Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY: 3 Fictional Characters

This is all over Instagram and Facebook right now, and I thought it would be a perfect GTKY thread to entertain us and distract us from some of the fuckery and nonsense on the board this week!

What three fictional characters are you most like? Feel free to answer this in GIFs or photos! 

Re: GTKY: 3 Fictional Characters

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is todays GTKY in WTO!

Mine are Liz Lemon (I actually don't know, I haven't watched the show, but I have been told this by literally dozens of people before- I think its the smart, sarcastic, kind of off-personality), Tyrion Lannister (smart, cunning, drunk, hilarious, always winning) and Lucille Bluth (spoiled rotten, sarcastic, pretentious. I mean, how much can a banana cost these days? $10?)
  • Options
    swanbroonerswanbrooner member
    edited September 2016
    I was stuck in my TWW bubble I guess! Ha! I'd still love to know everyone's answers. I will stalk that thread too!
  • Options
    @alysapuggles aghhh I love six feet under!!! Such a good reference!!
  • Options
    @tripledaggerWed95976 It's my most favorite show ever  <3

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • Options
    I'm having trouble coming up with 3 so I guess I'll say that growing up/as a teen I identified a lot with Joey Potter on Dawson's Creek. Today I'd say I'm a combination of Cristina Yang and Lorelei Gilmore.....snarky, unapologetic, quick-witted, and a little bit of a train wreck all the same. 

• Options
    edited September 2016
    @tripledaggerWed95976 It's my most favorite show ever  <3
    Same!!! I wish it was still on!!!! I started watching it when it first came on, and I still to this day watch the old episodes on HBO-Go.  It never gets old!!!

ETA: I also LOVE your "Daria" choice!!!! I've always been a bit of a Daria myself with a bit of Quinn mixed in ;-)

• Options
    @magnolia131 Will you be my person?
  • Options
    @swanbrooner Absolutely!  
    By the way, I loved your Elizabeth Bennett and Donna answers. 
  • Options
    My three would be...
    • Liz Lemon cause I am sarcastic, love food and I am kind of geeky.
    • Dori from Finding Nemo cause I am a total ditz and more than a little klutzy.
    • Hermione Granger cause I am book smart, stubborn, fiercely loyal, think I am right a lot, and would do anything for those I love.

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• Options
    Super late to the party, but I wanna play! 

Hermione Granger - I'm a perfectionist, book smart, loyal and I can be a know it all.  If left unchecked, my hair is also frizzy and untamable (thank goodness for Keratin treatments). 

Liz Lemon - sarcastic, eye rolling, snuggie wearing, cheese loving.

Selina Meyer - ambitious, frequently surrounded by idiots, put together on the outside but a hot mess on the inside, and we both have to deal with old boys networks at work.

SaveSave
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17