Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: WTO Saturday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @krisnicole23. Ooh!  Exciting!  I did that back in 2008, but I just took my classes, did my internships and then got a completely unrelated teaching job instead lol. But GL and feel free to PM me if you want to chat about CNA stuff! :)
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: charting cm and temps, preseed

R/R: it’s been awhile for me on this board again! Life has been crazy and I can’t post while I am at work. By the time I get home I’ve already missed 4 pages and it’s late so I tend to just read and not post! Anyways, I’m CD11 and got a positive (and peak) opk last night. This is the second cycle in a row with a ~CD11 O. The previous cycles were CD17-18 O. Getting off the pill makes your body weird. Even though I got a positive opk last night, I had a temp rise yesterday morning and temp is still higher than pre-O temps today. Kind of confusing but as always, it’s a wait and see game. 

CS/Q: Nope

I would rather live close to friends and family. As long as it’s not too long of a commute, I don’t mind a drive.

H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU temping, OPK, preseed

R/R:

CS/Q: I'm thinking I'm 2dpo but since this has been a wierd month with my O date and temps I'm waiting to move to TWW until I get crosshairs on FF

definitely closer to family! I have a big family and I'm really close with all of them 
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited August 2016
    Month/Cycle: benched

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: Today is DH's birthday. All he wanted was banana bread and me in my birthday suit, so we will see how that goes! I have a feeling he is gonna be crabby because he won't be home from work until around 10 am. I made blueberry waffles and banana bread early, forgetting he was doing a few hours at his second job after his shift was done. 

CS/Q: Still no O and no signs of it coming. How much does travel affect your cycle? I know @Krys may be someone who can chime in here.

Dear Diary, ;) I asked this because it's my current dilemma. My first teaching job was near where I grew up in elementary / middle school, so I got an apartment 3 min away. Got laid off after 2 years and moved in with friends, commuting to a temporary one year job about 35 min away. Another one year job and 12 minute commute, but laid off AGAIN! Then I commuted for 2 years over an hour and 15 min, moved in with my now ex bf and commuted 45 min, broke up and had a 15 min commute but kept driving back to hang with friends, moved back near friends and commuted 35 min, then bought a house four years ago near where I grew up that should have been 50 min away from work, but ranges 45 min - 90 min depending on day and time. It was a lot of moving in my twenties, but I haven't moved since then. DH moved into my house, which is 4 bedrooms but not family friendly and only 1,200 square feet. Anyone who knows Jersey traffic means you double the mileage to get your average drive, unless it's really early in the am or late at night (like before 6am or after 8-9 pm). He wants to move near my work since I have a bad back that gets worse with sitting in the car, I don't get out until 3:45 when traffic is already bad, and I will miss a lot of our future kids' activities even with that early (compared to non-teachers) schedule. I won't live in the town that I teach in. I can't seem to commit to moving super close because I've lived near work instead of F&F and hated it. If I had a 30-35 minute commute, I would be happier and more in the middle of both...but that means we have to wait a couple more years to save up for that more expensive area. I do have more options for the future in terms of going back to school and going into administration. DH was in the military and moved for work a lot before we met. He got out because he wanted to settle down, so you think he'd make that same connection for how I feel.... but I guess when you live many states away, an hour or whatever seems like nothing.

@Marley629 I totally feel you on Jersey traffic.
    @tripledaggerWed95976 I agree with your assessment. But holy Rocky Mountains! I wonder if your body tried to O, failed, and succeeded on the second try.
    @BusinessWife @krisnicole23 Good luck!
    @laurad75 I'm with you, lady! Feeling anxious about not ovulating yet this month.
    @BertieMeetsGertie I don't think you have risen above what I would forsee as a coverline yet.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Based on temps I'm almost more tempted to say CD13 (today) could be it since today and yesterday are kind of close to your pre-o temps. But honestly, I'm not sure. 

@tripledaggerWed95976 I'm almost tempted to say DPO1 is today CD15 is a temp that isn't really out of your pre-o range. But since the EWCM dried up it really could have been the day before. Either way I agree it looks like O happened. 

Month/Cycle: Ugh. Today is month change day. (8/6) 2/2 TTCAL

WAYDTGKU: Praying I ovulated. 

R/R: Well. No + OPK this cycle yet. CD19 came really close. I had O pains on CD20. All of my fertile signs disappeared yesterday. And I had a decent temp spike today. But this chart is really hard to read because the spike brought today's temp just marginally higher than my highest pre-o temps this cycle. And since I typically get + OPKs. I'm cautious to say that it actually happened.

CS/Q: Meh. Only time will tell now.

