September 2015 Moms

Feeling clueless...

So these "jumpsuits." are they jammies, outfits, full body jackets, what? Ive seen different ones like these but thicker. Some look like jammies, full body jackets and outfits and all the tags say "jumpsuits." i love Carter's and they have a section @ the mall close to my house where its only jumpsuits but they all vary in the thickness so i get confused. This one here someone bought for my boys and its super cute but idk how to use it lol . im leaning towards outfit but its so soft and warm for a jammy. Help? Lol feel so clueless :lol:

Re: Feeling clueless...

• I'd probably go with outfit rather than jammies due to the hoodie. Looks perfect for a snowy day cuddling and playing inside with mommy.

**TW**
    Me & DH: 32
    Married 2013
    Kiddo #1: Sept 2015
    BFP: 1/19, EDD: 9/30

"I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Well, it's mostly just grapes, actually. Ok all grapes. Fermented grapes. Fine, I'm having wine for dinner."
  • They are outfits. I know the ones you are talking about too with the fleece and they are so cute. Little Man outgrew them really quick last winter though plus the snaps meant fighting to dress him, he is a complete wiggle worm. I had a couple without hoods and they would make great Jammie's. I tend to go with PJs with zippers, but would totally use these if I patience for snaps. 
    Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! I thought the same thing about the hoody. My MIL said it was a jammy but the hoody had me wondering. Then again they have those pajamas for older kids and adults with hoodies thats also why i was thinking maybe they could be used that way. I also like the zipper jammies instead.. Thanks!
  • I was confused about these at the beginning too! These have been my go to travel and rainy day outfits. LO is super comfy in them and since it's already super chilly where we live they keep him cozy and warm too. I'm going out to buy a couple more today haha. I like them for travelling right now because he seems to get fussy wearing pant outfits on our 5+ hour drives and they are easy for changing on the go. Love these. 
  • @BabyBugutsky see! Ive been wanting to buy them some but wasnt sure! My house tends to be chilly and these woyld be perfect. I live in Colorado so the weather is bipolar! When i dropped DD off @ school @ 745 it was 52 degrees but by 12 its going to be 82 degrees so its not cold enough nor long enough yo have yhe heater on.

& see where my confusion comes from? The white, gray, and pink one look like they could pass for like full body jackets while the green one looks like it could be an outfit or jammy. And they are all named the same...
  • If they don't have hoods they are pyjamas if they do they are not x
  • Luckily at this age, it is completely acceptable to show up and hang out in pajams 99% of the time! So if you have it wrong, it doesn't matter because the toddlers are still cute! :)
  • @vibarra27 buy a bunch! They are great! I live in Northern Canada so it's already pretty cold. I bought a bunch for LO. I'm using the ones without hoodies as outfits. I think its just the outside fabric that makes them look bigger online. In store they all look the same. These will be my go to winter travel outfits for LO. 
  • I would use the fleece one as outerwear (like a snowsuit but not for playing in the snow)  and the regular one with a hood as an outfit. We do two piece pj's and will do zip-ups when it gets cold.