October 2016 Moms
Options

O16's Official Deals and Steals Thread

124»

Re: O16's Official Deals and Steals Thread

• Options
    Amazon prime was having a 30% off at checkout on certain baby gear and items. I saw that diaper pail that everyone was taking about a while back. 
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Options
    kmvisiolikmvisioli member
    edited September 2016
    Zulily has those timi and Leslie bags a lot of people were looking at for 55% off

edit to add: sale ends tomorrow!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    4moms, mamaRoo, Baby Swing, Grey Classic https://a.co/765ab5h

159.99! Amazon!
  • Options
    You are on it @mrszoess

Thanks for letting us know about the deals you find!
    Me {32} DH {34}
    Married 05/2014

PCOS baby due October 09, 2016
    Beta #1: 22.5
    Beta #2: 74

• Options
    haha no problem @pcosbaby! it's the cheapest I've ever seen it!
  • Options
    serenaxo84serenaxo84 member
    edited September 2016
    Found this deal on diapers.com! Baby monitors are 20% off and I got an additional 10% off and the monitor was already on sale- it's orginally over $200!  DS1s just shit the bed so I am pumped I spent under $200 for two cameras! The reviews on the monitor are good too! Also can't beat free shipping and I'll get it in 2 days! 
  • Options
    Sollybaby just launched their fall collection tonight. Lovely new colors (I'm debating getting the camel!)  there's a 15% code WRAPMEUP
  • Options
    @annabenanna have you tried the Solly in person? I had a moby with DS1 and I had a hard time with it- it was so much material and my frame is petite like yours! I am not a super experienced baby wearer though so I might have just needed to give it more time! 
  • Options
    @serenaxo84 I have the charcoal one with dots! :)  I just HAD to get another one. hahaha.  I've tried it on and pretend wrapped my cat in it (who jumped out after 2 minutes), and I think it's easier to get the hang of wrapping with a stretchy solly than with a woven wrap (that's thicker and harder to manipulate).  I think it's a good one for beginners!  I don't have any experience with the Moby though, so I can't compare!
  • Options
    This is probably old news, but I finally got serious about getting myself a diaper bag (since baby is coming anytime now!).  I wanted the Fawn Design bags, but they're still out of stock.  Ugh. So I wanted an in the mean time diaper bag and one that I can pack for baby to send to daycare everyday.

Zulily had the Skip Hop Dash Signature Bag in Chevron for $32.99 and if you avail of the "Masterpass Free Shipping", shipping is free. :)

Also, saw some super beautiful neutral baby clothes on there today. Oh and Aden + Anais blankets are on sale there too.

In short, visit zulily today!
  • Options
    @annabenanna- if you sign up for fawn's newsletter they send you an email a day or two before they restock. You have to get on their site the second they open it but you should be able to get one if you still want to! I believe they are restocking pretty soon too. 
  • Options
    @NoraAurora, I signed up! :)  and watching their ig like a hawk. Haha
  • Options
    Carter's Free Shipping no minimum and an extra 25% off, all holiday clothing is 50% off

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Carter's Columbus Day Sale, everything in store is 50% off and everything online is 50% off with an additional 20% off coupon