February 2017 Moms

What My Pregnant Self Is Eating 10/10

2»

Re: What My Pregnant Self Is Eating 10/10

• AfKash said:
    homemake said:
    Me and my kid are pretzel diving. It's where you have a giant tub of pretzels and you leave it open on the floor and eat out of it with no end in sight.

We should probably stop because dinner but I can't.
    Is this really a thing? I'm so confused.  Can't tell if you're joking. 
    ...I don't understand your confusion? They aren't literally diving....
  • lfrank12 said:
    Baked mac and cheese with andouille sausage and topped with bread crumbs. Also had a grilled cheese for "second" lunch. Cheese cheese cheese!
    This is what I am making for dinner tonigh! Except we have a couple packages of peach jerk chicken sausage, so I'm going to try that out instead andouille. I have been craving mac and cheese for, like, two weeks now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @CurlyCupcake21 aaaand now I'm about to order Chinese takeout. 
  • AfKash said:
    homemake said:
    Me and my kid are pretzel diving. It's where you have a giant tub of pretzels and you leave it open on the floor and eat out of it with no end in sight.

We should probably stop because dinner but I can't.
    Is this really a thing? I'm so confused.  Can't tell if you're joking. 
    ...I don't understand your confusion? They aren't literally diving....
    I actually pictured them dicing for pretzels like you bop for apples in a bucket.  I'm brown, but I'm mostly white on the inside.  Sometimes, I still get confused though.  :tongue:

• Cheddar cheese perogies with left over chili on them for this gal tonight :)
  • Longest day at work EVER. Came home to pad thai and a glass of my fake wine. I almost felt like it was real :) I have been wanting pad thai for like a month now! 
  • Chipotle. All the chipotle. 
  • Last night was corn, mashed potatoes, and a beef roast!  :p
  • There's this Colombian place by my Friday office (since we rotate locations I'm only always here on Fridays) that none of the co-managers like, but I love.  They're all not here today, so I ordered from there and I am so excited for their rice.  It's so good!
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker