WARNING: I have always used Gerber for my children, and continue to do so however, I had a very scary experience last night with the Gerber Arrowroot Cookie. My 10 month old was in his highchair and I was sitting right next to him when he shoved the whole cookie in his mouth after about 3 minutes of just sucking on one side. I quickly scooped the cookie out of his mouth, but the half he was previously sucking on broke off, and stayed in his mouth. He was scared and started to cry, while crying he began to aspirate, which then caused him to choke, and his airway's were blocked. His lips began to turn blue and his face was loosing color. Thanks to God, and my husband, he was able to dislodge the food, and my baby then began coughing it up. This was a very scary experience, and I want to let other parents to know to be VERY cautious when giving your baby these cookies. They definitely need to improve their safety. The pastiness and consistency of these cookies are not safe. After this scary experience I started looking into the cookie, and I see this has happened to many other parents. PARENTS PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN GIVING YOUR BABY ARROWROOT COOKIES.