Family! As long as I'm within like 45ish minutes of work I'm ok. 
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    @ShadesofGreen Yes, you'd set the alarm for 4:45. I do it at 5 am and go back to sleep every morning. My FitBit vibrates on my wrist and wakes me up. Can you put your phone under your pillow and have it vibrate so he doesn't wake up? I strongly suggest temping and definitely at the same time every day. It takes away most of the guess work.

• Options
    @NYTino24 thanks for the info! I hadn't really thought about using my Fitbit. That would be less irritating. I'll have to consider it!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 38

WAYDTGKU: hio, pnv

R/R: I just want to be able to move on to a new cycle or actually ovulate. I thought I O'd 2 weeks ago around when I normally do but, nope, apparently not. 

CS/Q:

It it depends on the job. You could live right next door to someone and never see or talk to them. You could also live states away and talk constantly and visit regularly. Distance is what you make of it with loved ones. 
  • Options
    @nytino24 omg ur "holy Rocky Mountains" comment just made me laugh out loud! Yah it appears to me that my body was gearing up to O and then just didn't for whatever wierd reason.  I don't know WTF happened this cycle!!! 

@bitterbetty12 I'm definitely wondering the same thing.  It will be interesting to see which day FF gives me crosshairs on.  
  • Options

@JackieMarie1989 I usually just try to roll with it when I’m like that too…although I don’t drink coffee so it’s usually a miracle if I have energy first thing

@krisnicole23 GL with classes!

@BusinessWife Sorry you’re not seeing the peak that you should.  I think you still had pretty good timing.  Fx for you this is your cycle!

@TheMrs It can be difficult to keep up with this board sometimes but I just try the best I can!

@laurad75 Sorry you’re having a frustrating month.  But a lazy weekend is always nice.

@Marley629 I adore my MIL as well and wish we could live closer but that would also mean moving farther away from my family.

@tripledaggerWed95976 Fx you get CH soon!

@BertieMeetsGertie Fx for you as well for CH!

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: temping, PNV, checking CM and CP after I know AF is done, and of course BD 

R/R: DH purposely did not feed the puppy before he left for work so that she wouldn’t wake me up needing to go outside 

CS/Q: I was thinking about talking to DH about going out to the bar next weekend but if this cycle is anything like the last one, I may be gearing up to O during that time and am afraid of the temps being messed with.  What would you ladies do?

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family?  Well I love my family but if I lived closer to work, I would still be within an hour of my family and also be closer to my work friends.  

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    NYTino24 said:
    Month/Cycle: 18/21

CD: 7

NTNP until IVF

R/R: AF seriously needs to GTFO

CS/Q:

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family? There are absolutely no jobs for me anywhere near my family, so close to work

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 15

WAYDTGKU: All the things 

R/R: Getting nervous that I had all the signs of ovulation, but am not actually ovulating. My temps are still so low. Continuing to HIO just in case. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family? As long as I am about 30 min from work I am good. We actually recently moved farther from work to be closer to family who live out of state just to cut down our commute a little. 

@Marley629Interesting. My temps aren’t the same, but they are in a 10th of agree for each other

@laurad75 I am in the same boat you are, not sure if I will ovulate either.

• Options
    Month/Cycle:1

CD:1?

WAYDTGKU: BD every other day when fertile CM, preseed, Temping

R/R: Netflix, wine, good food, exercise

CS/Q:I need help! Please see long winded explanation. I HOPE i am in the right place, I was scolded for posting this elsewhere so I do apologize. I was directed to put this in this section on this forum. I didn't realize it was a big fat no no to post in an incorrect place. 
    Hi all, 

I would love some help interpreting my first chart. The last several months I have had 34-39 day cycles. Before that, they were in the 29-31 day range. Now that we are TTC I have begun charting my temperature and paying attention to CF. Thinking I would have another longer cycle, I was SHOCKED to see my period come today (day 31). Especially because FF said ovulation occurred on Friday CD 25. My job forces me to get up super early some days and some times work late hours and get less sleep than other days. (Think 730am to 12am shifts). I had a temp shift and some watery CF a few weeks ago (indicated by the first arrow on my chart) and then EWCM and another temperature shift last week (which is the second arrow and where FF says I o'd). 

I have generally had O pain, this time I had O pain on CD 26 (which could have been after the egg was released). In the past, AF has come 14 days after I feel O pain give or take, leading me to believe I have an average 14 day Luteal Phase. Can anyone take a look at my chart and help me figure out if I O'd this month, and if I have reason to believe this isn't actually AF. We BD every other day CD 9-13 because of the watery CF and my cervix feeling soft, but when FF said I didn't O until CD 25 I figured all that BD was a lost cause. 

