April 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 8/15/16

Are you eating everything in sight or can't manage to keep anything down?
Is your gas clearing your SO out of the room?
Are your emotions off the charts?

Share your wonderful pregnancy symptoms here.
food hungry fat rugrats period
Me: 23 | DH: 27
Married: 10.11.15
MC #1: June 2014
MC #2: December 2015
APS Diagnosis: February 2016
BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
Previously nweg...7878

Re: Symptoms Thread 8/15/16

• Options
    Taylor72Taylor72 member
    edited August 2016

I am constantly eating, everything, all the time.  I really want to wear a bra to bed because my boobs hurt soooo bad in the morning.  and the best part....I have to go to the bathroom (#2) about 5-6 times a day...including waking up twice last night to go. UGH.

Edited because pregnancy brain strikes again

• Options
    Taylor72 Be happy you're not constipated. I went 4 days without a #2 until TGI Fridays unlimited apps finally cleared me out. I feel you on the constant eating, although as the nausea kicks in worse and worse, I'm less inclined to want to eat despite the crippling hunger.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Neikoda, unlimited apps?! appetizers are the BEST part of the meal!  Luckily I haven't had any nausea yet, I'm sure I just jinxed myself.
  • Options
    Taylor72 Yes. We paid $20 and got wings, BBQ chicken flat bread, mozzarella sticks, and potato skins. It was glorious but my stomach didn't agree.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    I haven't really had very many symptoms this pregnancy but last night I did have a full on cry fest.  

It's not really like me to break down like that but my 2 yr old was seriously testing me before his bed time.  DH needs to come home soon! 2 weeks with the 2 yr old and being pregnant is putting me to the test that's for sure.

Hoping today will be cry free (unless one of those dog commercials come on... let's be honest those will for sure make me tear up!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    picklespleasepicklesplease member
    edited August 2016
    Acne. I have the face of a 14-year-old girl. I wash my face twice a day and it is still breaking out. Sore boobs. I have to wear a bra 24/7 or they hurt too much. Nausea hasn't kicked in TOO much, but it does come in waves. No vomiting, though...yet. I also bloat sooooo easily. I had a bowl of cereal and I'm pretty sure I look about 6 months pregnant now...

ETA: Extreme exhaustion. I want to sleep 24/7, if I could.

ETAA: And now I can't keep anything down...ugh...

• Options
    Acne has started up this week on my chest and face.  I feel like a teenager again.  Also occasional headaches (thankfully not constant) Other than that, same ol' nausea, combination of not hungry/shaky if I don't eat every 2 hours, sore boobs.  We went to a friend's house for dinner Saturday and she made chopped beef sandwiches and I could.not.stand.the.smell.  DH sat down next to me with one and I literally pushed his plate as far away from me as possible.  I'm amazed I didn't puke!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Let's see... at 5 weeks, 2 days. 

1. nausea in the morning for the first couple of hours. Some carbs and a cup of coffee kick in and help. And if I don't eat for awhile it comes back. But, I really don't have much of an appetite. 
    2. SORE BOOBS! Crazy, crazy sore boobs. It seriously feels like it did when my milk came in with DD. And my boobs are bigger already. Great. That is exactly what I need. Even bigger boobs. 
    3. Pressure, bloating and fullness in my abdomen area. Like, I can't lay on my stomach. 
    4. Fatigue is holding steady. I try and get a nap most days. 
    5. It goes back and forth with constipation and diarrhea. 
    6. I hate the world. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My lack of symptoms today has allowed the BSC to sneak in.... though my irritability this morning might be a symptom.  My RBF game is strong today and I don't even care.
  • Options

More nausea. It's a vicious cycle. I'm nauseous because I'm hungry, but nothing sounds good so I don't eat as much, so I'm constantly hungry and nauseous. I actually gagged this morning. Hope this is the worst of it. I HATE HATE HATE throwing up and will do ANYTHING to avoid it.

Still tired as heck, too and hips are hurting quite a bit so I'm sleeping with my body pillow already.

• Options
    I puked the first time on Friday, and dry heaved this morning. I'm still taking Diclegis and will continue to do so because it's making this round of ms a walk in the park compared to last time. 

I haven't been too emotional, and my acne is finally chilling out. My boobs are still sore, and I actually wanted sexy time last night. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I am right there with you @MrsBakes. Almost anything I can think of to eat makes my stomach turn but I am so hungry/needing to avoid the nausea. I am currently sitting at my desk at work eating saltine crackers like there's no tomorrow. I'm sure my coworkers are thinking "c'mon, just admit you are pregnant again, you are so obvious." 

Other than that symptom wise, I am SO tired. I stayed in bed almost all morning Saturday, did a little bit around the house, ate lunch and laid back down for a nap when my two year old did right after lunch plus went to bed by 9pm. I literally want to hurt my husband when he asks why I'm going to bed so early/why am I so tired when I slept so much. C'mon man, we've been at this rodeo before, you know why so could you please for the love of my sanity stop asking. Oh, yeah, I'm still irritable!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My gas is horrible! Super sore boobs especially at the end of the day. I get some... ugh.. bowel issues immediately after eating. Not sure if it's PG related or not... hopefully that ends soon though
  • Options
    The emotional roller coaster has begun, I have acne that would make my former teenage self cringe, and I want all things salty. Boobs are still sore, and I may just have to go bra shopping soon. Heartburn is also kicking in with a vengeance this morning. 
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • Options
    So much nausea. So much eating. So much fatigue. The only thing I feel like I don't have is heartburn (thank goodness).
  • Options
    Pinkpeonies Pinkpeonies member
    edited August 2016
    So very sleepy!  I could sleep all day if I didn't have DD to entertain.  Nothing sounds good to eat, but if I don't eat I get nauseous.  Also if I laugh or cry, it sets off my morning sickness.  The same thing happened during my last pregnancy, very annoying!
    EDD 4/15/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have mild nausea, no appetite, exhaustion, sore boobs. Thankfully no heartburn--but I'm getting Indian food with my boss for lunch tomorrow so...
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    Mild off an on nausea but zero appetite, I've already lost 3 lbs (ok, I could stand to lose a few more) and I have to force myself to eat.  But I can't eat after 6:00 or everything comes back up when I lay down for bed. And sore nipples.  And of course H keeps grabbing at my growing chest like a toddler with a toy and OUCH! 

