January 2017 Moms

Saturday 10/29

What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?

What have you done this week to prepare for your baby's arrival?

Rants / Raves / Questions / Symptoms:

When is your next appointment?

GTKY: What are your plans for Halloween?

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

Re: Saturday 10/29

• Hope all you ladies are off to a fantastic Saturday! 

What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?
    27 Weeks. Baby E (We have officially decided on Emily as her name :) ) is as big as lettuce and just shy of 2lbs.

What have you done this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? My mom and grandmother are throwing me a sprinkle today so I will have some washing/unpacking of a few things that we get today. Also trying to figure out a game plan for when we go in to deliver for who will watch our DD1. 

Rants / Raves / Questions / Symptoms: Heartburn has been awful. I talked my doctor about it and she said I could take Zantac to help and holy moly! It is a godsend! 

When is your next appointment? I got back on Wednesday 11/2 for my 3 hour glucose test. 

GTKY: What are your plans for Halloween? I am way late to the part and haven't put anything together yet. I need to put something together this weekend. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• What's new with your little babe? How far along are you? 28w. Getting bigger and lungs are matured enough for birth

What have you done this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? Nothing

Rants / Raves / Questions / Symptoms: I'm pretty good. Passed my GD test this week, which is awesome! I was concerned

When is your next appointment? Nov 15th

GTKY: What are your plans for Halloween? I have BSF on Monday nights. But I'm going to a pumpkin painting party tonight
  • Loading the player...
  • What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?

I'm 27wks, she's as big as lettuce. Starting to kick so hard you can see my tummy bounce.

Nothing really.

I spent most of yesterday in the er. They say I have a kidney stone. It hurts so much. They have me some pain meds and meds for nausea. 

I have a follow-up appt on Tue cause of me er visit. Then on Nov 10th I have an appt with my ob, checking cervix and having my 1hr glucose test.

We are taking our kids trick-or-treating with my 2 sisters and their kids. They are pretty excited. 

29 weeks!! He is def growing and making his presence known!

DH is refinishing the nursery wood floor today, Mom and I are going to paint this week, the shower is in two weekends. We've been busy!

the heart burn is SO real! But I love feeling all the movements! 

When is your next appointment? Nov 4!

we don't really do much for Halloween. Our house is currently being renovated so we are staying w my parents, I will probably pass out candy with my mom. I think I'm going to get a sweat shirt that has a carebear tummy on it!
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • @momof2girls+? I am so sorry to hear about the kidney stone! Ouch! Hoping you start feeling better soon! 

@vssbrm Not sure if you have tried it yet but Zantac has worked miracles for my heartburn! My Dr. said that is was OK to take twice a day and since I have started I haven't had 1 single occurrence. It's been an amazing couple of days. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @mrshuse525 thanks! I'm going to have to give Zantac a try!
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • @mrshuse525 thank you.  :smile: The pain meds are helping and I'm drinking a lot of water hoping to pass the stone as quickly as possible.
  • How faralong are you? Hit 28 weeks this week, though you really can't tell! I'm pretty good at hiding babies lol

Since we're still in the apartment and the house hunts a dead end, I moved my boys closet around to hang the little girl stuff, and fixed up the dresser so she has some drawers. We're moving our room around for the changing table and crib to get out back up and bringing the rocking chair back in lol
    I have bad heartburn again like I did with my son, but other than that she's been a smooth pregnancy compared to my son! I should say so though since we found out at 24 weeks lol

Friday November 4th, then I think I go to every 2 weeks

This weekend we did a trial run with my son staying the night at my in laws. He's never stayed the night anywhere and I figure he will most likely have to stay with someone while I'm in the hospital. So grandma had him and the two youngest cousins and we went to a local bands Halloween concert with the SILS. Since I have to work daddy's taking him trick or treating with his cousins then bringing him to my job for our little Halloween event, I'm so excited to show off my moo cow <3

The baby is kicking and pushing like crazy. sometimes it feels like s//e is using my inside as a drum kit. there's a lot of movement after I eat something sweet.

Mom and I are making my thank you cards and announcements for after the bris//aby naming. We went to Papersource and went wild! 

It'll be good to have everything address and ready to be written out.

I'm having some lighting crotch and I definitely have incorporates breast pads into my daily routine. Got the reusable bamboo ones!!

2 weeks just had the hospital tour today

Oops late to the thread I made some cute candy baggies and not a single goblin came.. #TheSideWalkDoesntExtendToOurHouse..