December 2016 Moms
Options

MOTN November

Re: MOTN November

• Options
    Usually I sleep ok on the couch but the in laws are in town so I am in the bed bc any movement from their room makes the dogs bark (and they will not leave my side). 
    DH is on the couch bc of my pregnancy snoring and I'm wide awake with reflux that makes me choke even if I'm sitting upright. I even took a unisom. I want my couch back...I can only sleep in this bed for an hour or two. 
    About to bring the yoga ball in here and just sit if I'm gonna be awake! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    E just nursed, my milk is coming in, and I have a slight fever. So now I get to stay up and monitor it, as if it gets above 1 degree I have to go back to the hospital.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I woke up about 130 and walked downstairs to put my latest urine catch in the fridge. I can wait for it to be 640 so I can be done with this! Came back up and Dh is snoring a lot and I can't get back to sleep.  All I can think about is all the grading I need to finish this week along with writing my finals and finalizing sub plans. Ugh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was jolted awake at 4:30 with leg cramps in both legs. I forgot to eat bananas the past couple days and paid the price...ow.
  • Options
    @whitneyp26 it doesn't matter when I go to bed, I wake up at 4 am. Friday I went to bed at 6:30pm and woke up at 4am. Saturday I went to bed at 10 - woke up at 4, last night it was midnight and - you guessed it - eyes popped open at 4. How do I untrain my brain that 4 is not when I want to be up? I always need a nap during the day to make up for the hours lost. I can't just be napping all the time though!

It does help the hours of bed rest pass though. I can only do so much couch sitting/lounging and internet scrolling before I start to go mad. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Up for 30 minutes so far. Usually I wake up at 10:30, 2:30/3 and 5ish to pee and then I fall right back to sleep. Not  today. I'm wide awake and crampy and I'm hungry. Baby is dancing away at the moment (also not her typical active time). It's gonna be a long day folks.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    Same here on the falling back to sleep but not tonight, @ajstevenson. Baby has been quiet but one of the dogs has stretched out his legs like he wants to push me off the bed. Can't say I blame him actually. 
  • Options
    Oh look who's up at 4am again! It's me. I got up around 3:30 for the bathroom and now I'm awake. Why can't I ever just go back to sleep?  :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In between my 4 pee breaks I had dreams. every single dream had my water breaking in one way way or another. I woke up to a dry bed slightly disappointed each time lol. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    I was up about half of the night, but refused to pick up my phone because I was 'going to fall back asleep'. That happened at 5 am  :#
    DH was working on our guest bathroom really loudly, it sounded like he was drilling into the walls. The wall that is next to my headboard. But at least he finally called his other brother with a house and asked if my in laws could stay there Wednesday night. But with half of a night of sleep, I'm going to need some coffee. 

• Options
    @mforinger I'm considering changing my username to match the LO's nicknames. It wouldn't be nearly as cute as bitter berry though.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    I was up at 3AM but went back to sleep after about an hour.

But I had a dream that I was at a party with all the ladies on here that have had their babies and I was still pregnant. I was asking everyone how to get labor moving lol
  • Options
    Oh I'm happy for 4am. That's solid awesome for me. I fall asleep between 10-12 and I've been waking up wide awake at 2 am. Happened 8 days straight. Made it to almost 5 this morning and felt like a new person. 
  • Options
    My poor little boy won't eat. His appetite has been decreasing for a couple weeks. We tried reintroducing dairy about a month ago and thought it was going well but the progression of symptoms makes me think it's causing him to not digest food well again and as if this week, food isn't getting broken down before his colon which is causing a ton of gas. 

So it's gonna be a long night. Poor little guy. All farty and burpy 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    Aw man Slarty, I'm sorry to hear that. My nephew has celiacs (18 months old) and it took them a while to diagnose it. Those were some miserable nights for my sister, BIL and the little guy. Hang in there. 

