July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• @Sassenach1743 whoa we're neighbors - I'm in glassell park next to Glendale. I work in Burbank. Are you in the Burbank moms fb group or the Atwater village moms group? If not you should definitely join - good resources for daycares, preschools, babysitters, etc and people are always selling stuff 
  • @satsumasandlemons @Sassenach1743 I'm in North Hollywood! Can you message me the link for the FB groups
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Sassenach1743 whoa we're neighbors - I'm in glassell park next to Glendale. I work in Burbank. Are you in the Burbank moms fb group or the Atwater village moms group? If not you should definitely join - good resources for daycares, preschools, babysitters, etc and people are always selling stuff 
    Thanks, I'll check those out. This is all still very new for me. 
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Welcome @Sassenach1743
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @sammylind - Welcome!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @leilac I'll pm you when I get to a desktop! Or, if you're comfortable friending, I can add you from my phone - either way! 

• So my whole post totally got cut off lol. Long story short...our son turns 3 next month, we've had 2 MC this year both around 7 weeks (April and September), got my BFP 2 nights ago after feeling super sick for 2 days, guesstimate due date of July 27th, starting progesterone suppositories today, and very excited to be in the group. Praying this will be our rainbow baby <3
  • @sammylind - Sorry for your loss. Fx for you ans sending sticky bean vibes
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @sakeefer small town in central PA, right off of 80 east of State College. Where are you in PA?

@SaphireSweetie88 yes, a line is a line but DH was out of town and my sister in law couldn't see it based on the pictures I could get with my phone, so I couldn't get confirmation from anyone. When I woke up the next day, the line was totally there and darker, but clearly was longer than 10 minutes. so I peed on 5 more sticks and some said positive and some didn't. So I'm going with I'm pregnant (I'm now 4 days late) but go for confirmation on Monday :) 
    I'll be in State College next weekend. We are!
  • Rojita said:
    Hello All! I have been lurking a few weeks in both this and the June BMB while I awaited my dating scan as my LMP had me at a June 22 EDD but based on my at-home tests I suspected I may have ovulated late.... Turns out I was later than even I had thought as my dating scan shows that instead of being 9w2, I'm only measuring 7 weeks flat, which has my official EDD at July 7! Betas were very high the week before (at 80,000) and heartbeat good so looks like I'll be a July bumpie! 

This will be my second, as DS is turning 20 mos next week. I live near Toronto, Canada and am looking forward to sharing in this BMB as we go through this journey together over the next few months!
    Welcome @Rojita
    Toronto is my home town. I miss it so much ! 
  • I'll be in State College next weekend. We are!
    Penn State!!

(I'll be there too- hoping for warmer weather because I can't drink to keep myself warm!)
  • Me:28 | DH: 28
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Welcome @ktjean627
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Hello!  Happy to be here!  I am 6 weeks exactly today :-)  Which also means that 6 weeks ago today I miscarried what would have been our third... we conceived two weeks later and here we are.  Praying, hoping for a healthy pregnancy.  I have two boys, ages 5 and 3!
    Here comes baby #3!
    BabyFruit Ticker

due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• SpongeWorthySpongeWorthy member
    edited November 2016
    @jen~n~Brett  Welcome!  Glad to see another OSU fan here!  DH and I are class of 2010.  Congrats on your BFP!

ETA words
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • @sehp8b so funny I'm due 7/30 and my bday is 7/25. And I'm having a c/s so I may get to pick. I think it would be amazing to have a baby on my birthday :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @MaMinette13 Welcome and if your crazy for wanting 2u2 Im insane for having 2u1. Granted wasn't on purpose(and glad there are 4 years between youngest and this one) but was excited and happy just the same lol.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Hello! Just found out I'm I'm expecting my fourth LO this past Saturday. Definitely was surprised by this little one and am still getting used to the fact that I'm expecting again, but we are excited since we did want another and just weren't sure when. EDD based on LMP is July 31. I suspect that is a little off (late) based on previous pregnancies, but I'll roll with it. I've been on here for many years but have been pretty MIA on here since DD#2 since life it pretty crazy. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker