June 2017 Moms
Options

*Trigger Warning* Previous loss(es)

Hi moms! I have two children, Lilly, who is 3 years old (she'll be 4 in December). I also have a son, Locke, who was a stillbirth last year on October 8th. He was birthed at 37w4d. We don't know why we lost him, and we ran every test we could.

This baby, hopefully will be our rainbow baby. 

So, I've noticed that a lot of moms here appear to be loss moms, too. Lots of moms with rainbow babies. We are going to go through a lot and probably be together for awhile. If you would like to share, I'll put together a list of babies gone too soon, so they're not forgotten as the years go by. Let me know what day you celebrate as theirs, and I will light a candle for them. ❤️
Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: *Trigger Warning* Previous loss(es)

• Options
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. I really can't even imagine going through a stillbirth. 

Join us in the PGAL thread whenever you're ready. It's all loss moms, whether the loss was a chemical pregnancy, early miscarriage, missed MC, ectopic, blighted ovum or stillbirth. Pregnant after loss brain is the worst and it helps to go through it with people who understand.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Oh! Thank you! I looked for a thread, but I must have missed it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image