November 2016 Moms

First World Wednesday

Thought this might be fun ;) let's hear your first world problems ladies!

I went to to get a mani pedi today because my fingers have been hurting so bad from this pregnancy carpal tunnel, but the guy didn't even touch my fingers except to file my nails and even that he did poorly and I had to refile them at home. Totally bummed. Such a waste of money ☹️️

Re: First World Wednesday

• I have so many meals and leftovers (given to us by people who love us!) in my fridge I barely have room for my holiday beer! I have to plan 30-40 minutes in advance to chill my Jubelale!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @MrsBigTime beeeeerrrrrr :tired_face: my mouth is watering.
  • Loading the player...
  • I got a new SUV on black Friday last year but it's small and when I put the car seat in no one can sit in the passenger seat. My husband found out yesterday (I was hiding this fact from him because I LOVED my car and didn't want a new one) and made me go with him to trade it in. First world problems when you trade in your brand new Infiniti for a brand new Infiniti. 
  • @MrsMaryK2016 - Do you mind me asking which model Infinity...we are considering getting the QX60 for our second car since we already have a Rogue. It looks roomy and I really just want a bigger SUV. 

Me: 28 <3 DH: 29

#1 DS: 11/24/2016

#2 EDD: 11/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LadyBugMe101 Sure! I had the 2016 QX70 which I loved (basically a sports car SUV) and we got the 2017 QX60. I definitely like the QX60, don't get me wrong, it's just not as cool as my old car. But my husband keeps telling me my cool days are over so... The QX60 has WAY more room. I can fit the car seat behind the driver and the passenger seats with room to spare and the trunk is much bigger. Hubby was right on this one, it's definitely more family friendly but don't tell him I said so lol
  • @MrsMaryK2016 awesome! I can't say my cool days are over lol I've had a "mom car" for a while now. We are definitely going for it around March! :-) enjoy the new car.

Me: 28 <3 DH: 29

#1 DS: 11/24/2016

#2 EDD: 11/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • All along I've assumed this baby would be late since most FTMs I know have gone late. But now that it is real and I'm late (or rather today is his due date with no signs of labor) I'm super annoyed. In my head I was fine with him coming late but then once it is actually here it's like cmon. I should just be happy he is cooking in there and I'm not miserable or anything, I just want to meet him. And dress him up in his Thanksgiving turkey hat haha