August 2016 Moms
Options

I'm so pregnant that I ....

I thought this might be a fun for those of us still waiting for babies... Past due, not due, ready to be due....

Re: I'm so pregnant that I ....

• Options
    Fun! Today is my due date and nothing is happening so I'll enjoy this thread.

I'm so pregnant that I can no longer sleep. I haven't slept in days due to my size and the fact that I only seem to get contractions when I lay down. I'm also having difficulty performing the most basics of tasks...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Hannah0726 OMG YESSSS!!! Its like everything takes soooo much effort! Standing up, sitting down, laying down, cooking, dishes...
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant that I refuse to waddle down the busy sidewalk for my morning walk (which I'm only doing to try and get labor going anyways....) so people don't stop and stare, so instead I do loops in my backyard for a half hour. my dog thinks i'm crazy, and i'm starting to as well. 
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant that I can't listen to people ask me no baby yet? Can't hear non sense, and also DH got the point to not mess with me after i told him to leave me alone this morning. I been annoyed with many people and there questions that i I haven't replied to a few messages because obviously they see me posting on my snapchat that I am still pregnant, also at church I no longer get up when singing i just sit the whole time and only get up to go to restroom and I don't even go talk to anyone they all come to me while i sit then I am ready to get up and leave. #pregnancyproblemstothemax :neutral:
  • Options
    @emmeline714 I pee all the time... ALL THE TIME
  • Options
    @Hannah0726 my husband asks me all the time, "are we going to have a baby today?" because of all my grunting sounds! 

I'm so pregnant that I literally cannot breathe, and I am in the bathroom every 5 minutes. I have gone through at least 4 mega rolls of toilet paper in the last week. I refuse to flush during the night because I know I'll be back in a few minutes to dribble out a little more. I hate it. 
    Baby #1: Palmer Olivia - October 2014
    Baby #2: Emmeline Grey - August 2016
    Baby #3: BFP 9/7/18  |  EDD 05/24/19
  • Options
    @justaudrey  I feel like everyone thinks I poop about 100 times per day because I take forever to get all the pee out!!!
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant that even my big kids want this over! 
    @justaudrey I take my phone with me and play on it for 5-10 minutes while I pee... since as soon as I think I'm done, I have to pee a little more!  So over it!!
  • Options
    I love this!  I'm so happy for everyone with babies but it's depressing coming on here knowing that I will probably still be pregnant for another week or two.  

I'm so pregnant that sitting is uncomfortable, standing is uncomfortable, and pretty much any other position I can think of.
  • Options
    Had my appt.. decided not to do a sweep today... will definitely do one next week at 41 weeks. DH will drive me home from that appt... I am 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced... last week I was 1cm dilated.. so at least I've improved. We made an appt for next week and if we haven't had the baby by thursday we need to call and schedule an ultrasound for next monday as well.
  • Options
    I'm also so pregnant that my belly rubs the steering wheel when I try to get in my car. Once I'm settled in the drivers seat, I only have about 3/4 of an inch between my belly and the steering wheel!
  • Options
    @lotsofsunshine I thought the same thing today as I was sitting at the mechanics for car emissions testing. I was thinking "can you imagine the faces of these men if my water broke", and yet I was totally rooting for it at the same time 
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant that I wore jeans to work today because either everything else is dirty or doesn't fit.
  • Options
    @texasmama2014 i wore leggings and DH tshirt because at this point I could care less and dirty clothes and I have alot of clothes that don't fit either :neutral:
  • Options
    @emmeline714 My outfits have been "interesting" to say the least.  I wore leggings with a kinda long shirt last week and both were gray so it looked like pajamas.  I ended up walking during lunch at the gym so I put on DH shirt with the leggings, and never changed back.  I'm ready for maternity leave when pants are optional.
  • Options
    @texasmama2014 no kidding, all DH tshirts fit me now so I put them on when I don't feel like wearing nothing but leggings since they cover my butt a lil and just feel much comfortable than actual clothes lol ...... the other day I almost wore shorts but then I was like not a good idea lol
  • Options
    I love this thread! <3
    OMG - the bathroom thing! I swear, I go... think I am done, wipe/stand, and then have to go again. Really, Little One? We just did this.

I'm so pregnant that I...
    • don't fit into the booths at many restaurants (I started plus-size, so add baby bump and... yeah).
    • can smell things way before I should, I swear. like the garbage can... from the other side of the house...
    • have decided that anything that falls to the floor is just gone forever. Bending over is getting way tougher.
    • am starting to get the "over the pregnancy thing" feeling.
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant I just nested the crap out of my office...
  • Options
    @tisunge602 I did that a few weeks ago standing in my kitchen with DH watching in horror/surprise.  All I could do was laugh!  What a glamorous life.

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • Options
    @tisunge602 I did that a few weeks ago standing in my kitchen with DH watching in horror/surprise.  All I could do was laugh!  What a glamorous life.
    So glamorous. I was just thankful I was at home in my kitchen and was able to get in the shower right away. When DS1 was a newborn it happened to me in the middle of the night after a feeding. DH wondered why I was showering at 1am, lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant I convinced myself a Starbucks frappacino was a reasonable lunch, even though I'll probably do the same not pregnant too....
  • Options
    @Snaps816 I dropped my cup all over the floor at chickfila the other day and while I apologized profusely I made no attempt to help.
  • Options
    I'm so pregnant that I keep looking over at our wine rack and thinking about opening a bottle. DH is very strict about it and says no, but at this point I'm wondering if a glass could help bring on labor! 
  • Options
    @katie121209 my doctor actually told me I could drink a glass of red wine at night if I want (a small one). Too bad it gives me heartburn! She told me it would help stop false labor and help me sleep. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm so pregnant that I keep looking over at our wine rack and thinking about opening a bottle. DH is very strict about it and says no, but at this point I'm wondering if a glass could help bring on labor! 
    Since I've now gone overdue with both our kids (well, due date is today), our tradition is a due date bottle of wine. I've been good this whole pregnancy but red wine has been my biggest craving. So excited to open that bottle tonight!