Options

Monday Bitchfest 8/8

13»

Re: Monday Bitchfest 8/8

• Options
    blaf322blaf322 member
    edited August 2016
    @von1976- it looks so good!!!
    Funny story about white cabinets (we also have white cabinets). My bestie and her DH were on House Hunters and they make you choose something you really don't like. She preferred to steer clear of white cabinets. Just wasn't her preference. So the show played it up, A LOT. Anyway, we had been friends with them for a while but not TOO long and I noticed their episode was coming on. I excitedly let her know that we had set the DVR to record and, bless her heart, the first thing she did was start explaining to me how they play up things you don't love and please don't be offended by the white cabinet thing. It was hilarious to see the look of pure shock on her face when she found out we were recording the epi. Long story short, we saw the episode. They definitely played up the white cabinet thing. I could care less what she likes because I LOVE my white cabinets (and yours!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @von1976 your kitchen is gorgeous! I really like the different cabinet colors on the upper and lower cabinets. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @krzyriver Yuck to cigarette smoke.Sorry you had to deal with that.

I had a similar smoking situation.  I went to renew my drivers license this weekend and there was a line at the door starting since they hadn't opened yet, so I got in line and a couple behind me ended up being a smoking. I really wanted to say something to him when he got in line, but when I decided to a few of the men in line were already saying "hey buddy, don't you see the pregnant young lady? Put out the cigarette". I was so impressed that others in the line said something.  

Whaaaaat! Did you get their numbers? ;) I could totally use a smoker-busting gang. Europeans smoke like chimneys and it's disgusting. 

DS#1 born 05 October 2016
    DS#2  due 25 April 2019