July 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms - Week of 11/14

Re: Symptoms - Week of 11/14

• Options
    My back hurts. My Boobs just hate me now. Haven't had any hint of morning sickness (yet). Cramping here and there. I'm just ready to see what cravings and aversions I'm going to have. DH and I are huge foodies so I know that going to make things interesting
  • Options
    Yes! feels like I worked out hard and I definitely did not!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    5w3d the bloat is large and in charge over here. I looked at my jeans and didn't even try to put them on. I've been super tired which is a whole different ball game now being tired and running around with a toddler. I cried at watching the today show surprise a dad that loves thanksgiving this morning
  • Options
    @MimoCa, @manillabar, @Jsweet leggings are officially my new bff. So glad I'm not alone on the bloat train!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So is constant cramping normal? It's not like an  intense pain, but literally all day I have had dull cramping. I don't remember having this much cramping with my first pregnancy. 

Also, the bloat is insane. I have 2 friends having LuLaRoe parties this week so I think I'm going to stock up on their leggings and flowy clothes since I can barely fit into my normal clothes at the moment!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 5w6d into my first pregnancy and overall feeling okay, but can feel the nausea creeping in and being more consistently in the mornings. I've cut my usual morning pot of coffee down to one cup and I've been exhausted all day. I find myself yawning uncontrollably at the office by noon and again at 2ish and 5ish. My eye sight is super blurry lately. I do wear glasses from an astigmatism, but this is more like blurry eyes and head.

I do feel bloated and crampy, but mostly after eating and in the mornings. I've been having back pain and had started seeing a chiropractor just before I got the BFP. Earlier this week I came home at the end of the day and all I want to do was cry. No reason, not mad about anything or upset, just felt the need to cry. I had to tell my DH not to read into it or ask what's wrong, just needed to get it out and then I was fine 20 minutes later.

I'm peeing every 30 - 45 minutes it feels like and the bathroom is so far away from my office. And my boobs have been sore and are filling out.
  • Options
    I'm exhausted and cold. So cold all of the time, same as when I was pregnant with dd. I've been having a little nausea off and on for about 30 min in the morning this past week and my sense of smell is out of this world! I usually can hardly smell anything. 
  • Options
    lfk2013 said:
    Does anyone else's abs hurt? I feel like I've been doing a ton of situps but know I haven't  
    Wow, yes!!! Mine have been sore for the past few weeks and I haven't exactly been able to pin point a specific reason, other than the stretching and growing going on down there. 
  • Options
    Yall... I just need to complain... I FEEL AWFUL. AWFUL. AWFUL. I am SO tired... SO nauseous (not throwing up though)... my head hurts... my emotions are everywhere... and I have zero patience. (Zero patience is not a good thing when you work with special needs children.)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am sooooo queasy every morning now. I make myself get out of bed and eat a banana as soon as I wake up to make it go away. 

Also, last night was the first time that I felt uncomfortable laying on my stomach to sleep because my boobs were sore. 
  • Options
    Unquenchable thirst. I feel like I could drink a lake and not be satisfied. And nausea after I eat, but only after I eat, which is a pain in the butt.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This was me last week in terms of nausea after I eat but this weeks it's changed to be if I don't eat plus if I eat too much (there's a very very thin line).  
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Is anyone else getting winded super easily? I'm a little overweight, but I'm not super big and I'm usually in really good shape (work out 4 times a week). The past few days, though, I've gotten just the tiniest bit short of breath while walking at a normal pace.
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • Options
    @leilac, yes! I've been trying to keep up with running but it's been hard because I get winded just running down the block. 
  • Options
    @leilac yes!! I noticed this for the first time just walking the dog yesterday!
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep - I get winded easily and I was in pretty good shape. I ran a lot, but not right now! It's hard. 

I wake up feeling awful every morning because I'm sooo hungry. I've started eating a snack right before bed with a glass of milk. I also have been keeping snacks in my nightstand because I wake up hungry in the middle of the night. 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Yes! plus random nausea on and off throughout the day. almonds are my savior for this. Lots of random cramping. exhausted by 830 every night. 
  • Options
    Lately I've been using DS's first nap as nap time for me too. Today I decided I would power through and get chores done instead... only to find myself nauseated, out of breath, and needing to lie down after dishes/laundry. 
  • Options
    Threw up in my kitchen sink this morning. I think there is a correlation for me between little sleep and being nauseous. If I sleep more, its better. I had to work late grading exams last night and couldn't fall asleep easily. I'm going home for a nap this afternoon!
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    Oh my goodness with the thirst! I drink water regularly and my mouth is always dry. I feel ya!
  • Options
    Ugh, bought OJ with calcium to help me get more calcium (hate the taste of milk and I've got some lactose issues). Making me pretty queasy right now. Maybe I just drank too fast? Although I was already queasy on my drive home for work.
    Emily
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Tip: if you're nauseous but not puking, ask your doc for diclegis. It saved me last time so I called today (first appt is 12/9) and he gave me 4 dozen "sample" pills to hold me over until my appointment. It's apparently expensive, but he has a bunch. Hopefully this helps others!
  • Options
    I'm not sure how much longer I can hide this bloat baby haha. I'm bloated like this 24/7. I'm nauseous as hell, finally got a prescription for it today. I'm extremely tired and that's also one of the side effects of the pills so that's just awesome. I hope these pills start working and I can start eating properly. Also acne. omg. like I've always had it but come on I want that glow. 
  • Options
    @mtownhespes

