May 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker change 10/9

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Is this your first, second or 3+ child? If your a 2nd time mom or more what are their ages

Re: Sunday Ticker change 10/9

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    9 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Cherry
    Appointments this week? 
    None
    Symptoms?
    Crabby sleepy crampy and mucousy
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Just tired of driving I have a 1.5 hr commute each way plus a stop at daycare each day. I'm done with it
    GTKY: Is this your first, second or 3+ child? If your a 2nd time mom or more what are their ages
    2nd child they will be 21 m apart. My son is 13 m now
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    9 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Cherry
    Appointments this week? 
    None - Looking forward to one in a couple weeks
    Symptoms?
    Tired, peeing all the time, and sore boobs
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Why can't I crave anything that is healthy for me?!?
    2nd child. My beautiful daughter will be 2 in December :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    11 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Lime? Though baby B is probably still strawberry-sized. 

Appointments this week? 
    Yes - first with the OB group (I was considering a home birth until twins showed up on the dating u/s). 

Symptoms?
    So much more gagging with strong smells. All the saliva. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Nada. 

Second pregnancy, 2nd/3rd babies as long as everything goes well. 3 year old rules our roost. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    Jumping in on this day. I can't figure out why my ticker change is on Monday when my official missed period was on a Sunday. I've been counting it on Sundays up until TB so that is where I'm sticking!

1) 9 weeks
    2) cherry
    3) No more appointments til Halloween
    4) Nausea is subsiding but still have food aversions and smells.
    5) My only rant is what I said about my ticker...I really am confused!
    6) 3rd child.DD #1 will be 6 next month and DD #2 is 3.5.

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Options
    1. Ten weeks as of today
    2. It's a strawberry!
    3. I had my first ultrasound and informational appointment with blood drawing last week, this week I'm meeting my obgyn for the first time.
    4. I had more nausea this last week but not too bad
    5. I'm also confused about the days counting but since it's just one day difference I'm not going to stress. TB switches my week on Sundays and another app I use does it a day later based on the same expected delivery date. Lol. I wonder if it's because my cycle is 29 days or something.
    6. It's my first. It was very slightly unplanned (as in I went off the pill in Dec on purpose but we didn't actively try on any proactive way) but I feel it's the perfect time for us to do it now.
  • Options
    I'm on mobile so don't use a ticker but Sunday is my "day", so joining in the fun.
    1. I'm nine weeks
    2. The Bump says baby is the size of a cherry
    3. I'm getting my bloods done this week and will probably see my midwife too
    4. This nausea is off the hook. I've only vomited maybe 10 times this pregnancy but holy moly the nausea! Also leads me to eat like a bear - a bear addicted to junk food. Raves - it's a sunny day and I can fit the dress I'm wearing. Winning.
    5. I've got a very cute, cheeky and funny two year old son. This is my fourth pregnancy and will hopefully be my second child. 
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks 
    Baby is the size of a sweet pea
    No appointments yet
    Slight nausea but if I eat every couple of hours I'm good. No vomiting.
    Super tired, low energy, having to eat so frequently
    Sex has diminished
    This is our first baby!
  • Options
    10 weeks yesterday

baby is the size of a strawberry

I had an appointment last week and I heard he heartbeat!! No more appointments until early November.

a bit of nausea on and off, restless legs at night and now I'm getting a cold.

We told our families this week so that was very exciting! A lot of people figured it out this weekend at my friends bachlorette but I'm okay with that too.

This will be our first baby! The excitement is starting to kick in now!!
  • Options
    @mamasmurf12 your more than welcome here but the bump ticker change is all about due dates. If your due date is a sunday in may your ticker changes on sunday to the next bigger fruit
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10w3d (Jumped on here a bit late this week ;) )

How big is baby? Baby is the size of a strawberry.

Appointments this week? None

Symptoms? Actually the nausea seems to be lessening (knock on wood). But same general symptoms: sleepy, sore boobs, etc.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Not really any of these, but a fun story: My dad's birthday was on Monday, so Sunday night we had a little birthday party for him, and invited the in-laws, and convinced mom to "surprise" FaceTime in from China (she's teaching there for a semester.) So all grandparents were accounted for. (It's super convenient that my parents and hubby's parents like each other and really consider each other family.) Then we had dad open his present, a coffee mug that said "GrandDaddy" on it.  It took a minute for everyone to catch on but then the screaming and crying madness ensued. Then we brought out individualized mugs for the rest of the grandparents: Nana, Papa, and GrandMarsha.  It was a pretty fun way to share the big news. 

GTKY: This is our first, and since I'm an only child, it's also the first grandbaby for my parents. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @diann21 that sounds like a really special way to have announced your news! low-key yet really personal, I love it!