Here are the final two things you need to know: 
    I had paraguard (copper/nonhormonal) IUD removed August 5 after having it for 2 years
    I used suppositories last night for constipation (Which I know can't be used during pregnancy for fear of starting contractions. Could this have induced my cycle?!)

GTKY: Other than the Bump, what is your favorite app on your phone? Kroger for coupons!!!!
    TTC our first child 
    I'm 26, DH is 32
    Paraguard removed August 2016
    Using OPKs, FF, Preseed, Temping, CM

chart stalk

• Options
    Month/ Cycle: 13/14

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Still waiting for AF to leave, it is just annoying at this point. It always feels like such a long wait! 

R/R: Waiting for my coffee to brew! I didn't eat very healthy yesterday, so I am definitely paying for it this morning. 
    Rave: I am going to a family BBQ tonight and I am excited to see everyone. :)

Q/CS:

GTKY: This is a difficult question. I think I would have to choose work, assuming I wouldn't be living too far away from family.

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: preseed, opks

R/R: Need to clean my house! Currently nursing a slight hangover, I had a few drinks at home last night while we watched American Horror Story reruns. Finally convinced DH to go back and watch season 1.

CS/Q: Nada

I spend an hour in traffic each way commuting to work and live a couple miles from family. I wish I could swap it because I can see family around high traffic times but work not so much.
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited August 2016
    Month/Cycle:1

CD:1?

WAYDTGKU: BD every other day when fertile CM, preseed, Temping

R/R: Netflix, wine, good food, exercise

CS/Q:I need help! Please see long winded explanation. I HOPE i am in the right place, I was scolded for posting this elsewhere so I do apologize. I was directed to put this in this section on this forum. I didn't realize it was a big fat no no to post in an incorrect place. 
    Hi all, 

I would love some help interpreting my first chart. The last several months I have had 34-39 day cycles. Before that, they were in the 29-31 day range. Now that we are TTC I have begun charting my temperature and paying attention to CF. Thinking I would have another longer cycle, I was SHOCKED to see my period come today (day 31). Especially because FF said ovulation occurred on Friday CD 25. My job forces me to get up super early some days and some times work late hours and get less sleep than other days. (Think 730am to 12am shifts). I had a temp shift and some watery CF a few weeks ago (indicated by the first arrow on my chart) and then EWCM and another temperature shift last week (which is the second arrow and where FF says I o'd). 

I have generally had O pain, this time I had O pain on CD 26 (which could have been after the egg was released). In the past, AF has come 14 days after I feel O pain give or take, leading me to believe I have an average 14 day Luteal Phase. Can anyone take a look at my chart and help me figure out if I O'd this month, and if I have reason to believe this isn't actually AF. We BD every other day CD 9-13 because of the watery CF and my cervix feeling soft, but when FF said I didn't O until CD 25 I figured all that BD was a lost cause. 

Here are the final two things you need to know: 
    I had paraguard (copper/nonhormonal) IUD removed August 5 after having it for 2 years
    I used suppositories last night for constipation (Which I know can't be used during pregnancy for fear of starting contractions. Could this have induced my cycle?!)

GTKY: Other than the Bump, what is your favorite app on your phone? Kroger for coupons!!!!
    Also, according to the above, a 31 day cycle isn't abnormal for you. I highly doubt your suppositories affected your cycle in any way. There are just too many missing temps and open circles to tell. I also see you aren't marking OPKs - try them.

• Options
    @Becky012016 I'm in the same boat. 35 days into my cycle and my body seems to have forgotten what to do.

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 35

WAYDTGKU: preseed, PNV, temping, tracking CM and CP, and BD every couple days

R/R: I think my parts are on vacation. Negative opks (no line at all) every day, no major temp shifts in either direction, and no AF.  I had some major symptoms a couple weeks ago after I should have O'd but my temps never shifted, so now it's just back to business as usual, waiting for my body to do something.  The good sign is that CM and CP seem to be heading in the right direction.

