Hey mommas, it's been a rough month for us since I went back to work and LO started daycare. He got a cold the first week, by week two we were in the ER with RVS, week three both he and I had the stomach flu, and this week he is starting to feel better BUT now he has two molars coming in! Needless to say his sleep has been pretty bad. I have been in his room with him every night since he's still nursing and he had needed the comfort, but now that he's not up coughing or sniffling I think he may be well enough to get back on track with sleep. It's so hard to tell though. Do you guys try to retrain when they start feeling better or do you wait until they start sleeping longer by themselves at this point?