July 2017 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 11/10

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 11/10

• Options
    morgarita said:
    I feel like I'm always hungry and always eating all day. But then when dh gets home from work I have no interest in what I cooked him for dinner.

Cravings: cheeseburger (had to send dh out one night), Caesar salad, sriracha sauce, lemon aioli on a blt, monster cookies, salsa. 

Im usually a huge sweets eater but have no interest in them. 
    @morgarita - I hear you on Cheeseburgers. I can't get enough of them it seems like even though I know I  will regret it later haha
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My typical morning eggs and bacon are the last thing I want to eat now. I may need to come up with some more breakfast ideas but smoothies have been saving me the last few mornings. I too get nauseous if my stomach is empty! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had two breakfast tacos today. That didn't stay down.  Then my dept had our thanksgiving potluck today. Went over to like grab fruit or something.  No. Couldn't be around everything without gagging. Went back to my desk. Not I'm snacking on cashews and water. I just want my life back lol
  • Options
    I had two major aversions to garlic and yogurt the week that I got my BFP. But since then I haven't observed anything quite as drastic. I'm in this constant limbo of wanting to snack, but feeling queasy at the same time. It's this feeling in my throat like I could gag at any moment. Today I feel like I'm not in the mood for anything. Yesterday I ate a whole avocado, two hard boiled eggs, a smoothie and a bagel in one sitting for breakfast...so...it varies.....
  • Options
    Sooooo... I just had a turkey sandwich for lunch. I was at a work networking thing and they had food out. I grabbed one and put it on my plate and then thought "oh s*$&, you're pregnant!" I just got my BFP yesterday, so it definitely hasn't set in yet. I didn't want to be rude and put back something I'd touched, so oops! Note to self, steer clear of deli meat!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• Options
    White cheddar popcorn is my jam right now! I've been SO HANGRY lately I thought my coworkers would know for sure something was up.
  • Options
    Well, today all I have basically been eating is bread. I am so nauseous :neutral:
  • Options
    Lots of things smell awful to me - like that left over roast chicken I had the other day - ugh every time I open the fridge... 

Other than that, once I start eating, it's hard to stop which makes me miserably full later... 
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
  • Options
    soup, saltines, and ... cheetos. Although I may be regretting the cheetos soon :-/
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I'm mildly nauseous all the time and averse to everything!  I normally love vegetables and healthy food but all I want to eat now is cereal and plain chicken.  Hoping this doesn't go on for long ... my office mates are gonna out me!
  • Options
    What finally tastes good today: pickles
    Emily
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    **update: i want hot wings & hot fries. REALLY bad. (Googles hot foods and pregnancy)
  • Options
    I just had my first bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios since my previous pregnancy and they were amazing!!!
  • Options
    burgers. they are all I think about right now.
  • Options
    ugh so many food aversions. I haven't been able to eat much of anything but small amounts and a lot of times that doesn't stick but I did crave thai last night and was able to have my panang curry so that was a win! I had been craving sushi and gave in to some cooked rolls....and now I can't ever eat it again probably. bad choices
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    osucma said:
    burgers. they are all I think about right now.
    @osucma - I was like that last week and I think I ate too many of them lol. Now I am like NO MORE haha
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @saphiresweetie88 that will probably be me next week. My husband cooked up a bunch for me today so I can have them over the weekend --__-- really good intentions on his part but I really wish he wouldn't have.
  • Options
    Pinkberry is the only thing that was remotely appetizing on my layover, so I'm having Pinkberry for lunch. I think it might be the best thing I've eaten in days.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    @osucma - Awww A for effort for your DH

@lfk2013 - What is Pinkberry?
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I can't get or keep any food down today.  I just wanna cry!!!

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • Options
    @kghusker1003 - hugs!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am craving mashed potatoes right now
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    srcunn87srcunn87 member
    edited November 2016
    I just ate a whole bag of Brussel sprouts with cajun seasoning...all I could think about all day 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I basically just want tomato sauce.  But I can't eat very much before I am FULL.  Ugh.  
  • Options
    I just had a carrot cake cupcake. NO regrets, SOOOO good.
  • Options
    Ok I think I've figured it out guys ... you have to just eat little snacks constantly while also drinking ginger tea ... been doing it all day and have been feeling pretty good, and getting a lot done!  I've been alternating applesauce and string cheese (both recommended on this board) so far, hopefully if I keep it up I can actually eat some healthy food soon!
  • Options
    Guys, help. I have 0 appetite and am nauseous more often than not. I'm definitely not eating enough. All I can eat are simple carbs. I'm worried that somehow I'm going to hurt the baby by just eating bread-like products and limited vegetables all day. 

Any suggestions? I've been snacking throughout the day and keeping portions small, taking vitamin B6 and taking Unisom. 
  • Options
    @spk112   does the thought of a cold drink make you nauseous? I felt really similar last week but something cold was appealing, so I got Odwalla Superfood smoothies and was able to drink a cup or so at a time. 
  • Options
    @akbride09 I've actually been drinking a lot of cold water, but the thought of anything really heavy (i.e., a smoothie) seems so unappealing :( 
  • Options
    @spk112 don't worry about it yet. Each of my first I lost 10 pounds in my first trimester. The baby is so small it needs almost no sustenance. If you can keep up on your prenatal vitamins you are perfectly fine. And I second those smoothies, I had one last week. I have not been able to keep down a meal (except 2) for the last 3 weeks. 

My my second baby was just under 10lbs and two weeks early - the first trimester can be terrible like that and not have any bearing. The major concern now is dehydration, if you can't keep water down for a few days then you should go in and get fluids. 
  • Options
    I had a sudden craving for one of those chicken sandwiches from Wendy's but there's none near us (we're at a hotel a few towns away on a fake getaway lol). So H found a grilled chicken sandwich on the room service menu, which was obviously more expensive but I needed it, so we got it. Of course he forgets to tell me that the sandwich has balsamic vinaigrette on it (one of my aversions) so a few bites in and I couldn't finish the extremely expensive and unsatisfying chicken sandwich :-/ thankfully H finished it lol so I guess it didn't totally go to waste 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    @spk112 I'm so sorry you've been feeling so awful! As PP have said: I don't think there's any harm for the baby right now: my OB has said the same about not worrying about gaining weight in the first tri. Just to get some more protein and calories to feel better, though, have you tried maybe a bit of peanut butter or bland hard cheese (like mild cheddar) with your carbs? 

@manillabar such a pain!! But hope you're having a good fake getaway for YH's birthday!! 
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    all I want to eat is pineapple. For some reason tonight I thought to add salt to my pineapple thinking there's no way this will taste good (although I craved salted pineapple all of a sudden!) and it was so, so good!
  • Options
    manillabarmanillabar member
    edited November 2016
    @pepper16 yeah i felt bad because it was basically a waste of $20 *cringe* We're having fun though I think lol. I'm not as fun because I feel like crap mostly but I'm trying to make it nice for him

edited to fix major autocorrect fail... new phone lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    Sourdough toast with butter is the only for sure thing that sounds good. 
  • Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 - It's frozen yogurt and you pick your toppings. It's amazing. My favorite is the original flavor (so pretty much just plain yogurt) with fruit. But they have different flavors.  
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    glitterfish-2glitterfish-2 member
    edited November 2016
    Polly-o string cheese, chobani, and pbj english muffins are my current go-tos! I also need to eat something every couple of hours.. 
    Eta: and green olives!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin'