June 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 11/11

For those with an EDD of 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23 and 6/30!

How far along are you?

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?  

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving? 

friday its friday girl hair boy
Me: 28 Husband: 31
TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 11/11

• For those with an EDD of 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23 and 6/30!

How far along are you? 
    7 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A playing die 

Upcoming appointments this week?  
    Nope :(

Any new symptoms or changes?  
    Starting to feel a bit more nauseous, which is sort of comforting. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    The only thing that I've been able to stomach in the morning is been an English muffin.... until this morning when my 3 year old regergitated a big chunk of one into my hand.

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving? 
    Starting the day off at my Aunt's and then going to MIL's.  MIL moved closer to us so it's going to be nice to not have to drive 1 hr away this year! 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? a strawberry or kumquat depending on which app you use

Upcoming appointments this week?  None

Any new symptoms or changes?  The constipation is getting worse and somehow so is the fatigue. And I've been really gassy lately.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm just excited to have made it to 10 weeks with everything still looking good. I'm so close to being out of the terrifying first trimester! OK well 3 weeks but still!

I guess my question would be this: baby has pretty consistently been measuring 2 days ahead on ultrasounds (I've had 3 so far) and my OB suggested bumping my due date forward 2 days. But I was charting and doing all the things to track ovulation (temping, OPKs, checking CM/cervix) and everything points to me Oing on CD15 or 16. My current due date is calculated off my LMP and seems to assume I ovulated on CD14. So based off my O date I think I'd only be 9w5 or 6 days today. And based off my ultrasounds I'd be 10w2d today. I'm not sure if I should bump my due date forward at the suggestion of my OB or just leave it as is. What would you ladies do? I mean, not that it really matters since baby will show up whenever s/he is ready.

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving? I'm going to visit my in-laws up north and my husband and I are planning to announce the pregnancy to them then.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @NamelessAria I don't know what is normal or if this helps, but my MW had me measuring 2 days ahead at 9 weeks, but said that their practice doesn't change due dates unless the measurement is off by a week or more.

How far along are you?
    11 weeks 

How big is baby? a golf ball (because a lime sounds huge to me)

Upcoming appointments this week?  Nope. Two the week of Thanksgiving though! I have to collect and mail off my blood sample for the first trimester scan today or tomorrow.

Any new symptoms or changes?  I have a little more energy (still going to bed early, but my naps are shorter!) and a little less nausea which is nice.  The nausea just sort of strikes at random now, rather than being all day.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Once again, life is good and nothing seems really worthy of a rant or a rave.  No serious questions that haven't been addressed by other areas of the board.

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving? I hate to admit that I was a teeny bit relieved that my MIL can't come to Thanksgiving this year.  She's sweet and I would love for DH and I to get to see her, but now I don't have to get the house sparkling clean or plan a dinner.  We'll head to my parents' house instead to spend Thanksgiving with them and my brother.  Food, football, and lots of relaxing.
  • @namelessaria with DD, even though I was temping and charting, she measured 3 days ahead of where I thought she should be.  we went with the measurement as due date.  wouldn't you know it, she was literally born 5 minutes before that due date (11:55pm) after I went into labor naturally that morning.  this time I measured exactly in line with O date.  I think it can depend on whether you implanted early or late too...I'd use the measurement date, but really 2 days doesn't make much difference.

How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? cherry

Upcoming appointments this week?  nope.  panorama blood draw next Friday but no actual appointment.

Any new symptoms or changes?  still all of the constipation and bloating, but less tired so I guess that's good.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  work is closed today but daycare is open.  hurrah!  I will be napping this afternoon and it will be glorious!

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving?  DH's parents are driving down and on Friday we'll go get our tree.  our families live a flight or 8-10 hour drive away, so once DD was born we put our feet down and said we're only traveling for Christmas from now on.  but anyone who wants to come  here for thanksgiving is welcome.  the weather is more favorable here, so DH's family usually comes.  which is great as they are super helpful and don't annoy me nearly as much as my own family does.
  • Heliumgirl717Heliumgirl717 member
    edited November 2016
    How far along are you? 11 weeks!

