January 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday 10/15

What's new with your little babe this week? 

How many weeks are you? 

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: 

When's your next appointment? 

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? If so, what costume did you decide on? 

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

Re: Saturday 10/15

• Options
    What's new with your little babe this week? Starting to feel her on the outside now. My other 2 girls liked the fact that they got to feel her kick.

How many weeks are you? I'm 25wks.

Had a surprise babyshower sat and got everything pretty much put away already.

Shout out to the best husband for helping my sister plan the surprise babyshower! 

Nov 10, 1hr GD test and cervix check.

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? If so, what costume did you decide on? I have an orange pumpkin shirt with a face. I am wearing black leggings and hope to dye my hair green, with wash out dye, for the stem.
  • Options
    What's new with your little babe this week/How many weeks are you? 
    25 weeks this week. Baby is a big as Cauliflower. 

Created a registry last night. My mom is throwing me a baby shower which is awesome and was not expected. This is our second so we have a lot of the things we need already. I mainly registered for diapers/wipes and a few other misc. items that we need to pick up new again. Also, starting to look for a cool wall decal to put in the nursery. I painted this tree with flowers in DD#1's room so I want to put something up in this nursery but don't have the energy to paint again. 

Finally, my sex drive has gone up! I know my DH is as happy about it as I am but every time I am getting cramping afterwards which is super lame. :( Hoping that will stop soon. 

In 2 weeks. During my 24 week appointment this week (Wednesday) they asked if they had given me the early glucose test at 20 weeks. I said no and the lady literally said, oops, our bad. Must have just overlooked that. We need you to come back in two weeks and take to take it. Also, I had called in the office on the Monday before to ask about contractions I was getting and they mentioned giving me the flu shot. NONE of this was written down on my chart, I had to re-explain everything again. I would think that if I called in and said I'm having a lot of contractions they would make a note in my chart, but maybe I'm overthinking this??  Basically, now I feel like I'm getting just the best patient care in the world and I'm wondering if it's too late to switch doctors. 

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? If so, what costume did you decide on? 
    I would like to dress up this year but have been slacking big time on all things halloween. I'm hoping to get my decorations up today and then start looking at ideas for a costume. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What's new with your little babe this week? Lots of dance parties going on in there! DH finally felt him for the first time! 

How many weeks are you? 27 weeks!!

We finally registered!

i keep getting colds or allergy flares, I would just like to feel healthy for 1 day! And I'm just SO tired, I keep waiting for the 2nd trimester burst of energy... Well the second tri is almost over and no sign of energy bursts. 

Tuesday, which is also when we will sched the glucose test.

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? If so, what costume did you decide on? Probably not. I'm not a huge fan of dressing up, and we are staying w my parents until our home Reno is done, so we are probably going to lay low this year.
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012