September 2016 Moms
Options

Flame Free Friday Confessions

Not always flame-free, but usually flame-free, because our board is so tame and awesome and YAY Sept 16!

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessions

• Options
    I mentioned earlier this week that I'm battling a pretty nasty headcold.  Well, it's worked it's way from my head to my chest and now I have a pretty intense cough that isn't constant, but when a coughing fit comes on it's pretty horrible.

Yesterday, while coughing, I peed myself.  Like, a lot.  And more than once.  

I have no control anymore.  Awesome.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tippy05 said:
    I mentioned earlier this week that I'm battling a pretty nasty headcold.  Well, it's worked it's way from my head to my chest and now I have a pretty intense cough that isn't constant, but when a coughing fit comes on it's pretty horrible.

I regularly pee through not only underwear, but my pajama pants also. My bf is really funny, but lately it doesn't even take something super hilarious. Basically I just can't laugh. 
  • Options
    Tippy05 said:

This is me too, I had to go out and buy the always discrete pads, I have never wanted a cold to end so badly!   The worst part, ob/gyn said take claritin and saline nose spray, um yeah! thanks!   

I hope you start to feel better soon!  
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Megan324 said:
    I woke up and had breakfast.  Then my mom asked if I had breakfast yet,  I said no and then ate second breakfast lol
    This killed me!! So, so funny and totally what i would do!
  • Options
    @MrsVoorhees - YES!!  Ok, thank you! Creeps lurk in those things, I swear!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JLmama118 said:
    I cried this morning after attempting to shave my crotch. I contorted my body every way I could think of and it just wasn't happening. I was so frustrated I tossed the razor down and said fuck it. 
    This. I now just take the razor and hope I'm shaving it all. I'm sure I miss a few patches, but I won't let my husband do it for me and I can't just let it go wild down there. I can't wait until I can see my vagina again  :#
    Me: 26 DH: 33
    Married: 6/14/14
    TTC immediately
    BFP: 11/19/14 MC:12/3/14
    BFP:  2/27/15 Blighted Ovum: 4/10/15, D&C 4/13/15- Trisomy16
    BFP: 12/29/15 EDD: 9/15/16!!  Please be our miracle baby!

• Options
    @seitzy3 don't be ashamed. I will yell at my kid or (gasp!) give her a spanking in public if that is what it takes. In my opinion discipline is a part of parenting and parenting doesn't stop just because I'm in public. In this politically correct world we live in you are damned if you do & damned if you don't when it comes to stuff like this so I just do what I feel is right and keep on moving.
  • Options
    I picked up a 6-pack of beer for my DH after buying groceries for dinner. As I left the liquor store a guy about 21 that worked there was collecting shopping carts and shaking his head at me. I wanted to say, "MMM, I can't wait to get home and chug these!", but I was already opening my car door when I noticed him so I just got in my car and left.
  • Options
    @VeraMali I mean I could feel the stares burning through my skin.  She did start listening after that though 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    Thanks @AnnaS930 ! I usually will pick her up if she is having a fit and leave where ever I am and what ever we are doing and talk with her in the car or in private. obviously that tactic wasn't working and I just went with it. It wasn't my proudest moment but it happens! 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    @seitzy3 I mean this in a totally nice way but a lot of that was probably in your head because you normally judge other parents for doing it. On the few very rare instances I've had any other person say something under their breath or stare at me for disciplining my child in public I just stare right back with a smile on my face. As long as you & your kid okay then that's your business and other people need to take their judgement and shove it where the sun don't shine.
  • Options
    I forgot to bring Fred's lunch to work today and now I feel like the worst dog-mom ever. Poor puppy. 
  • Options
    My house looked like a bomb exploded in it. With both girls being sick this week I really just let things go. It's really unlike me and just being around the mess was making me anxious and edgy. This morning, I took my older daughter to ballet and my mom came here to watch my younger daughter. I came home to a virtually clean house. I should feel embarrassed or guilty or something, but I was 100% ok with it. She kept saying "don't be offended, I just like to do things rather than sit". I couldn't relay enough how much it was appreciated. No toes being stepped on over here!
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    AnnaS930 said:
    As if getting attacked wouldn't be bad enough, getting attacked by something covered in poop is way worse.
  • Options
    I forgot to bring Fred's lunch to work today and now I feel like the worst dog-mom ever. Poor puppy. 

Do dogs normally get lunch? My dog only gets fed morning and evening. (And even then he doesn't always eat both meals because he's too busy eating sticks and poop. Dogs are gross.)
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Do dogs normally get lunch? My dog only gets fed morning and evening. (And even then he doesn't always eat both meals because he's too busy eating sticks and poop. Dogs are gross.)
    My thoughts exactly... oh man, dogs need lunch?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PSUBecky23 - I'm going to say most dogs don't, but Fred does. He tends to puke if he doesn't eat frequently. 

Which also means there is a chance I'll be cleaning up dog vom later today. Gross. 
  • Options

I can barely remember to bring a lunch for myself, let alone one for a dog.

Hope there's no dog vomit later but I feel for you since I have a weekend of toddler pee and poop cleanup ahead of me.

Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JLmama118 said:
    I cried this morning after attempting to shave my crotch. I contorted my body every way I could think of and it just wasn't happening. I was so frustrated I tossed the razor down and said fuck it. 
    H came in while I was taking a bath a few nights ago and told me to give him
    the razor, and he would help me. I just sat there like a fat deer, looking at him, and couldn't bring myself to do it. I
    told him to give me the mirror and I would handle it. Lol
    FFFC... DH trimmed my lady bits for me on Sunday (with the electric razor... I can still straight razor my bikini area myself). I attempted to do it myself first, but it wasn't happening. No regrets and no shame on my end. His being around that area is what got me into this situation in the first place.

Stuck in the damn box.
    lollolololol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    AnnaS930 said:
    As if getting attacked wouldn't be bad enough, getting attacked by something covered in poop is way worse.
    It's like a toddler hand swatting at you during a diaper change.. after they've grabbed their dirty bum. Is this just a boy thing, or do girls feel the need to reach down there too?  And of course, he only does it like 10% of the time, so I'm never expecting it...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We feed our dogs 3 times a day, I think it tends to make them less antsy for food (although my hound dog would disagree) We used to only feed twice a day but when we got our puppy almost a year ago we went to 3 to help space it out and it just kind of stuck 
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Options
    I have given up on working today. I busted my butt all week & now my give a damn's broken. Gotta make it look like I'm working for an hour and a half. Come on, 4:00.
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    AnnaS930 said:
    AnnaS930 said:
    It's like a toddler hand swatting at you during a diaper change.. after they've grabbed their dirty bum. Is this just a boy thing, or do girls feel the need to reach down there too?  And of course, he only does it like 10% of the time, so I'm never expecting it...
    No, DD does it too, sometimes. Especially if I'm putting on diaper cream. She's got this weird thing about really liking when you give her some lotion or soap in her hand. So she always tries to get some of the cream so she can rub it on her face...the same cream I just put on her butt.