July 2017 Moms

July 2017 Spreadsheet

123457»

Re: July 2017 Spreadsheet

• Rae1Rae1 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    Xath said:
    @chiquita928 On the July board they have a list of July angels; the BMB members who suffered losses.  I think that would be nice here, rather than just deleting them. 
    This. I agree. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Rae1 said:
    Xath said:
    @chiquita928 On the July board they have a list of July angels; the BMB members who suffered losses.  I think that would be nice here, rather than just deleting them. 
    This. I agree. 
    Let's see if we can make it a sticky. We did that for my last BMB.
  • Xath said:
    Ok, that's perfect.  Separate post?  New spreadsheet?  Or part of this one?  Also, I probably miss most of them, since I'm due mid-month, so help with who had losses that we know of would be great!  I'll ask them to sticky it when I get it right.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • XathXath member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    Xath said:
    Ok, that's perfect.  Separate post?  New spreadsheet?  Or part of this one?  Also, I probably miss most of them, since I'm due mid-month, so help with who had losses that we know of would be great!  I'll ask them to sticky it when I get it right.
    Xath said:
    Sorry, I meant June board before.  It's still a part of the spreadsheet, but it's a list off to the side.  But I'm fine with a separate post too.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    chiquita928
  • We most definitely don't need a sticky to keep track of people who most likely don't visit here anymore... Am I reading that right?
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
    star_beaglemslynn2012
  • I really like that @Xath! I think that's a lovely way to remember them.

Me: 26  Him: 26
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
    BusyZeeXathSaphireSweetie88
  • chiquita928chiquita928 member
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper
    edited February 24
    @Xath Ok, I like that.  [Edit:] I'm going to make it into a separate page in the sheet to make it easier to ee everything though.

Now, I just need to know who they are.  I'm going to search for those who started a separate post to say they were out, but I know there were others who did not.

XathBusyZeestar_beagleSaphireSweetie88
  • I did a little looking around, and saw that our SS has a ridiculous number of people on it, compared to other BMBs, and I saw that some of the other BMBs remove inactive people from the SS.  So I've been working on organizing our massive spreadsheet, and I want to get rid of the people who are no longer active.  I went through and searched each username, and have put an asterisk next to names of people who have been inactive for more than a month.  I will delete them if they do not log in again by April.  I also could not find certain users at all.  I assumed they had username changes or we deleted/banned.  If you are an active member, but have changed your username since being put on the SS, please let me know so I can get the SS to be accurate.  IDK how many people care about it, since so many of your only mobile bump, but I thought if we were going to have it, it might as well be nice and accurate.

Note:  I know we have lurkers who do not post, but still log in.  At this point, I went solely based on when a person has logged in, not whether they participate.
    Good idea @chiquita928
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I did a little looking around, and saw that our SS has a ridiculous number of people on it, compared to other BMBs, and I saw that some of the other BMBs remove inactive people from the SS.  So I've been working on organizing our massive spreadsheet, and I want to get rid of the people who are no longer active.  I went through and searched each username, and have put an asterisk next to names of people who have been inactive for more than a month.  I will delete them if they do not log in again by April.  I also could not find certain users at all.  I assumed they had username changes or we deleted/banned.  If you are an active member, but have changed your username since being put on the SS, please let me know so I can get the SS to be accurate.  IDK how many people care about it, since so many of your only mobile bump, but I thought if we were going to have it, it might as well be nice and accurate.

Note:  I know we have lurkers who do not post, but still log in.  At this point, I went solely based on when a person has logged in, not whether they participate.
    Checked out the spreadsheet and I have 2 asterisks (?) I comment damn near daily. I'm confused...
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

SaphireSweetie88
  • Looked again, you have me on the spreadsheet as mslynn2015. Wrong number at the end (and I can't edit via mobile...)

my happy boy

SaphireSweetie88
  • @mslynn2012 ok I was so confused why it wasn't showing up! I assumed that there was a typo, but I didn't get a chance to try to find what it was. I'll fix it when I get home.

mslynn2012SaphireSweetie88
  • @mslynn2012 ok I was so confused why it wasn't showing up! I assumed that there was a typo, but I didn't get a chance to try to find what it was. I'll fix it when I get home.
    It's fixed now.  If anyone else sees a mistake, let me know.  The goal is to make it accurate!

