Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday

2»

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Options
    @canokr01 lurking from TWW. But from suggestions from the girls on this page, I just bought wondfo's on amazon.  A lot cheaper than in stores, from what I've seen.  & I have prime, so got them 2 days later. 
      Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • Options
    @rainbowturtles typically I start in the morning or at night in my sleep, so it's really easy to decide which day is CD1. But with it starting in the evening/night, I couldn't decide. But when AF would have only lasted til CD2, I knew that I needed to include the other day to make it to CD3. Does AF usually last a certain amount of days for you? Maybe you can judge off of that and see what day should really be CD1...Who knows...haha! Sometimes I feel like I put in all this work to make sure I'm tracking everything accurately, but if I'm off (even by one day) it could make a big difference in getting KU or not..
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Yoga, opks, preseed, and some of this..

R/R: It's CD 2 so....

Pass the ibuprofen, ginger ale, chocolate, and wine.

CS/Q: None today.

GTKY: What was your first impression of DH? And if you know, what was DH's first impression of you?  Apparently we both thought the same thing.  After we met, we later found out that we each told our friends, ''Wow they're so attractive.  They will never go out with someone like me.''  Haha and then boom 4 years later we got married.   :)
    Me-25
    Husband-24
    Married Since-September 12, 2015
  • Options
    @canokr01 I got the cheapie Wondfos from Amazon but also came across some First Response that were on sale so I got those too.  I only used the First Response when my Wondfos started to get darker.  Hope this helps!
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• Options
    Bahahaha @krisnicole23!!!  I sent that gif to OH on Tuesday with just the word "tonight".  It is my attempt at seduction ;)
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: Clomid CD 5-9, all the usual stuff

R/R: My OPKS are not changing. My CD 17 one looked dark in spots, but then all the ones after were definitely there but not as dark as the control line. So. Tomorrow I go in for a blood draw to check my progesterone. My CM is usually mostly just creamy all the time, but this cycle it's like... not existent. Just kind of wet-ish. So I'm thinking it's that... normal wetness? I didn't take my temp this morning because we went to a concert and stayed in a motel and I forgot my thermometer. So I have to wait tomorrow to see if my temps are going up and I oed CD17.

CS/Q: Nothing. UNLESS someone wants to talk to me about opk patterns. I'd love to hear what they're supposed to behave like.

GTKY: Well. I had a group of friends I hung around with in high school. It started with me and my friend. He added another friend. Then they added my husband, and suddenly they stopped inviting me as much. Because the activities switched from video games to MTG, and try as I may I just cannot get into MTG. So my first impression was mock hatred. I didn't hate him, but I was mad at the situation. He never talked, to there wasn't much to think about him. XD

He can't remember what he had for breakfast, so there's no telling what he thought of me.
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 17/20

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: nothing, will be apart during FW

R/R: My average LP is 10.5 days so FF predicts AF for tomorrow (11 dpo) and will not accept that AF arrived today. I had to do a manual override to get it to start a new cycle

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What was your first impression of DH? And if you know, what was DH's first impression of you?
    we met using online dating. Cute, but not interested because he lives so far away (1 hour commuter train ride) so I closed the match. Cute, seems smart, must try to get her to reconsider me