February 2017 Moms

Discounts, Deals, & Steals

This is a place where you can post any great deals you come across to share with the rest of the board.  Anything from maternity clothes to baby gear! 
Note: To keep this thread clean and easy to access deals, please refrain from posting deals for items not related to pregnancy and baby....for example Pumpkin Spice Lattes. :wink: You can post those goodies in other threads. 

@BumpTara can we sticky this please? 

Re: Discounts, Deals, & Steals

• @BumpAdmin @BumpTara please sticky this!

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Loading the player...
  • Fair enough.  I agree, we'll need more stickies when people stay poppin. So is this stickied right now? 

• 10% off today only at Target. With the Target card and Cartwheel, that's some good savings! 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also at Target: if you buy 2 packs of Pampers for $24.99 each (before discounts), they'll give you a $15 gift card!
  • @BumpTara and @BumpAdmin please do not stickie this.  We've changed or mind.  Thank you! 

• destination maternity had 50% off a single item yesterday (sorry too late for that one) but Isabella Oliver has 20% off friends and family until tomorrow night. Higher end stuff but super nice. 
  • Also at Target: if you buy 2 packs of Pampers for $24.99 each (before discounts), they'll give you a $15 gift card!
    Gah this did not work online! Id have run out to the store if it wasn't an hour away. :( 
  • I took advantage of the target deal, go to p&g's website and you can use two $3/1 coupons to get an even better savings

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
  • Does anyone know when the next baby fest is?

For Canadians.. I was at superstore today and they had pampers sensitive wipes $12 for the box of 800 .. 
  • I did not know Baby Fests existed.  

• I definitely agree to this not being stickied. Many deals are only for limited times and trying to sort through would be super annoying. I think a weekly thread where people can share deals and coupon codes makes more sense.
  • Is baby fest a Canadian thing too? Every couple months babies r us has "baby fest" and has some really good deals 
  • Patience7150Patience7150 member
    edited September 2016
    @Xstatic3333 why can I not find this!? 

ETA I lied, I found it. I ragret this post. 
  • No worries @Patience7150. I had my finger on the trigger until I learned that the Britax b-safe doesn't fit on any cart-type car seat carriers. I don't want a full travel system so that's a deal breaker for me. 
  • ohstarsohstars member
    edited September 2016
    I have the britax on my city mini @xstatic3333. Or are you looking for like the snap n go type strollers?

eta - to add that it is also rated for 4lbs + so I was about to take my preemie home in it. 
  • @ohstars I really want to get one of those super-simple snap carts, and then a jogging stroller for my nice/expensive stroller. Apparently Britax seats are speshul snowflakes about snap 'n go cart things. Great brand though; I'll probably go with them for my convertible later on. 
  • Patience7150Patience7150 member
    edited September 2016
    Looks like gap has 40% off everything today...also starting to see some cloth diaper deals pop up. 15% off thirsties at green mountain! Also got an email for buy one get one 50% off (everything?) at the Loft (now that we've determined they have maternity clothes). Yay labor day! 
  • bump

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • @ohstars I really want to get one of those super-simple snap carts, and then a jogging stroller for my nice/expensive stroller. Apparently Britax seats are speshul snowflakes about snap 'n go cart things. Great brand though; I'll probably go with them for my convertible later on. 
    Go with Chicco. They have a snap and go. That's what I did! I now have a Britax convertible seat. 
    Go with Chicco. They have a snap and go. That's what I did! I now have a Britax convertible seat. 
    Chicco's the plan!
  • imalwaysme79imalwaysme79 member
    edited September 2016
    BRU has 20% off nursery furniture purchases of $699+ until Monday. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

• Macy's is having a buy one get the second half off sale for maternity bras. 

• lfrank12lfrank12 member
    edited September 2016
    Gymboree's entire site is up to 80% off today!

ETA: you can get free shipping plus and extra 20% off!! use the code: weekend20
  • Anyone interested in gDiapers, they are on Zulily for another day I think! They have some cute expired prints and even the inserts. 
  • Anybody interested in the BounceRoo? Here's a great deal.  Btw, I've never used this and don't know anything about it.  Just passing on the deal.  

• Thanks to @AfKash for pointing out in the symptoms thread I think that Bed Bath and Beyond often have 20% off coupons. I looked into it and by signing up with your e-mail you automatically get a 20% off coupon so if anyone hasn't signed up yet that might be useful.

Hoping I can talk DH into a snoogle (they're only $48 with the 20% off) though I'll prob wait until we move later this month since it'd just be one more thing to move.
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Just got this in the mail from Buy Buy Baby for anyone looking at britax:

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • We just swung by Babies R Us and the Summer Side by Side split screen video monitor with 2 cameras was on sale for $239 instead of $299 :) 
  • Car seats are 25% off at Babies R Us with a trade-in or 15% without a trade-in till October 2nd. 
  • becks13-2becks13-2 member
    edited September 2016
    I know in Canada the Babies'R'us section of Toys'R'us has a sale on until Sunday, they were knocking like $100-130 off some of their strollers.
    I have no idea if Costco applies some of the same deals in the US as it does in Canada, but I thought I found a pretty wicked steal on a Baby gear set.
    https://www.costco.ca/Graco®-Zoofari-5-pc.-Bundle-.product.100286765.html I'm planning on ordering that by the end of the month. I did the math and it's almost like getting the swing or playpen for free considering one of those strollers is like $400+ at Babies'R'us.
  • Motherhood Maternity sales

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18