May 2017 Moms

Holiday Deals!

Re: Holiday Deals!

• @museic Thats a gorgeous one, great find! I also found a dutailer glider and ottoman on craigslist for $50 a couple weeks ago although its a more simple model. :)

It's currently in DDs room so I can be comfortable while I hang out in there and its been amazing. DD even laid on me so calmly  for a little while as I glided on it tonight.

museic-2vrj0522
  • @museic great find! I have one very similar (dark olive) and love this chair so much. Beyond babies, we'll keep it for a very long time
    museic-2
  • Several high chairs (including the SpaceSaver), Babyletto Harlow crib, strollers on Amazon Deals today!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louise_Belcher
  • $30 gift card with Tula purchase at Target til 3/18.
    bacorrea
  • 2014 City Mini on Amazon Deals right now (9 am CST) 226 instead of 350

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bacorrea
  • pshaortaopshaortao member
    1000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its Photogenic
    edited March 14
    "Through March 21st, Jet.com is offering up an extra 20% off two Pampers or Luvs diaper purchase (up to a $50 discount) when you use the code LUVSPAMPERS20 at checkout. Choose to decline free returns and pay by debit card and you’ll save even more! Keep in mind that shipping is free on orders over $35 before discounts.

Even sweeter, new Jet.com customers can also use the code TRIPLE15 at checkout to save an extra 15% off your first 3 orders of $35 or more!"

More details here:
    http://hip2save.com/2017/03/14/jet-com-20-off-luvs-pampers-extra-15-off-new-customers-diapers-only-11-3¢-each-shipped/

I've used Jet once before but have three email accounts. Totally signing up with a 2nd email ha.

ETA: I needed to get more diapers for DD (size 6 ugh) so I ordered two boxes of Luv. Subtotal was 46, total after discounts was 30.8

lrwardropchickyclgvrj0522
  • @WombThereItIs I don't have prior experience, but I agree about gaucho pants! I have one pair, and I actually just bought another pair off Zulily last night in preparation. They were only $12!
    chickyclg
  • I have absolutely no clue if this is a good deal or not, but Zulily has Lotus Bumz cloth diapers for up to 70% off for the next 15 hours.

https://www.zulily.com/e/lotus-bumz-and-more-can-ship-in-2-days-232192.html?&SSAID=827130&tid=18028639_jebcommerce_827130_504869
  • starphish18starphish18 member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 20
    Moby Evolution wrap (the breathable version) in "cloud" color is on clearance for $17.48 at Target. I think there's only 1 or 2 left. Super good deal for anyone who wants something cooler for the summer.

http://www.target.com/p/moby-evolution-wrap/-/A-51122586

ETA: Already gone
  • I know - for most of us - it's not time for this yet and that the deals change all the time, BUT what are y'all favorite sites for pictures/cards like for birth announcements? I think Shutterfly puts a coupon in every conceivable gift bag, but are there better deals to be had? 
  • @emilyalso I use Tiny Prints and they ALWAYS have deals going.  I know I got like 15-20% off for being registered at Amazon and I feel like I frequently get emails that they have even bigger deals going on. I think I got my holiday cards for like 40% off.  It may be worth joining their email list or liking them on Facebook to see. 
    emilyalsomdlorenz
  • I used Etsy. There was a layout I loved and the seller customized it for me and then I printed like pictures and bought envelopes from Staples. I plan on doing this same this time.
    emilyalso
  • And obviously this is way far in the future but Tiny Prints and Wedding paper divas and all the sites it's associated with always has like 25-30 percent off at Black Friday so that might help with Christmas/Holiday cards

emilyalso
  • @emilyalso I always search for various codes online for shutterfly and can always leave with an awesome discount. I also love that I can keep on stacking codes. I did have to split one order in half for the best deal once, but it was no biggie. Obviously I'm biased and love shutterfly.
    emilyalsomrsrep123
  • @emilyalso I usually use Tinyprints, but I did order our Christmas cards at Costco and they were really cheap. I may look there again to see if they have anything cute. 
  • I made a couple photo books on snapfish and shutterfly and they look identical. The snapfish ones were half the price too, even with coupons on shutterfly. I don't know if they have cards and such but I bet they do.

• Pampers swaddlers are on sale again on Amazon. Subsribe and save to get the price of $0.09/diaper

chickyclgvrj0522
  • @emilyalso It's actually on my to do list to go ahead and pick out a design now, order and address envelopes, so its slightly less to do once baby is born. I think I'm going to use Minted. Its easier said than done to pick now though because I don't know what baby's photo will look like. Still planning on it though.
    May' 17 May Siggy Challenge: Funny labor memes

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Ergo 360 (Taupe/Lilac color only) is currently $30 off on Amazon.
    http://a.co/4g4kjc1
  • Also, lightning deal on Lillebaby Complete Airflow.
    http://a.co/1bdgevY
  • Also, lightning deal on Lillebaby Complete Airflow.
    http://a.co/1bdgevY
    I finally bought mine today! Soooooo excited!

DS 7/24/15

LO due 5/9/17

starphish18livin541bacorrea
  • @RainyDays86 Haha, I am actually going to use a sample of our sort of "must have" newborn photo shot to play with and pick a design! I think I'll do gender neutral, unless there's a specific one I just love.
    May' 17 May Siggy Challenge: Funny labor memes

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Gap friends and family is going on now. 40% off online and 50% in store. 

May '17 labor memes
    bacorreaemilyalsohp_momma
  • Gap friends and family is going on now. 40% off online and 50% in store. 
    This is awesome, I need to go check if our local store has the Favorites Socks in stock.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Phillips Avent Natural 9oz bottles - $7.48 clearance for a 2-pack at Target
    http://www.target.com/p/philips-avent-natural-bottle-2-pack/-/A-51114390
    chickyclg
  • SKZWSKZW member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper Photogenic
    @starphish18: thanks for the heads up on those bottles... I looked at the link page and there's a "warning, small parts, choking hazard" warning in red, plus the seemingly applicable "not for children under 3 years old," because of course it's not for babies, since it's a bottle??
    starphish18
  • Phillips Avent Natural 9oz bottles - $7.48 clearance for a 2-pack at Target
    http://www.target.com/p/philips-avent-natural-bottle-2-pack/-/A-51114390
    Looks like 4 oz and 11 oz are also on sale now.
  • Next Sunday is another double dip diaper deal at Target! 
    MrsFox2008pshaortaohp_momma
  • @bacorrea - This is definitely a 'cake and eat it too' complaint, but I wish the Up and Up diapers were eligible for the $10. cards! That would make it PERFECT! 
    bacorrea
  • @starphish18 A lot of people mentioned the Wubanuba when I brought up pacifiers in the gear thread and seemed to like them! $5 gift card is the perfect excuse for me to buy one! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
    starphish18
  • @hp_momma That's exactly what I was thinking! Haha
    hp_momma