Me: 28 I MH: 27
Married August 2016
TTC #1 September 2016
BFP 10/31/16
EDD 7/16/17
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 11/10

• Options
    Yesterday it was all I could do to eat 2 string cheese during the day, and a bowl of cereal before bed.

Today I want to eat all the things! I've had a pack of pb crackers and two Toaster Strudel so far.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still pretty only much want meat.   Oh and MCRIBS from McDonald's. With extra extra pickles. 

Tacos are are a big aversion as well as eggs. Just the sight of eggs made me gag this morning.

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • Options
    @kghusker1003 egg salad sounded so good until it was too late :( 
  • Options
    I've been loving plain cheese quesadillas with whole grain tortillas - yum! 

I have a question for the group: should I avoid eating tofu during pregnancy? I've read mixed reviews about soy and in what quantity, some saying 1-2 servings per day of organic is ok, but others saying that's still not good enough and should be avoided entirely. Any of you know of conclusive research or have strong opinions? 
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

This morning was just saltines and sprite because the thought of food made me want to puke. The only thing I could eat for lunch was macaroni and cheese, and let me tell you my body isn't happy with that either right now.

I have been dry heaving for the last hour or so.

• Options
    I am sorry to hear of everyone's food aversions. I am grateful that as of now. I haven't had any. But I do have cravings for all things sweet. I can't determine if it is a pregnancy craving, or left over Halloween urges, but regardless its delicious! I did want all the sweet things (especially Starbursts) with my DD.

My Ovulation Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/CallMeMrsChaos/

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image   View Full Size Image

• Options
    Lately for me it is string cheese and granola bars. My mom asked me about eggs and I was disgusted at the thought of them.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Nothing major here, just everything seems to smell terrible! It's messing with my ability to cook and go to the grocery store. I also feel like my car smells AWFUL. I had DH check for a dirty diaper from DS1-nope-guess it's just my nose. 
  • Options
    I'm not at the puking stage quite yet and hope that this pregnancy spares me of that.  I have an anxiety disorder and one of my triggers is feeling nauseous.  I have this insane notion that (any) nausea is going to make me anxious then if I do throw up, the anxiety is going to make me panic and that the panic will make me choke and die during said bout of puking.  It's not rational. I know.  But that's the evilness of this illness.  *sigh*  Taking it one day at a time.

Otherwise, I have no interest in chips.  I wouldn't necessarily call it an aversion, just no interest and usually I'm a big snacker.  My regular grocery store didn't have the hummus I wanted the other night so I drove to another one just to get it.  That seems to be my go-to at the moment.  And Big Mac's.  That damn sauce.  I would eat one every day if I could.      
    Me: 29 DH: 31 SS: 12
    Met: 08/2001 Dating: 07/2004 ~ Engaged: 11/2009 ~ Married: 06/2011
    TTC: Since 09/16 ~ BFP 10/28/16 ~ EDD 7/5/17
    Team Pink * Canadian Bumpie
  • Options
    I just bought the most disgustingly sweet chicken salad sandwich ever. And I used to like it!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I've had this craving for Italian sandwiches over the last few days. I try to stay gluten free, but I just had to have one last night! I think this no gluten thing is going to be hard for the next 8 months - it's a trigger for my Crohn's. 
  • Options
    I'm addicted to Italian ice. I look forward to having one every night since I can't have a glass of wine. 
  • Options
    ashaw512 ashaw512 member
    edited November 2016
    I want all the fruit!

Eta: coffee makes me nauseous  I don't know how I will make it through another pregnancy without coffee. Maybe it will be better 2nd tri.
  • Options
    I don't really feel interested in eating anything, but as soon as I start eating something I'm suddenly ravenous and eat too fast/much then feel extremely gross/full. Wash rinse repeat. This also keeps happening with the Halloween candy. I think it's time I ask my husband to hide it/take it away since I definitely don't want to develop an aversion to chocolate!! 
  • Options
    My mom made steak (cooked very thoroughly) tonight. I didn't know I was craving it until I smelled it. Lol. I devoured it so fast
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Same for me with the steak. Otherwise though nothing is really striking my fancy. I'm not nauseous but not hungry either
  • Options
    All. The. Food. 

I lost 10 lb in the first tri last pregnancy so I'm attempting to eat everything in my house now before aversions set in. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    Sautéed mushrooms almost every day for sure, steamed broccoli, sautéed cabage and carrots with gfree soy sauce and a couple drops of sesame oil! YUM!  Can't get enough of these! My last 3 pregnancies I had a really hard time with meat ........ unless someone else cooked it ;) lol so I'm trying to load up on grilled chicken and eggs for protein till I can't stomach them anymore.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Anyone else addicted to CheeseIts? I ate 1/2 a box yesterday and when I realized it, I didn't feel guilty lol
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 my husband eats cheezits every day.  He also works out for the sole purpose of sustaining his cheezits habit he says.  I used to like them too but DS is allergic to all things dairy and I'm still nursing.  

