July 2017 Moms

July 2017 Spreadsheet

Re: July 2017 Spreadsheet

• Xath said:
    @chiquita928 On the July board they have a list of July angels; the BMB members who suffered losses.  I think that would be nice here, rather than just deleting them. 
    Ok, that's perfect.  Separate post?  New spreadsheet?  Or part of this one?  Also, I probably miss most of them, since I'm due mid-month, so help with who had losses that we know of would be great!  I'll ask them to sticky it when I get it right.
    Xath said:
    @chiquita928 On the July board they have a list of July angels; the BMB members who suffered losses.  I think that would be nice here, rather than just deleting them. 
    Ok, that's perfect.  Separate post?  New spreadsheet?  Or part of this one?  Also, I probably miss most of them, since I'm due mid-month, so help with who had losses that we know of would be great!  I'll ask them to sticky it when I get it right.
    Sorry, I meant June board before.  It's still a part of the spreadsheet, but it's a list off to the side.  But I'm fine with a separate post too.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We most definitely don't need a sticky to keep track of people who most likely don't visit here anymore... Am I reading that right?
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like that @Xath! I think that's a lovely way to remember them.

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • chiquita928chiquita928 member
    edited February 2017
    @Xath Ok, I like that.  [Edit:] I'm going to make it into a separate page in the sheet to make it easier to ee everything though.

Now, I just need to know who they are.  I'm going to search for those who started a separate post to say they were out, but I know there were others who did not.
  • I did a little looking around, and saw that our SS has a ridiculous number of people on it, compared to other BMBs, and I saw that some of the other BMBs remove inactive people from the SS.  So I've been working on organizing our massive spreadsheet, and I want to get rid of the people who are no longer active.  I went through and searched each username, and have put an asterisk next to names of people who have been inactive for more than a month.  I will delete them if they do not log in again by April.  I also could not find certain users at all.  I assumed they had username changes or we deleted/banned.  If you are an active member, but have changed your username since being put on the SS, please let me know so I can get the SS to be accurate.  IDK how many people care about it, since so many of your only mobile bump, but I thought if we were going to have it, it might as well be nice and accurate.

Note:  I know we have lurkers who do not post, but still log in.  At this point, I went solely based on when a person has logged in, not whether they participate.
    Good idea @chiquita928
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I did a little looking around, and saw that our SS has a ridiculous number of people on it, compared to other BMBs, and I saw that some of the other BMBs remove inactive people from the SS.  So I've been working on organizing our massive spreadsheet, and I want to get rid of the people who are no longer active.  I went through and searched each username, and have put an asterisk next to names of people who have been inactive for more than a month.  I will delete them if they do not log in again by April.  I also could not find certain users at all.  I assumed they had username changes or we deleted/banned.  If you are an active member, but have changed your username since being put on the SS, please let me know so I can get the SS to be accurate.  IDK how many people care about it, since so many of your only mobile bump, but I thought if we were going to have it, it might as well be nice and accurate.

Note:  I know we have lurkers who do not post, but still log in.  At this point, I went solely based on when a person has logged in, not whether they participate.
    Checked out the spreadsheet and I have 2 asterisks (?) I comment damn near daily. I'm confused...
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Looked again, you have me on the spreadsheet as mslynn2015. Wrong number at the end (and I can't edit via mobile...)

my happy boy

• @mslynn2012 ok I was so confused why it wasn't showing up! I assumed that there was a typo, but I didn't get a chance to try to find what it was. I'll fix it when I get home.
  • @mslynn2012 ok I was so confused why it wasn't showing up! I assumed that there was a typo, but I didn't get a chance to try to find what it was. I'll fix it when I get home.
    It's fixed now.  If anyone else sees a mistake, let me know.  The goal is to make it accurate!
  • @chiquita928 - thanks!!!!

my happy boy

• Ive been meaning to do this. It wont let me edit since I'm on mobile

Due Date: 
    July 31st
    Singleton, twins, more?: Singleton
    Other Children: Dd will be 4 in June and Ds will be 2 in October
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: Team Blue
    Labor Buddy: 
    Baby's NameNo name yet... We wait until they are born
    Actual Birth Date
  • I realized I'm not on the spreadsheet. Whoops! 

