Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Saturday

2»

Re: WTO Saturday

• Options
    @BusinessWife congrats on a good scan!!
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @DungeonTrollMel. Thanks, lady!  I'll see you in TWW!!!!   I would squee but you know... I just can't anymore.  Lol
  • Options
    @wabash15, the first two months I did have opk+ (line as dark as control but not darker). 
    @BusinessWife, when I put in high temps for the next two days FF gives me dotted CH on CD13. I did have right ovary pain yesterday and thought I was ovulating but didn't turn an opk. Still negative this morning with fmu. I'll try to test later today. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8

CD: I think 14...

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, RRL, Mucinex, preseed, usual.

R/R: H didn't want to have sexy time last night and then this morning didn't make it happen.  I'm frustrated as hell but I also don't think anything is critical yet.

CS/Q: temps are sort of all over and a darker OPK test yesterday...not sure if my temps will start going up soon or what...ugh I guess no question here.

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family?  Work since I have to make that drive every day!!!
  • Options
    @beary67, good to know. It can all be a little confusing at first. Thanks! 
    TTC since 8/7/16 
    BFP 9/13/16
    MMC 10/18/16 
    D&C 10/20/16
  • Options
    @rainbowturtles I think we had the same morning!
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie  you might not get an +opk this cycle, for whatever reason, but if temps do what they are, "supposed to," you can be pretty sure that you did ovulate and not worry about it.  My doctor said the same thing, having the SHG this cycle for me could have thrown something off, or who knows!?  Not worth stressing about if everything else lines up (cm, temps, o-pain)  ;)  or like in my case, she saw that the follicle had ruptured via ultrasound.  That's why we check these other signs.  If you hadn't been temping, you might have totally missed it or been convinced you didn't O, but since you were, you can see that not every sign has to line up to still give you a good idea of what happened.  Just HIO and see what the temps do, next couple days....
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/16

CD: 12 

WAYDTGKU: PNV, cinnamon, fish oil, probiotic, baby aspirin, green tea with Royal jelly, charting with temps and OPKs, BD with preseed when time. 

R/R: nope just ready to O and get this month's party started. Very very excited to have a fertility consult with my GYN on the 15th of next month, so not feeling as much pressure this time around. Mostly concentrating on learning how to chart.

CS/Q: nope 

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family? Work... because I love sleeping ;)
    DH: 31, Me: 27
    Married May 2014
    TTC #1: May 2015
    September 2016-December 2016: Met with RE, fertility testing, diagnosis of tubal scarring, and plan of IVF
    *TW in spoiler boxes*
    Surprise! Unexpected BFP 2/22/17 just when we were about to start fertility treatment!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I posted earlier this morning and since then the thread went crazy.  Wow.

@BusinessWife I am happy to hear the scan went well

@GingerJams  Welcome.  Sorry you had a tough orientation to the boards but I hope you stick around.  It takes a few cycles to really get the hang of temping and  understanding the patterns.  I've been tracking since Feb and mine are still a mess.  I think you need to be patient while your body readjusts. 

I have a new R/R I would like to share with the group.  My boobs are killing me.  I'm not trying to SS since my body didn't bother ovulating this cycle but I don't remember them ever being this sensitive.  Ouchie.  

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Month/Cycle: 12

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU:  another folli scan this morning...

R/R:  I'm a little annoyed that, for the first time, it appears my cbadvs are not giving me a peak, even though I had a folli measure 2.43 on Thursday and I get CH for that day (probably later that afternoon/evening) with one more high temp.  I had a hunch, and I really wanted to get Friday AM BD in there, buuuuuut that didn't happen, although we did get PM - because I insisted.  So we're looking at -2,-1,+1, but not Actual O.  Nothing we can do about it now. :/

CS/Q:  Sunday's is a pretend high temp.

This looks straight ahead to everyone, right, except for no peak opk?  Has this happened to anyone else?  Did you just ignore the opk and figure it somehow missed the surge?

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family?  Family, for sure.  That's the main reason we moved back to this State!

Edited typos
    That looks like a super clear O shift to me!! I've had really wierd OPKs this cycle too- when I have OPKs and temps that don't seem to align, I generally lean toward trusting the temps over the OPK.   2dpo looks like a slight fallback rise to me.   
    I think I mentioned this on a previous WTO, but CBADVS did not work for me at all.   When I was doing my IUIs, I was also using CBADVS and it was completely off for me.  It gave me my peak reading two days before my actual surge ((confirmed by blood work through me RE))
    ETA: -2, -1, and +1 sounds like super good timing to me!
  • Options
    No doubt, @leekat14 !!! So frustrating lol I just tried for it again and he said he's still "recharging" lmao I asked if this meant later tonight or a 24hr thing and he said "no I mean tonight! Hopefully I'm not THAT old" Ya babe. Me too :D Still having EWCM so fx. GL to you @leekat14 lol

• Options
    @BusinessWife, thanks for your thoughtful input! I really appreciate your feedback (and all of the other wonderful ladies here!). 

Im hoping to try BD tonight but don't know if that will happen. I've come down with a cold (boo) and we have family at the house the next two nights. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    Aw thanks @BusinessWife!  That's so funny because I did the opposite.  I was doing teaching and now switching to healthcare!  :)  First day was packed with a lot of info to take in but I'm excited to move forward with it.
    Thanks so much @laurad75 @NYTino24 @ShadeofGreen816 @wabash15!!  :)
    Me-25
    Husband-24
    Married Since-September 12, 2015