mslynn2012SaphireSweetie88
  • @chiquita928 - thanks!!!!

my happy boy

SaphireSweetie88
  • MrsZenoMrsZeno member
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    Ive been meaning to do this. It wont let me edit since I'm on mobile

Due Date: 
    July 31st
    Singleton, twins, more?: Singleton
    Other Children: Dd will be 4 in June and Ds will be 2 in October
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: Team Blue
    Labor Buddy: 
    Baby's NameNo name yet... We wait until they are born
    Actual Birth Date
    BusyZeeSaphireSweetie88PurplePoppy424
  • I realized I'm not on the spreadsheet. Whoops! 

Due date: July 27th (though I'm a RCS so I'll be going a week early)

Singleton or twins: Singleton

Other Children: DS1 born 2008 (8yo) and DS2 born 2011 (5.5yo)

Team pink/blue/green: Team Blue!

I can't edit the spreadsheet because I'm always on mobile. 

SaphireSweetie88star_beagleBusyZee
  • ljd2010ljd2010 member
    250 Love Its 100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Yikes, I never did this!

Due date: July 5th

Singleton or twins: Singleton

Other children: DS born August 2015

Team pink/blue/green: Team blue!

Labor buddy:
    SaphireSweetie88
  • carol113carol113 member
    100 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper First Anniversary
    @MrsZeno Looks like you were already there, but I added @supermom83 and @ljd2010
    SaphireSweetie88supermom83ljd2010
  • MrsZenoMrsZeno member
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    Ohh sorry! @carol113. I checked the list and swear I didnt see my name. Thank you!
    carol113SaphireSweetie88
  • @mrszeno I added you yesterday

MrsZenoSaphireSweetie88BusyZee
  • I never did this!  Thanks @chiquita928 for all that you do here.

Due Date 7/30
    Age 29
    Location California
    Singleton, twins, more? Singleton
    Other Children DD Age 1
    Team Blue/Pink/Green Pink!
    Labor Buddy
    Baby's Name 
    Actual Birth Date
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    SaphireSweetie88
  • I can't edit it,  but we are team pink, with a singleton and her name will be Everly Elizabeth. 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
    PurplePoppy424BusyZee
  • I updated you! @kghusker1003

Me: 26  Him: 26
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @chiquita928 are you the one who emailed me?  I'll try again tonight to work on that spreadsheet from my home PC.  It's still blocked at work :-\  It's really hard to keep up with anyone since I went mobile only.  it doesn't even tell you when people mention you in comments.  Mostly just a reader nowadays!! haha I'll try to be a little better :-)

TTC since April 2015- low AMH, low Morphology
    Clomid~ Feb2016-Apr2016, BFN x 3
    Natural ovulation IUI June2016, BFN
    IVF #1 08/26/2016- 4 eggs mature, 4 fertilized normally, 1 made it to transfer
    Fresh Transfer 08/31/2016, BFP.. Miscarriage 17dp5dt
    IVF results were hard to handle, wanted to attempt IUI a few more times
    Medicated IUI (Gonal-F, Ovidrel trigger) Oct2016
    BFP 10/20/2016!!!! Beta 1 (10dpiui) 16.9: Beta 2 (11dpiui) 42.23: Beta 3 (14dpiui) 282

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @BabyBuckWay Yes I'm the one who emailed you.  I don't mind keeping the spreadsheet up to date.  I just wasn't sure if there was a way to allow me to add/adjust the size of columns, etc.  No worries - hope you're doing well.

• FYI @chiquita928 - I updated my screen name in the spreadsheet (and included the old one in case there was a question).
    *Formerly lfk2013*
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    chiquita928
  • Due Date 7/13
    Age 29
    Location Georgia
    Other Children DS Age 2
    Team Blue/Pink/Green - Team Blue
    Labor Buddy - DH and Mom
    Baby's Name
    Actual Birth Date

I am lazy. I've been posting but never bothered to fill this out. Sorry!
  • I never added myself either!

Due Date- 7/15
    Age- 34
    Location- Denver
    Other Children- none
    Team Blue/Pink/Green- Pink!
    Labor Buddy- husband Patrick
    Baby's Name- Still working on it
    Actual Birth Date
    BusyZee
123457»