How big is baby? I'm going wirth a key lime because limes are  huge!

Upcoming appointments this week?  I'm having a regular checkup on Thursday. We're so excited to hear the heartbeat again!

Any new symptoms or changes?  A lot of gas! I am constantly burping.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I am struggling with keeping my weight level anymore. My eating isn't bad, but it seems like the tiniest thing is making it climb. It's like I hit 10 weeks and things changed.

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving? Visiting my family. I am ready for some good food!
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry 

Upcoming appointments? I have an appointment next Friday.

New symptoms or changes? My nausea is slowly getting better. However, I still vomit at least once a day.

R/R/Q? None

GTKY: My parents are divorced, so I split time. We do lunch with my mom and her side and dinner with my dad and his side.
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks 

How big is baby? Blueberry or raspberry depending on app

Upcoming appointments this week?  No - first appointment is in 2 weeks - on Black Friday 

Any new symptoms or changes?  No still mild nausea without getting sick, tired and no desire for sex lol

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Nope

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving? Watching my son perform in the band at the halftime of the high school football game. He's 18 and this is his senior year so it's his final halftime show too. Then he will head to work (he works in the kitchen at a nice restaurant) and my BF and I will head to his parents with our 14 month old and his 14 yr old. Can't wait as his mom is a great cook. 

• How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? About the size of a grape (one inch)

Upcoming appointments this week?  I had my dating ultrasound Monday and I measured 8 weeks, 3 days.  Heartbeat was 179.  Today I met with my doctor for the first time.  All bloodwork and tests had good results.  Doc did a quick ultrasound do we could see and hear the heartbeat.  174 bpm!  Baby also measured a bit ahead today at 9 weeks 4 days.  Lots of growth!

Any new symptoms or changes?  Still exhausted and a little naseaus.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Looking forward to taking DD to Great Wolf Lodge for a few days to relax this coming week!

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving? Hosting my family this year!  Looking forward to hubby cooking all of my faves!

DD: born August 2014
    BFP #2: 10/10/16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • For those with an EDD of 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23 and 6/30!

How far along are you? 8 weeks 

How big is baby? Raspberry

Upcoming appointments this week?  Yes! My appointment is on Thursday, I can't wait! 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Extremely tired, and major food aversions to pretty much everything.  I am down 5 lbs now since I found out I'm pregnant, so I am hoping I can get some control over it. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My students have been crazy these past fees weeks. I come home from work, and I am so tired only for DD to be crying or throwing a fit. She is 2 1/2 and has a major speech delay, so she can't communicate her needs, and it can be very frustrating. Yesterday I broke down in tears and she gave me a hug and kiss, which made me feel even worse! Crazy hormones! 

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving? We are going to New Orleans the weekend before. Then, SIL and future BIL are coming in to town for the remainder of the week. I'm so looking forward to having that week off! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week?  Just a phone call with the nurse to take a medical history

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just the same level of nausea and exhaustion that's been hanging around for 2 weeks

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My job is completely overwhelming (it's a brand new position, but the caseload really should be divided among 2 people).  My son (he's on the very high functioning end of the Autism Spectrum) has developed an increase in behaviors (sometimes aggressive - hitting, kicking, but only towards me or his ABA therapist because we are usually the ones presenting unwanted demands).  I'm so tired at the end of the day I am struggling to be consistent with him, which is so important.

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving?  Thanksgiving we rent a house with DH's siblings for the weekend, and have a big (usually 20-25) crowd for dinner.  We are telling them then, because they will notice I'm not drinking anyway.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm a day late, sorry ladies! Yesterday was crazy.

How far along are you?  11 weeks

How big is baby? A lime which makes me miss my margaritas

Upcoming appointments this week?  I go for my NT Scan on Tuesday. I can't wait to see baby again!

Any new symptoms or changes?  The nausea is still just as bad. I really hope I'm not someone who is nauseous past their first trimester.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  None for now.

GTKY: Any big plans for Thanksgiving? We celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday with the in-laws because they will be leaving for Florida for a few months. I work Thanksgiving day (the life of a nurse) but will get to spend Thanksgiving afternoon with my family at my Nana's house.