CS/Q: none today

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family? My family lives in another state so that's an easy answer: work.
  • Options
    saralee797-2saralee797-2 member
    edited August 2016
    @GingerJams a lot of us here subscribe to the belief that you have to give support to get support. This is a really great place with really smart women who have a lot of information on TTC. I suggest that you read the newbie guide, intro and participate often. With respect to your question, I think the other ladies covered it. ETA to remove a sentence because I thought your post was the 10 DPO post. Can't keep track of Knottie names. Apologies. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

WAYDTGKU: Vites, diet and exercise for now 

R/R: went for a morning run on the beach and it was heavenly! My dad uncle and cousins won a fishing competition and were out late celebrating. Everyone is napping right now and I'm just sitting around in my bathing suit like 
    C/S: nope 

GTKY: Work. I used to have a really long commute and it made the grind so much worse. I'm a much happier person walking to work now!
  • Options
    GingerJamsGingerJams member
    edited August 2016
    @NYTino24
    I actually did read the guide. I am trying my best. I would like to be a part of it, but perhaps I am not able to understand everything. Yes, I am new. However, I had the copper non hormonal IUD. I apologize for wasting your time if you think I haven't given it a shot at learning. 

I would also like to try and offer support I just feel so new that none of my opinions would be taken very seriously. 
    TTC our first child 
    I'm 26, DH is 32

chart stalk

• Options
    @Saralee797 thanks, I'll keep reading and lurking. 
    TTC our first child 
    I'm 26, DH is 32

chart stalk

• Options
    @lulu1180 I would go and just HIO a lot!
     @CrystalPDX , I love AHS! But I can never watch just one episode, I always end up staying up all night to watch the whole season....

Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 7

ugg... Mobil is tough it keeps deleting the what are you doing because it doesn't have a word replacer. We are doing all things.. HIO, OPK, temps, preseed, green tea,PNV

R/R: had to go into work for a bit this morning but then went to see a dog at the humane society, I think we may adopt her but DH and I need to sleep on it.

CS/Q:  not yet

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family? I would love to live closer to family but we have moved all over the country for my job. I'm super excited because my brother and his fam have temporarily moved 5 hrs away, that's the closest we've lived since I went to college. Thankfully we have been blessed with a great local adoptive family
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    Yay, early today!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OKP

R/R: I was so tired yesterday :(

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family? Work. I have done long daily commutes and it's the worst.
  • Options
    @jackiemarie1989 hooray for having energy, can I borrow some of it?!?

@krisnicole23 good luck wth school 

@businesswife your timing is still decent

@themrs I sometimes have trouble keeping up too. This last week and I think the next few weeks I'll have trouble posing early and then there is just so much to keep up with! Hang in there and be around when you can.

@laurad75 hope your RE can help you figure out what's going on

@marley my Os have a pattern but the temps are not super consistent 

@bertiemeetsgertie drinking more water shouldn't dilute it out too much. CD13 could be O but will need some more temps. Do you usually turn OPK+?

@lulu1180 I'd go out, once your pregnant it won't happen as much so have fun 

@gingerjams I'm not convinced you O'd either

@saralee797 a morning run on the beach sounds great
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @GingerJams, I'm new too...are you sure it is your period? Because your temp is still above that cover line. Is it spotting or full on period? 
    TTC since 8/7/16 
    BFP 9/13/16
    MMC 10/18/16 
    D&C 10/20/16
  • Options
    Oh friends...
    TTOYF drew a cover line four days ago and says I ovulated CD17 (today is CD21). My CF matches up with that theory but FF says I have not ovulated and my OPKs match with that theory. My chart is a mess because my cycle fell during traveling, summer vacation, and then going back to work. Also, taking my temp at the same time everyday is hard because my cat sometimes wakes me up randomly an hour or so before my alarm (and some nights doesn't). I'm thinking of getting a fit bit with a silent alarm and getting up in the middle of the night (around 3am or so) to temp. Does anyone do this? 
    @BusinessWife, I've heard that some say the day before ovulation is peak day! I think your chances look promising this month.
    @BertieMeetsGertie, your temps have been low lately indicating estrogen surge. Maybe you will get that positive OPK today?! 
    TTC since 8/7/16 
    BFP 9/13/16
    MMC 10/18/16 
    D&C 10/20/16
  • Options
    mrsegan13 said:
    @GingerJams, I'm new too...are you sure it is your period? Because your temp is still above that cover line. Is it spotting or full on period? 
    You can still have a temp above the cover line  and get your period. 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

WAYDTGKU: all the non-medicine things

R/R: I drank last night so my temp spiked HARD this morning. I know that's normal for me, so I am 99% sure it is not an ovulation spike (that would be early for me; I'm usually between CD 11-16), but it still freaks me out now.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Would you rather live closer to work or friends and family? Uh, I guess I do both? I'm a very close walk to work, DH's parents are nearby, our friends are nearby. My family is very far away, but they have been for more than a decade now so....IDK. I will say the happiest we've been has been when we're very close to our friends and jobs. At one point we lived within 5 blocks of all of our friends and could still both walk to work. That was ideal. I miss that.