I'm eating pickles and Genoa salami - like WTH - I've been vegetarian most of my adult life - this is so crazy.
  • Options
    @caribbeanmama - I could see my DH saying something like that lol. I am NOT into pickles right now which is strange because I used to eat them on my burgers, etc but not right now. I am hoping that things will level out soon with this food thing because most of my other symptoms have seemed to subside.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I haven't had aversions to anything (thankfully..knock on wood), but just haven't been as hungry overall. Same with cravings...nothing unusual. I always want ice cream, but don't indulge. LOL! Yesterday I ate a big taco salad at (a late) lunch and had a few crackers at dinner time. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 35  
    Met: 2003
    Married: 2005
    TTC #1: May 2016
  • Options
    I know you all probably don't want to hear this but I have been so hungry all the time that I'm sick of eating.  I had the same issue with my last pregnancy, basically as long as I was eating, I wasn't sick.  But if I didn't have something in my stomach all the time I was queasy.  So far my only sort of craving has been fried egg sandwiches.  

Age 35, H 34

Married 5/09

Pregnancy #1, IUI, MMC, D&C Feb 2012

Pregnancy #2,IUI, MMC, D&C July 2012

Pregnancy #3 IUI, BFP 10/25/12 - Two heartbeats on the U/S!

Twin Girls! C (6/24/13) and E (6/24/13-5/20/15)

Surprise BFP! 10/23/16, EDD 7/2/17

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @LimeKrazy this is me too. I am STARVING, all the time. I wake up and my stomach is growling and I feel like I am going to pass out if I don't eat ASAP. Which is weird for me because I was never a breakfast person before. And if I did eat breakfast, it was 1030am or later. But, I guess that is better than being sick all the time, so I won't complain. 

no real cravings yet, but I did have an aversion to my salmon the other night half way through eating it. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Cravings - not really. Aversions - yes. My H likes to eat sweet potato chips and honey roasted peanuts as snacks. He tried to kiss me last night after eating some. I had to turn my head so I couldn't smell either. It was gross.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    Sautéed mushrooms almost every day for sure, steamed broccoli, sautéed cabage and carrots with gfree soy sauce and a couple drops of sesame oil! YUM!  Can't get enough of these! My last 3 pregnancies I had a really hard time with meat ........ unless someone else cooked it ;) lol so I'm trying to load up on grilled chicken and eggs for protein till I can't stomach them anymore.
    I am having a real issue eating meat as well. I was a vegetarian for years during college and for a couple years afterwards but have eaten meat since around the time DH and I met. Right now I am not interested in meat at all and therefore trying to get protein from other sources. This is killing DH because he loves to BBQ and the thought of it makes me gag.  
  • Options
    I'm having aversions to everything! I have no desire to eat and thinking about food makes me nauseous. All I'm eating is really bland things like bananas and applesauce. Im only eating because I know I have to, not because I want to.  :(
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    the only thing i can stomach are crackers and dry toast but even those leave a bad after taste. I do get hungry but i'm too nauseous to eat. I'm trying to experiment with fruits and veggies cause i'm only taking folic acid so i need the vitamins.

the silver lining (as i keep trying to convince myself) is that i wont be gaining weight yet
  • Options
    I ate goldfish and an English muffin yesterday. Pretty sure my stomach flu recovery is seamlessly transitioning into not wanting to eat anything. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    I have been CRAVING orange juice like whoa, but can't have any of the brands in the store (even though they might say fresh squeezed) because there's something that happens while it sits in the carton before it gets to me that causes me to have migraines. And a migraine while KU would be torture. I'm in San Diego for work this week and stopped at Whole Foods to get some lunch on my way to my hotel and they have fresh-squeezed OJ. I just downed 16 oz of it and am plotting my trip to go get more. BEST THING EVER.

I have recently developed an aversion to scrambled eggs and bacon. :(
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    @lfk2013 oh no!! Not bacon! I don't crave it, but if my husband cooks it, I have to have some.
  • Options
    I smelled fried chicken today at work. Texted my DH immediately and said we had to have it for dinner. He is currently making it for me! ❤️
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @Cynth0104 totally jealous that your husband cooks and cooks for real.

I did some batch cooking for the week today and everything made me want to barf - I made lemon Dijon salmon, herbed shrimp, dal makhani (vegan), baked chicken with an orange barbecue glaze, rice, and prepped some fruit.  I only wanted the fruit.  
  • Options
    thai food.  its killing me.  I need me some pad thai all day long!  I actually have only had it once since BFP, but I want peanut sauce & shrimp like crazy!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I'm  sorry for all the food aversions. It sounds like the pits. I am having the opposite problem and have a big appetite. 
    The other night I devoured this olive spread that comes w bread at one of our favorite restaurants. I usually hate olives and never touch that spread when we go, but ommmg I asked for two more servings and ate it sans bread.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am hungry but the thought of food makes me nauseous. I've been sticking to bland foods to avoid actually being sick! I'll take nausea over vomiting any day though.
  • Options
    SPICY SPICY SPICY.
    i want everything spicy if it's not my salad. 
    I'm craving BBQ ranch salads as well ALWAYS. 
    nothing else sounds good at all!! 
  • Options
    I feel like I'm always hungry and always eating all day. But then when dh gets home from work I have no interest in what I cooked him for dinner.

Cravings: cheeseburger (had to send dh out one night), Caesar salad, sriracha sauce, lemon aioli on a blt, monster cookies, salsa. 

Im usually a huge sweets eater but have no interest in them.