August 2015 Moms

Anybody STILL waiting for AF

Ds will be 13 months next week and still no period! In the past 2 months Ive gradually cut back on BF from 8x a day and lots of MOTN feedings...  to 3x a day (no MOTN feedings -4am then 2pm and 8pm) but still nothing! Hoping to get PG in the next couple of months so im eagerly waiting!
DS 8/13/15 
Blessed  <3o:)

Re: Anybody STILL waiting for AF

• Me. I'd like to try for two but no period and struggling to get weaned. We're still at 3 feedings 
  • My LO weaned himself. He currently only BF once in the morning. He got too distracted and would not sit still. Anyway mine finally came back right before LO turned 1 and then one month later I am pregnant again lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • @lrwardrop congratulations!

Im just Glad to know im not the only one. When i say i havent had a cycle since hes been born most moms look at me "like really?". @Crystal321 did you recently night wean? That was a struggle for me and i think its what was preventing thungs from getting regular again. Wishing you luck!
    DS 8/13/15 
    Blessed  <3o:)
  • I finally got mine back when LO was just over 13 months (so about a month ago!). I was starting to think something was wrong with me cause everyone else I talked to, even if exclusively breastfeeding like myself, had gotten theirs back much sooner. One of my coworkers even asked her own doctor about it and the doctor said I should talk to my doctor about it because it didn't seem right. However, I wasn't quite buying that. I did some research and it can actually take up to 2 years for it to return.