September 2016 Moms
Options

Friday 9/23 Ticker Change

How many weeks?

What size?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? 

GTKY: What are some of your favorite fall foods? 

Re: Friday 9/23 Ticker Change

• Options
    How many weeks? Vivi is 11 days old!

What size? Last weight check she was 5lb 12oz. Not sure how much, but she definitely gained since then. 

Upcoming appointments? Had a follow up appointment for my BP yesterday and was cleared to stop taking it at home. I'll go back for my 6 week check. Vivienne has her 2 week appointment on 9/30.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Today would have been my due date. Crazy that I already have an 11 day old! 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Still have restless legs at time thought the day. Hope it goes away eventually. Swelling is almost gone too and I can actually see my ankles again.

GTKY: What are some of your favorite fall foods? Chili and soups! 
  • Options
    How many weeks? She turns a week tomorrow! 

What size? She was back at birthweight at our 4 day appt! Lovessssss to eat :)

Upcoming appointments? In 2 weeks

Rants/Raves/Questions? Very glad to have DH here for a couple weeks to help out with our crazy toddler. Not really sure what I'm going to do when he goes back to work... Eekkkk

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I had a turkey italian sub from subway today and it was frieking glorious. Beer and wine are close on the list once this little monkey starts spreading out her feedings!

GTKY: What are some of your favorite fall foods? Love candy/caramel apples! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    39 weeks

Pumpkin

C-section on Tuesday 

my rant is that I'm still pregnant 

I want a big fat ale

I love caramel apples as well

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!