February 2016 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday

Who or what is being a twatwaffle in your lives today?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TW Tuesday

• Options
    The storms last night are my TW today. Knocked our power out at 10:30 last night and it's not expected to be back on until 7. I get to clean out the fridge all while dealing with a teething infant. Yay.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Oh no!best of luck to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our truck is a TW. We've been trying to sell it for a couple of months, it needed some work to be able to be inspected and we just can't put the money into it now (had a few inquiries but they all fizzled out), finally REALLY dropped the price and have someone really interested and now . . . it won't start. Argh! Battery is fully charged, so goodie it's something more serious. I. Hate. Vehicles.
  • Options
    Our truck is a TW. We've been trying to sell it for a couple of months, it needed some work to be able to be inspected and we just can't put the money into it now (had a few inquiries but they all fizzled out), finally REALLY dropped the price and have someone really interested and now . . . it won't start. Argh! Battery is fully charged, so goodie it's something more serious. I. Hate. Vehicles.
    Ugh! This was my life when I had my Jeep. I finally sold it for pocket change and said good riddens.

The yellow jacket that had me looking like a crazy woman in the Wal-Mart parking lot is a TW. You see that an infant is strapped to my chest and my buggy is full and you're going to come swarming around the sides of my face repeatedly??? I was ducking and closing my eyes and I about left my buggy right there in the middle of the road. There was a lady just sitting in her car watching me as I tried to ::gently:: spazz out so I didn't give my daughter whiplash. Stupid yellow jacket.