I can't believe it's 12:30 my time and I'm still awake. Usually my thing is going to bed early and getting up a million times and waking up super early. Maybe this means I'll sleep longer tomorrow morning.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    I mean how convenient I'm awake at 5am on Thanksgiving, I'll just go get started on meal prep...oh wait no, yep, still on bedrest.  :|

I've been feeling some kind of way about being induced on Sunday. Just a really weird headspace where I have started mourning him leaving my body - the thought of showering and him being in another room while I do it sounds terrible. I keep thinking of him coming out and immediately growing up and what if I'm never pregnant again? Dealing with other people touching and breathing on him. Having dreams about me dying. Yesterday I lost count of how many times I cried. Everything was a big deal.

Spent a few hours in L&D because apparently that's standard practice leading up to my induction due to pre-e, but no one told me I couldn't just go home from my doctor's appointment. It was a big deal for me emotionally to have to go back over there, I don't know why. I think I was afraid they'd go ahead and take him yesterday. It was a ditch diving type of day for my emotions. 

I think I'm just not good with having a date for something. When they sprung the induction on me last week, I didn't have time to descend to my overthinking "mind palace" we were just going to do it. Now I'm working through a week where I can literally not do much but stay laying down (it's the only thing that keeps my bp numbers low) and think. It's not a good combination. At least DH is now home from work until further notice and I won't be alone...thinking. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @austenista - not sure if you listen to podcasts but there's one with guided meditations leading up to birth (any birth, your birth) and I just listened to one and thought those kind words may be nice to bounce around for you too... Sweet Stella's Guided meditations - she has three that I just listened to:
    -Meditation for Labor and Birth
    -Meditation for Pregnancy and Birth
    -Birth Affirmations

I've never been one for guided meditation but these were just simple and sweet and not over done at all.

As for me. I'm awake for FOREVER. After waking up at 1:30a yesterday, DS woke me up a couple times tonight (he's not feeling well poor guy) and I'm just too uncomfortable. too much reflux. Too much everything pain. I have an appointment tomorrow and I'm gonna talk to them about this. It's too much for the next few weeks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Options
    @slartybartfast, sorry that your DS isn't feeling well.  Hope that he (and you) are feeling much better soon.

@Austenista, sorry that you're feeling down about the induction and your inside baby becoming an outside baby so soon.  Hugs.

As for me, I've been up since 4:15 or so, and finally decided to do something useful (i.e. exercise) around 5:30 since going back to sleep wasn't happening.  When I'm done, I get to straighten up the house yet again as my MIL plans to drop off some food for us.  Joy.

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    MOTN here. I went to sleep with what I really thought was labor starting... only to have all the contractions die down to nothing. Womp, womp. 
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    Worst sleep in days due to the excitement of Thanksgiving. I am going to be so tired and DS, who is still in bed right now, is going to be FULL OF ENERGY OMG. Crazy toddler.
  • Options
    @Gizmo1231 same here! I was convinced I was going into labor last night but everything went away
  • Options
    @yellingbanana How is your bathroom looking? Did it get done in time? My husband is very much like yours, so I know what you are going through :smiley:

• Options
    I've been falling asleep between 11:30 and 12:30 every night. Last night I woke up at 1:30 and 3:30 and DS and I got up at 5:30 (an hour and a half early). So tired.
  • Options
    Gizmo1231 said:
    MOTN here. I went to sleep with what I really thought was labor starting... only to have all the contractions die down to nothing. Womp, womp. 
    Story of each of my pregnancies! BH so bad in the evening, I wouldn't go in unless my water breaks. Which is unlikely. 

• Options
    This baby likes to hiccup at night, and tonight they are all up in my pelvis. Ugh. 
  • Options
    I woke up to our front door slamming because DH realized he left his phone in the car. Scared the crap out of me, so now I'm awake.
  • Options
    I've been up since 3:30 and I've had a migraine since before I fell asleep last night (and I can't find my extra strength Tylenol). DS just woke up an hour and a half early to boot...
  • Options
    @kbduke that definitely sounds like your water broke! you should call asap... my doc said thats when i needed to head to the hospital! good luck! 

• Options
    @kbduke that does indeed sound like water breaking!!! Congrats and good luck girl!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Options
    oooo @kbduke sounds exciting! Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck @kbduke!
  • Options
    Yay good luck @kbduke! Exciting!
  • Options
    Yay @kbduke!! Good luck!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So jealous @kbduke congrats!!
    BabyFruit Ticker