November 2016 Moms
Options

It's birth month!

Whaaaaaaat? How ready are you?

I'm not due until November 27, and have a feeling she won't make her appearance until December. So don't stop checking the birth announcements on November 30, please! :D

(Feel like i've been making a million threads lately, sry. Just really eager & excited.)

Re: It's birth month!

• Options
    I can't believe it. I'm not due until the 30th, but should have an early c-section right before Thanksgiving. I'm having a baby this month and I have to keep reminding myself of that. 
  • Options
    Yay for November! ! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Emmaholmes89Emmaholmes89 member
    edited November 2016
    I've only 4 days left until due date!! Crazy  :#
  • Options
    I alternate between being excited and scared. It's been on the scared/overwhelmed side lately
  • Options

I'll be done work this Friday, only due Nov 28th but at the moment I've got a scheduled CS Nov 22nd. I cannot believe I'll have a baby (possibly) in 3 weeks! Or less if she's early... or in December if she flips and is late... crazy!! Luckily all is in order, even bought a breastpump in advance. Cannot believe the time has come!

Happy/healthy deliveries to all!!

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options
    I can't wait to meet my baby girl! Due date is Nov. 13th. Originally thought she might come on my dads & cousin (god mothers) birthday on the 3rd, but it doesn't look that way now. 
    Its so hard having everything ready & seeing all these cute babies in the birth announcements! Makes me so jealous! 
  • Options
    I am both excited and really nervous. I can't wait to meet my little guy. My due date is the 26th and I am scheduled to take off work starting on the 18th unless something changes. Really nervous about the possibility of a CS but he's gotta come out somehow :-) IT'S NOVEMBER!!!! so glad we have everything ready to go.

Me: 28 <3 DH: 29

#1 DS: 11/24/2016

#2 EDD: 11/15/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kvruns You've got this!  B)
  • Options
    I am down to my last week and super ready to meet my little one!!! This will be my second, but I am just as excited and nervous!! I go to the doc tomorrow for my weekly check in and wonder if they will schedule an induction date . I am ready to be not working anymore!! lol at least for a little while that is.
  • Options
    So excited for November!! i would happy dance if my hips and back weren't in so much pain. Baby boy is very breech and was a repeat c section anyway so he is scheduled for 39 weeks 2 days....which is Monday. OMG 6 DAYS!!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so very ready to meet this little babe. He/she (team green) has already stayed inside longer than their big brother. Only 1 1/2 weeks to due date!
  • Options
    I wasn't due until Nov 23, thought I'd make it til then or later (everyone says ftms are late!) and baby made an appearance 4 weeks early on Oct 26! So don't get too cozy all of you who are due at the end of the month - you may not have as long as you think!
  • Options
    @lajoliedreamer So true—I do need to keep reminding myself of that.
    I've been procrastinating on things thinking I'll have til Thanksgiving, lol. I was two weeks late though, if that's an indicator!
  • Options
    I'm due Nov 7...   Where's all the other Valentines Day ladies????    Anyway, so soon and feels so far away.  We're ready to go.   Just waiting on baby!
    Daughter #1 - Feb 2012
    Daughter #2 - Oct 2014
    Daughter #3 - Nov 2016
    Baby #4 - Sept 2018
  • Options
    I'm due Nov. 21, but she's breech so looks like we'll be meeting her a week earlier. Looking at either the 14th or 15th. They're going to call tomorrow to give the date and time.

• Options
    Due the 10 here. My original due date was the 1 actually, but doctor moved it back to the 10. Trying everything to induce natural and the doctor keeps saying I should go any time, but I don't think baby girl got the memo. I feel like she's never going to get here. My family has never passed a due date with pregnancies and I feel like I'll be the first. Guh. 
  • Options
    I am due the 19th, but because baby girl is breech I have a CS schedule for the 14th. I'm a 1st time mom so I'm getting excited and nervous a little but  it's only 5 days before her due date  I guess I can be happy I almost made it to her due date  
  • Options
    I can't believe this is the month we become parents! I think we're as ready as we'll ever be. Cant wait to snuggle my little one!
  • Options
    If all goes well I realized I might have down time for online shopping this year post thanksgiving - never looked at baby sales for Black Friday/ cyber Monday - anything to look out for? Maybe I should hold off on completing registries 
  • Options
    Good luck to you all mommas! I'm 39 weeks 2 days Due on Nov 7th. My baby girl is still a little high but I'm praying things are progressing and she comes out soon. My boy was over and 8.14oz big baby! I definately feel ready in every aspect and have had a great healthy pregnancy. Now is wait time
  • Options
    Just a week and a half left of work. Gave everyone the maternity leave plan run-down at our team breakfast this morning. Did a nice lil haul at BBB this afternoon. Going to pack my bag with the packables tonight.
    Ahhh! Still have a feeling she's going to hold out til December, but I'm getting super excited.. more and more :D
  • Options
    Due this coming Wednesday, but I keep joking to dh that the supermoon Monday night is going to do it for us. in any case, I'm as ready as I'll ever be and so very excited!
  • Options
    jsmai said:
    Due this coming Wednesday, but I keep joking to dh that the supermoon Monday night is going to do it for us. in any case, I'm as ready as I'll ever be and so very excited!
    I have had everyone around me mention the super moon in relation to giving birth this week... guess we'll see if there's any truth to what feels like repetitive small talk at this point. 
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Options
    Yeah my MIL said they used to keep extra staff at the L&D on full moons back in her day but I have a feeling it's just another old wives tale... 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options
    I'm praying the super moon myth is true. I'm 3 days over due. It's so depressing. I feel like she just doesnt want to be born. 
  • Options
    I did have to go to L&D triage a few months back and it just so happened that it was a full moon. After they cleared me, they practically rushed me out because of the high influx of patients they got while I was there. They did say they are significantly busier on full moons.