1 thing that I found works - at least for me - is sucking on a breath mint such as peppermint, spearmint, wintermint, etc
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @mtownhespes

1 thing that I found works - at least for me - is sucking on a breath mint such as peppermint, spearmint, wintermint, etc
    Yes! This helped me last time, but then for awhile after I wanted nothing to do with mints because of the association. Lol. Mints also helped with the metallic taste, which I'm praying I don't get this go round!
  • Options
    Lol @mtownhespes That might happen to me since now I am getting a bit of an upset stomach after eating so I have a nice stash of mints with me lol
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    leilac said:
    Is anyone else getting winded super easily? I'm a little overweight, but I'm not super big and I'm usually in really good shape (work out 4 times a week). The past few days, though, I've gotten just the tiniest bit short of breath while walking at a normal pace.
    Legit cannot walk across my house without getting winded. I have been running 5 to 10 k no problem but like 6 stairs is too much. 
    EDD: 13/07/2017
    PAIF/PgAL
  • Options
    I'm such an emotional mess. I've literally cried over everything this week and it's getting so annoying, I was never emotional with my other two pregnancies so this will take some getting used to.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• Options
    Add upset stomach after eating to my symptom list  :(
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Has anyone tried ginger snaps? I swear they make me feel better. But I've also been nibbling on them in the later morning/early afternoon so it could just be the timing. But it's worth a try for you guys!
  • Options
    7+2 and still relatively symptom free.  I'm exhausted all the time but for some reason can't sleep.  Last time I could sleep from 7-7 and nap during the day but this time I'm lucky to sleep for 7 hours at night and can't nap.  
  • Options
    I don't know if i'm being overly sensitive but i feel like my 2 best friends at work are bonding without me and not including me in things as much since i told them i'm pregnant. I only talk about my pregnancy when they ask and even then i keep it short, i keep the endless babbling for the bump lol. i don't know if i should say something or if it's just in my head. they don't know how badly i have it this pregnancy cause i try not to complain cause i know that throws people off so it can't be that they assume i wont join in or something
  • Options
    KelAnn310KelAnn310 member
    edited November 2016
    I am 5w5d and today I woke up feeling like complete garbage.  I am so nauseated right now that I wasn't able to go back to sleep because of it. There was only one other day that I felt like this which was last week before I even knew I was pregnant. Other than that I have on and off sore boobs, right now they are extremely sore, on and off mild cramping, and headaches every once in awhile. I am really hoping that this pregnancy isn't like mine with my first son, I was miserable the whole time, I hope it's like my second where I felt awesome other than some bad heartburn early on. 

Eta: I am also completely exhausted. 
  • Options
    Has anyone tried ginger snaps? I swear they make me feel better. But I've also been nibbling on them in the later morning/early afternoon so it could just be the timing. But it's worth a try for you guys!
    ins't ginger bad for early pregnancy? I hate how myth mixes up with truth and you have to look up every little thing! I'll look it up cause i think lemon and ginger tea could really help me!
  • Options
    mars8k said:
    ins't ginger bad for early pregnancy? I hate how myth mixes up with truth and you have to look up every little thing! I'll look it up cause i think lemon and ginger tea could really help me!
    Ginger is 100% safe for pregnacy !  I drink ginger tea daily and eat ginger curry and ginger snaps. Ginger is what is getting me through basically.
    EDD: 13/07/2017
    PAIF/PgAL
  • Options
    Ginger is FINE in pregnancy.  It is one of the gentlest remedies for helping with nausea.  Whole foods has ginger crystal candy thingies that you can nibble on over the course of the day to help with all day nausea.

I'm still having these splitting headaches ugh!  I tried Pepsi in the evening and green tea during the day because I suspect caffeine withdrawal is playing a factor but it's not helping that much sniff sniff.... 
  • Options
    Hdhtk4Hdhtk4 member
    edited November 2016
    Okay girls. Can anyone tell me what heartburn feels like? I've never experienced it before, other than some reflux at the end of my last pregnancy, but thinking that's what is happening right now. I have tightness all under my ribcage and it's even radiating up into my jaw. If I stand up I get lightheaded and almost feel like I need to vomit, although I'm not nauseous. I actually have all the symptoms of a heart attack but since I'm 29 and have no health issues, pretty sure that's not it!

Edit to add I have not eaten anything since 6:30 last night. Thought heartburn happened after you eat?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Hdhtk4 I had heartburn so bad one time I thought I was having a heart attack so I think that's what you're experiencing!