September 2016 Moms
Options

Flame Free Friday Confessions

13»

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessions

• Options
    @MrsVoorhees I always thought something wasn't quite adding up with your due date and change over day. Haha! I'm glad you are with us. At least I don't have the latest due date at sept 29!
    Well...that part is just because pregnancy brain. I seriously have no idea why I thought I switched on Thursdays, but I think maybe I started posting in those ticker changes at the beginning of June, and in June, the 30th was a Thurs so I thought I changed on Thursdays. I realized it like the second or third time I posted in one but Thursday just felt like home like September did!
  • Options
    I love the authentic foods, but I gotta have some fake mexican food and fatty pizzas every once in awhile. My body craves it!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My dinner last night was a milkshake from our local diner. 
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @RN1stBae Your ice cream
    story totally made me think of this. 

I cant get behind Taco Bell either for the same reasons, how can food be that cheap? I then question what I am
    actually being fed and can't do it. 

Dominos also now gives my FI and I intestinal distress after eating it. It only started about a year and a half ago and neither one of us can eat it now without spending the next day in the bathroom. I would love to know what they changed in their recipe. 

• Options
    rn1stbaern1stbae member
    edited July 2016
    I love chalupas!!! But haven't had Taco Bell in years.  Wish I could go out to the club, dance like a maniac while having gin and tonics, then go get me some Taco Bell.  Or Whataburger.  
  • Options
    My dinner last night was a milkshake from our local diner. 
    I totally made a homemade chocolate shake to have with my dinner tonight after reading this.  Thank you for the suggestion!