June 2017 Moms

Empty Sac

2»

Re: Empty Sac

• @BabyKK2017 oh that's annoying. I had to call mine a few times yesterday too. They finally gave me the results 30mins before their office closed. FX that the results are good! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm about to get my follow up ultrasound! Hoping for good news. I will keep y'all updated. In the meantime have any of you ladies gotten updates yet?'
  • @neludelu Fingers crossed for you! Let us know how it goes.
    Me: 28  DH: 30
    Married 5/8/2011
    TTC #1 since 9/2015
    BFP #1 1/14/16, MC 3/23/16
    BFP #2 9/21/2016, EDD 5/30/2017
  • @neludelu waiting on my follow-up visit on the 9th... until then I get to play the waiting game since the HCG results already came back. Good luck with your u/s today! Let us know how it turns out! :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I didn't get a fetal pole or heartbeat until 7 weeks - Fingers crossed and much love for you all still waiting to see it<3 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• My follow-up u/s is tomorrow....trying to stay positive...but very nervouse....positive thoughts please
  • Great news @neludelu and Good luck @nalex420!!
  • Yay so happy for you @MKRLTX and @neludelu
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • @neludelu Such a relief! You can breathe easy now :)
    Me: 28  DH: 30
    Married 5/8/2011
    TTC #1 since 9/2015
    BFP #1 1/14/16, MC 3/23/16
    BFP #2 9/21/2016, EDD 5/30/2017
  • Good luck to everyone still waiting! I can't wait to hear your updates!
  • @neludelu. Yes!!! That's wonderful!
  • @neludelu so happy for you...hopefully I get good news later today... Positive thoughts
  • nalex420 said:
    @neludelu so happy for you...hopefully I get good news later today... Positive thoughts
    Keep us posted!!
  • Sac is getting bigger... They think they saw the start of something ....we go back next Thursday for another u/s
  • Ultrasound got moved up to earlier in the day tomorrow (not because they're worried-just some scheduling errors on their part). FX that everything goes well and there's actually a baby hanging out in there! I'm so nervous, I know tomorrow my anxiety will be even worse. 

I'll keep you ladies posted! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @BellaO21 what did you find out?  I am in a similar situation. Started bleeding Thursday. Went in for emergency u/s , found a sac measuring 4-5 weeks (even though LMP was almost 9 weeks ago, but I have ovulated as late as day 26). Went to ER Saturday morning due to heavy bleeding Friday night. No change in u/s, but doc said they could see something inside the sac. Beta HCG was 21,000. I was nervous about the number but doc said it's less about the number and more about if they're rising/doubling. Go back for two more HCGs tomorrow and Wednesday and another u/s next Monday. They said they won't tell me anything about my levels until the u/s because they need to see both to determine what's happening. I'm so scared but I'm trying to be hopeful. Doctors seem to be decently optimistic. 

I hope you got good news! 

(Sorry this was my first post on this board. I didn't want to do an intro if I won't be around long)