TTC After a Loss
Options

Need your help ladies

Re: Need your help ladies

• Options
    **lurking**

this is not the place for this. It's against TOU to post pregnancy tests. It's against TOU to ask if you are pregnant. It's poor form to not use a TW for a new pregnancy or loss on a board with mamas who have experienced a loss. 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    ^^ what she said
    Please remove this :-( 
    Married 06.21.14 / TTC since 11.15 /
    BFP 01.03.2016 / MMC 6w5d D&C 02.2016 // BFP 05.06.16 / natural MC 05.12.16
    Benched 06.2016-08.2016 / TTC again 09.2016! On a diet. Cranky.
    BFP 10.02.2016 / NT scan at 12w looked normal / Anatomy scan at 20w everything ok
    Team blue! / EDD June 11th 2017
    DAVID ROGER was born on May 23rd at 37 weeks.

Architect, Peruvian living in Chile. I love art, opera and good chocolate.
    Started PhD studies in Architecture on 2017.
    Fur mom of a rescued miniature poodle called Luke Skywalker.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had no idea I didn't mean to be rude I just figured since I was after losing my babies it was. taking down 
  • Options
    I don't care if you're pregnant or not, but you're definitely being rude. 
  • Options
    I had no idea I wasn't supposed to post on here, I'm new to this thing. so unnecessary to be that rude. it was a mistake I'm apologizing and removed it. have you never made a mistake? get over yourself.
  • Options
    @jessica1316 thank you for removing the picture. I believe that you didn't mean any harm. Best of luck to you.

If you decide to stick around every board will have a thread detailing bump etiquette pinned near the top of the board so you can get a better idea for what is considered appropriate posting. 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Options
    @jessica1316 You took it down while I was posting. I also believe that you didn't mean harm, but please read up on board etiquette if you decide to stick around. 
  • Options
    I have zero knowledge of what any of the abbreviations mean, or where to even begin looking for the board etiquette, so nevermind.  have a super day.
  • Options
    RiverSong15RiverSong15 member
    edited November 2016
    So, @jessica1316, you basically waltzed into an established community thinking your time was too valuable to bother getting to know us or how this community works, and you wanted us to "squee" over your positive test? Take that crap to Facebook. As a loss mom, you should know how hurtful it is to see impromptu PG announcements.
  • Options
     ceclarlinetlo said:
    @jessica1316 thank you for removing the picture. I believe that you didn't mean any harm. Best of luck to you.

If you decide to stick around every board will have a thread detailing bump etiquette pinned near the top of the board so you can get a better idea for what is considered appropriate posting. 
     jessica1316 said:
    I have zero knowledge of what any of the abbreviations mean, or where to even begin looking for the board etiquette, so nevermind.  have a super day.
    I told you where to find it. I'm sorry if you feel upset, but If you can't handle requests to follow standard bump behavior and instructions on how to do so I don't think you would enjoy time here. Everyone is welcome but this is a community, and regular members are protective of one another, especially the loss moms. I know you also suffered a loss and for that I am sorry I have had two myself and was a regular poster here until recently.

Out of respect for the regular ladies who are still here at this board I am going to stop posting here now. I really thought this was going to be a simple thread but it's only going downhill.
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"