Due date: July 27th (though I'm a RCS so I'll be going a week early)

Singleton or twins: Singleton

Other Children: DS1 born 2008 (8yo) and DS2 born 2011 (5.5yo)

Team pink/blue/green: Team Blue!

I can't edit the spreadsheet because I'm always on mobile. 

• Yikes, I never did this!

Due date: July 5th

Singleton or twins: Singleton

Other children: DS born August 2015

Team pink/blue/green: Team blue!

Labor buddy:
  • @MrsZeno Looks like you were already there, but I added @supermom83 and @ljd2010
  • Ohh sorry! @carol113. I checked the list and swear I didnt see my name. Thank you!
  • @mrszeno I added you yesterday
  • I never did this!  Thanks @chiquita928 for all that you do here.

Due Date 7/30
    Age 29
    Location California
    Singleton, twins, more? Singleton
    Other Children DD Age 1
    Team Blue/Pink/Green Pink!
    Labor Buddy
    Baby's Name 
    Actual Birth Date
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can't edit it,  but we are team pink, with a singleton and her name will be Everly Elizabeth. 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • I updated you! @kghusker1003

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @chiquita928 are you the one who emailed me?  I'll try again tonight to work on that spreadsheet from my home PC.  It's still blocked at work :-\  It's really hard to keep up with anyone since I went mobile only.  it doesn't even tell you when people mention you in comments.  Mostly just a reader nowadays!! haha I'll try to be a little better :-)

TTC since April 2015- low AMH, low Morphology
    Clomid~ Feb2016-Apr2016, BFN x 3
    Natural ovulation IUI June2016, BFN
    IVF #1 08/26/2016- 4 eggs mature, 4 fertilized normally, 1 made it to transfer
    Fresh Transfer 08/31/2016, BFP.. Miscarriage 17dp5dt
    IVF results were hard to handle, wanted to attempt IUI a few more times
    Medicated IUI (Gonal-F, Ovidrel trigger) Oct2016
    BFP 10/20/2016!!!! Beta 1 (10dpiui) 16.9: Beta 2 (11dpiui) 42.23: Beta 3 (14dpiui) 282

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @BabyBuckWay Yes I'm the one who emailed you.  I don't mind keeping the spreadsheet up to date.  I just wasn't sure if there was a way to allow me to add/adjust the size of columns, etc.  No worries - hope you're doing well.
  • FYI @chiquita928 - I updated my screen name in the spreadsheet (and included the old one in case there was a question).
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Due Date 7/13
    Age 29
    Location Georgia
    Other Children DS Age 2
    Team Blue/Pink/Green - Team Blue
    Labor Buddy - DH and Mom
    Baby's Name
    Actual Birth Date

I am lazy. I've been posting but never bothered to fill this out. Sorry!
  • I never added myself either!

Due Date- 7/15
    Age- 34
    Location- Denver
    Other Children- none
    Team Blue/Pink/Green- Pink!
    Labor Buddy- husband Patrick
    Baby's Name- Still working on it
    Actual Birth Date
  • Can I be added? :)

Due Date - 
    July 19th
    Age - 31
    Location - Ontario, Canada
    Singleton, twins, more? - Singleton
    Other Children - DD, 6 years old
    Team Blue/Pink/Green - Team Blue
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)
  • Due Date. July 15 2017
    Age 28
    Location Caledonia, Ontario, Canada 
    Singleton, twins, more? Single 
    Other Children none (bf has 4 year old daughter)
    Team Blue/Pink/Green team blue
    Labor Buddy 
    Baby's Name Colton George Brown
    Actual Birth Date 
  • I was wondering if someone could update my info..I posted in this early on but didn't have all the info in it. 

Due Date. July 3rd
    Age 26
    Location  North Dakota
    Singleton, twins, more? Single 
    Other Children 11 month old DD
    Team Blue/Pink/Green  Pink
    Labor Buddy Hubby

• Due Date:  28th July
    Singleton, twins, more?: Singleton
    Other Children: N/A
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: Pink
    Labor Buddy: My husband and doula