I'm also grumpy and could use a nap but I think that's just a permanent part of my personality at this point. 
  • Options
    I posted this last week, but am still curious about others' experiences. I keep double-sneezing, multiple times a day. I don't typically sneeze much. Anyone else have this happen?
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    The nausea has kicked in with a vengeance. Only it's not "morning" sickness. More like ALL DAY sickness. Oh, I was so longing to be pregnant; I really don't want to complain, but this is pretty miserable. Sipping on citrus water is the only thing that gets me through the day.
  • Options
    Thankfully my symptoms came roaring back. Never thought I'd be thankful to be nauseous. I don't really have an appetite, but if I don't eat, I become even more nauseous. Sore boobs and my emotions are all over the place. Yesterday DH was working in the basement for a few hours and when he finally came upstairs for dinner, I started crying because I was so happy to see him. Wtf??
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Of course, I cannot sleep at night and I am exhausted and irritable all day. I feel very stressed out with situations in our home, which isn't helping. 

Nausea. Lower Back Pain. Abdominal Pressure. My boobs can just go away and never come back. 
    Me: 25 | DH: 24
    Married: 06/14/14
    Fur Babies: Samara (Lab) & Akiva (Pom)
    Foster Parents
    MC: 8/18/2016
  • Options
    @catem07 - before I was pregnant the first time, I only sneezed in pairs. Since then, I've always sneezed in odd numbers. Either once or three times. It's kinda weird. 
  • Options
    But really -- those of you who work in an office, how are you coping with the morning sickness? Are you taking any time off? Working half days? I just spent the last 30 minutes throwing up in the bathroom, and I just can't see doing that every day for the next 14 weeks. Any advice?
  • Options
    @akslevin - I don't know how I worked and dealt with morning sickness the first time around. I lived on preggie pop drops, graham crackers, and sea bands. I decided to take Diclegis this time and it is helping SO much. I wish this had been around for my first pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @magheeta -- Thank you for that info. I'm guessing your OB prescribed Diclegis? I've not heard of the preggie pop drops, but I'll look them up right now!
  • Options
    Can't brush my teeth in the morning without throwing up (and then needing to immediately repeat said tooth brushing).... Never had this issue when carrying my DD. Fully intend on just scheduling this lovely addition into my morning routine.
  • Options
    so sleepy, so sore, and **ew- sorry** pretty frequent discharge that I'm not used to, so I constantly run to the bathroom to make sure everything is ok. I have to keep telling myself that I wanted this...  :p 

dog things puppy tired sleepy

Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married: 09.14.13
    BFP 7-26-17, EDD 4-10-17

• Options
    My appetite is about normal (or maybe I am just tellng myself that and am actually eating more!) but my boobs are super sore and I am exhausted. I also have to pee all the time.  I am hoping that the exhaustion goes away after the first trimester, but that didn't happen for me in my last pregnancy, so I guess I better prepare myself...
  • Options
    akslevin said:
    @magheeta -- Thank you for that info. I'm guessing your OB prescribed Diclegis? I've not heard of the preggie pop drops, but I'll look them up right now!
    Yes, and depending on your insurance, I think there's a manufacturer's coupon that allows you to get it for $40. It can't hurt to ask your OB about it. 
  • Options
    STM2017 said:
    Oh...Here's a good one. I really had to pee the other day. But when I got to the bathroom I realized I had to throw up. So I'm hunched over the toilet, throwing up. And the pressure from puking, causes me to pee my pants. FANTASTIC! DH was HORRIFIED when I told him.

Isn't pregnancy beautiful?
    @STM2017 dont feel alone this happened to me last week and my DH responded with at least you didnt go #2. Panty liners are my friend. I was so embarrassed I didnt want to share this on here.I do not feel alone anymore!
  • Options
    I have sore nipples that my toddler (actual child, not toddler acting husband) seems to think make great handles. I also get elbowed by him a million times a day too.

I actually have nausea this pregnancy and didn't last time. It's not so bad that I'm running to puke, just a blehhhhh feeling mostly afternoons and evenings. I usually brush my tongue along with my teeth and that makes me gag now.

Aversions. I can't stand the thought of scrambled eggs. We used to make them almost every other morning. My poor kid. Fruit is my friend. I can eat all the fruit.

Bloat, particularly in the evening. I look 4 months pregnant. I'm starving a lot but can't eat much without feeling stuffed. I feel a lot of low abdominal pressure like it feels when the uterus starts growing upwards but I think it's too early to feel that. More gas I'm sure.

Mild cramping still. Got a decent caliber cramp last night that made my PGAL brain go nuts. 

• Options
    @asjas15, oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one with bladder issues!!!! I was humiliated. At least it happened at home!!
  • Options
    STM2017 said:
    @asjas15, oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one with bladder issues!!!! I was humiliated. At least it happened at home!!
    @STM2017 after having DD I have no bladder control if I cough too hard it is a problem.You are lucky I was at work... was not fun. The struggle is real!
  • Options
    @asjas15, yes. After having DS, bladder control went downhill. That's brutal yours happened at work!!! I can't imagine.