September 2016 Moms

Having a baby!

13»

Re: Having a baby!

• Yaaaaay!! She's beautiful! And I'm glad big sister meeting her went as well
    as I'm sure you imagined :) now heal up and get home!
  • She's beautiful. I love all that hair too. :) Congratulations! McKenna is so sweet and already on the road to being an awesome big sister. Hope you're doing better ASAP!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations on a beautiful little girl! I really hope you recover quickly and will be thinking of you. What a sweet big sister!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Congratulations! She's adorable! Hope you are feeling better and recover quickly!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome to the word, Layla!! -Other Layla

That's true love - sharing your chips. DD will be a great big sister. :)
  • Congrats!! She is beautiful! 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Awww congrats!!!! Your pic with the girls made me tear up! I can't wait to hold both of my littles!!

Layla is beautiful!! And that's so cool the girls have their own birth month now :)
  • Glad to hear that everything is looking good finally @camichael84 must be a relief not to worry about your own health so much when you've got a LO who needs attention. Hope you both continue to recover quickly. Enjoy the shower! (And snuggles!)
  • Congratulations! She is so adorable  <3 Glad to hear you are feeling better!!
    35 years old, TTC #1 Dec 28, 2011
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    First IVF cycle June 5th 2015 --- BFP
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    FET December 15th 2015--- BFP!
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

Luciano Alessandro Maximiliano was born on September 3rd 2016

• Thanks for the update - I'm happy to hear the clotting has resolved! Enjoy those snuggles!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you so much for updating! Enjoy all you snuggles, hope you get to take your shower soon. That first PP shower was heaven!
  • Congratulations, what a beautiful family

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• @camichael84 so glad you're feeling better! Enjoy those snuggles from both of your beautiful DDs :)
  • Your family is beautiful! Congrats!!