Re: Weight/length

• Had our 1 year check up yesterday!

Birth- 8lbs 4oz, 20 in
    1 year- 24lbs 4oz, 29 in
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • laurendiaz02 I think you're right! At his appointment the dr said that he is on track to be 6'4 as an adult! H is 6'4 and I am 6' so that sounds about right! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Nadia is so tiny! At her one year check she was 30inches, and only 19 lbs 10 oz. 

pretty little for a baby who started out at almost 9 lbs! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • artlea2013artlea2013 member
    edited September 2017
    Bringing this back for 15 month checks if you had them

Miles officially gets to stand on the scale and be measured standing up as well, yay! Slightly less screaming that way.

Height - 31 inches
    Weight - 22 lbs 12.8 oz
    Head - 49 cm  :o
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Damien had his 15-month check-up was a couple of weeks ago.

Birth
    Weight: 7.1lbs
    Length: 20.2in

15 months
    Weight: 25lbs
    Length: 30.3in

Based on my records, it looks like his length hasn't changed...which can't be right because he is definitely taller than he was at his 12 month appt. Either way, the ped is happy with his growth and eating habits. 

• Tristan has been doing ok with his growing overall... Not too bad for being so tiny at the beginning

Height 30 inches
    Weight 19lbs. 12oz.
    Head 26th percentile
    Height and weight were both in the 10th percentile.  

Honestly happy that he is making these numbers on the chart not adjusted for coming early.  Doctor is happy that he is proportional.  
  • Well I'm mom of the year here lol. Cam and I had back to back appts on Tuesday and I misplaced his stats sheets lol. He was either 19.01 or 19.10 I can't remember... And I have absolutely no clue on his other stats. He was about 3rd percentile for weight though according to what the Dr said.
  • LO had his 15 1/2 month check up. Stats:
    Birth weight: 8.4
    Length: 21 inches

Current Weight: 20.8lbs (he lost two ounces since his appt last week) (30 percentile)
    Current Height: 31.5

My son eats like a warthog. The doctor just thinks he's got a very fast metabolism
  • Wait, are 15 month appointments a thing?  We don't go back until December (18 months).  :|
  • Wait, are 15 month appointments a thing?  We don't go back until December (18 months).  :|
    My little guy got shots at 15 months.  Maybe you are on a different schedule due to being in a different state.  He got his TDaP and Varicella.
  • We go back at 15m. Idk if she gets more shots. We're on the normal vaccine schedule, but she will probably get her flu shot then.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • egirl1025 said:
    Wait, are 15 month appointments a thing?  We don't go back until December (18 months).  :|
    My little guy got shots at 15 months.  Maybe you are on a different schedule due to being in a different state.  He got his TDaP and Varicella.
    Could be the case. We didn't have 15 month vaccines but do at 18 months. Damien had a 15 month check-up tho.
  • We also had 1 shot at his 15 month appt I don't remember what it was though.
  • We just had Jack's 15 month appt, for some reason we are always a few weeks late. 
    33.5 inches
    31 lbs 
    I already knew he was huge, so nothing new there! He was of the charts on both height and weight. His head was in the 95% percentile  :o
  • Preston's 15 month visit is Friday but last week we went to Urgent Care and he was 27.5lbs!!!!!!!
  • Jackie had her appt on Friday. She is 25.3lbs. Nurse measured 30" long, but I think that's wrong since it's unchanged from 3 months ago.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • The hell, is my LO the only scrawny kid around? He barely hit 21 lbs now. He's nearing 32 inches in height, though.
  • So Preston has been to the Dr 3 times this month. First time he was the 27.5 lbs, at his well visit he was 26 lbs 10oz, and Saturday he was 28lbs.  I'm gonna go with the middle one. Lol

Birth:. 8lbs 9oz, 20in tall, 15in head

15 months: 27lbs 6oz, 31in, 19in head!!!!

• Birth: 8lbs 4oz   21 inches
    15 months: 25lbs 2oz  31.5 inches
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Delitachan said: 
    The hell, is my LO the only scrawny kid around? He barely hit 21 lbs now. He's nearing 32 inches in height, though.
    Nah... My kid is also a little guy didn't even hit 20 lbs. At his 15 month appointment, but he is 30 inches.  10th percentile for height and weight.  Big head though...26th percentile.  I'm just happy he had made it into the normal baby charts.  Without shame we feed him all the sugar and fat we can find to plump the kid up.  He had fried rice today with edamame and the kids picked out all the chicken and vegetables leaving mostly rice behind.  Also had a ton of fries and lemonade.  
  • egirl1025 said:
    Delitachan said: 
    The hell, is my LO the only scrawny kid around? He barely hit 21 lbs now. He's nearing 32 inches in height, though.
    Nah... My kid is also a little guy didn't even hit 20 lbs. At his 15 month appointment, but he is 30 inches.  10th percentile for height and weight.  Big head though...26th percentile.  I'm just happy he had made it into the normal baby charts.  Without shame we feed him all the sugar and fat we can find to plump the kid up.  He had fried rice today with edamame and the kids picked out all the chicken and vegetables leaving mostly rice behind.  Also had a ton of fries and lemonade.  
    Mine is barely 19 lbs and I think 29 or 30 inches. It isn't anything to worry about though, one of my 4yr olds is 27lbs and the other is 31 lbs. It will all even out.