April 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC

What are you flame free Friday confessions this week, ladies??

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I drank a beer last weekend. I picked the one with the lowest ABV...
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    @KirstinH88 do you have curbside pick up in your area? Our local grocery just started it, I shop online, drive to the store and park in the assigned spot and they bring everything out and load it in my car. It is the most fantastic thing EVER!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Mama5181 That sounds amazing! I'm sure we do, I'll have to look into it.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    I loathe grocery shopping more than most things. Curbside pickup sounds amazing!
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    So funny - I'm actually setting up my curbside pickup right now. No way I wanna go anywhere near the grocery store entrance this week! 
  • Options
    I'm still laying in bed (west coast) and DH went to the grocery store for me.  :D
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    I love curbside pickup! I started using it this summer and it was invaluable in the first trimster when pushing a cart around where there are strange smells and cranky people did not sound fun. Also since I can't really browse I don't impulse buy, which saves money. Only downside is I've not been super impressed with the result of letting someone else pick out my produce. 
  • Options
    Grocery shopping is one of my favorite things but curbsides pickup saves us at least $40 a week. Apparently I tend to get a lot of stuff we don't really need while wandering around the grocery store. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @cafedisco

Only the best chocolates in the world!   MMMMMmm

• Options
    @Dannylion24  I just signed up for SHIPT and are having our grocery's delivered too!

right now i have a 2 week trial, but i'm pretty sure i'm just going to pay the annual fee and start getting them delivered all the time. I hate grocery shopping. 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    HappyAnjelHappyAnjel member
    edited November 2016
    @SnarkasaurusRex yes! Mine threw a fit in the grocery store yesterday BC after telling her to stop running with those stupid kid size carts they have she rammed into the back of my leg (on accident but it hurt like hell) and I told her if I had to talk to her about the cart again it was getting put away.. she starts yelling at me in the store and acting like a total brat.. turn around to a friend's wife who happened to be there who says "aren't you glad you're having another one" I wanted to punch her in the throat.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Options
    @SnarkasaurusRex AMEN!  I have the whole week off and by 8am today I was regretting my choice to keep my threenager home instead of sending her to daycare. I had been excited about a week together but she was so difficult. 

Hopefully they both just had a case of the Mondays and will shake it off tomorrow. 
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    @SnarkasaurusRex my DD will be home with me during the day and she will be great! But as soon as DH comes home from work she's all NOOO screaming and hitting him and slapping him and whines and miserable for around an hour before she turns back to normal lol I feel so bad for him every time he comes home. Sometimes we even wave to him out the window and she seems excited that he's home but as soon as he comes in the house it's a totally different story 
  • Options
    @Ekzerr is she like that with your husband when they are alone?  I ask because we've noticed that ours is much more difficult when then are both of us around.  I think it's because she has to share attention because we talk to each other and ignore her more. It's a lot easier to be alone with her. 
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    @Ekzerr my daughter used to be like that with my husband.. she is a lot better now but she still acts up a lot more when he is around.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Options
    EkzerrEkzerr member
    edited November 2016
    @cafedisco I think they have a great time when I'm not around! But it makes sense that she'd be upset about sharing the attention!!!