August 2016 Moms
Options

NICU Moms...You are amazing

SkiChic626SkiChic626 member
edited August 2016 in August 2016 Moms
I just wanted to tell all you NICU Moms how much respect and sympathy I have for you.  You truly are amazing and your babies are so lucky to have such strong mommies.  We're not in the NICU but we're in peds under the lights for jaundice and the poking and blood draws and re-dos (phlebotomist throwing out good blood draws!), I totally broke down last night.  I can't imagine all the tubes and god knows what else they have to use for your little ones.  I know this is a SS thread but my goodness, I couldn't not give you a shoutout.
DD  <3 6/15/2014
Baby #2 due 8/11/2016

Re: NICU Moms...You are amazing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed! I have seen so many NICU parents struggle so much. Even the happiest of endings in the NICU still come after a difficult road of ups and downs with many tears along the way. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I concur.  We were admitted for 24 hrs (after discharged) for jaundice.  I was a blubbering mess just for that short stay.  All the prayers and good thoughts for the NICU moms
  • Options
    Total ditto on the serious respect and props to the NICU moms!!! Baby was in the NICU for 4 nights when first born for some gastro issues that went away on their own, but it was a hard 4 nights. Waiting on the results of every x-ray was scary, and it was so hard to see him hooked up to all the lines and an IV. I can't imagine doing it for longer!