Options

TMI Tuesday

We haven't had one of these in a while!

Me: 26     DH: 25
DS1 -- 9/30/2016

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mom2doodle - If it makes you feel better, I always have a bit a hair on my belly (between my public area and belly button, that is). I shave it pretty regularly (or wax it) and it's never grown back coarser or darker. 

Speaking of body hair... my pits are totally darker! They are so gross looking! Even if I shave, it looks like  I have  a 5 o'clock shadow - it's not the hair, though, it's the skin! YUCK!
  • Options
    @PoodleDoodleOoo - Yes!! I just noticed the same thing last week. Weird and not cool!! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    RG1RG1 member
    @PoodleDoodleOoo Also noticed that about my armpits! The hair is growing back super fast but the skin is also generally darker. Gross
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Also, not gonna lie, i may be getting this soon 
    https://www.amazon.com/Bottom-Buddy-Toilet-Tissue-Aid/dp/B00024E2FS

It's called the bottom buddy and it's to help you wipe!
  • Options
    Yes to all of this!! I have noticed recently that it's getting difficult to wipe. I have had hair on my belly for months and DH told me that it would grow back thicker if I shaved it so I haven't touched it. I'm self conscious about it at every appointment. 
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    I've issues with wiping but more after a BM. I always end up having to go back like ten minutes later to rewipe because it feels like I didn't wipe enough. Sure enough almost every time there is something on the toilet paper. So gross and embarrassing.
  • Options
    My areolas have gotten HUGE. and DARK
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm up to using maxi pads for... umm.. moisture. Between the discharge and butt/crotch sweat, I always feel gross so I bought a pack of the huge, thick maxi pads and use that instead of liners if I'm going out. Also, I shower twice a day because of this. Discharge and hot summers don't mix.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    ashtasht member
    I have hair growing on my belly. It's actually super embarrassing every time they go do an ultrasound. I'm tempted to shave it but what if it grows back even darker and coarser!? 
    Normal don't worry about it they dont
  • Options
    I'm so fed up with the discharge, between that and sweat, I'm getting unpleasant chub rub from my jeans.... And I'm also joining the dark armpits camp... We are sexy sexy beasts ladies!
  • Options
    @yellowrose314 love the friends reference! 

I'm tired of sweating all over. It's getting ridiculous! Especially under and around my boobs. I know they're huge anyway but I haven't ever had to deal with so much sweat. 
  • Options
    @seitzy3 yessssssss.  I smell.  All the time. We were at the car dealership the other day in 90 degree heat.  So much BO. 
    ***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

• Options
    @yellowrose314 oh no. I'm so sorry bjt I'm glad you told us about it!! Hilarious!!!! I was and still am so scared I'll fart while pushing. H will definitely not forget if I do
  • Options
    So much pain in the neither region.   I feel bad because with that, there's no way in heck DH is getting any anytime soon and possibly the rest of pregnancy.   I waddle all the time to account for said pain.  Also I had the darkest urine I've ever had in my life today....I knew I needed to drink more, but didn't know it was that bad!  I already pee all the time now I might just live in the bathroom.
  • Options
    I keep having bathroom "events" every couple of days that require the plunger afterwards...

I mean, I'm glad that I'm not having to deal with constipation, but I am really grossing myself out. I also feel like I need to change my pantyliner every two hours. I take at least two showers a day because I can't handle the grossness.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• Options
    I keep having bathroom "events" every couple of days that require the plunger afterwards...

I mean, I'm glad that I'm not having to deal with constipation, but I am really grossing myself out. I also feel like I need to change my pantyliner every two hours. I take at least two showers a day because I can't handle the grossness.

@TheTamedShrew Preach. I don't know how, but somehow one of the 3 plungers from our old place didn't make it through the move. So I had a major thumper dumper the other day at like 11 pm and no f@&$*!# plunger... and then I forgot about it the next morning when I went pee, and dear god... luckily no overflow but it was close. And I promptly went to the store to buy a plunger and the cashier was like "How are you today?" and I was like "Well lets see... the sun in shining, the birds are chirping and somewhere in my house is a room that smells like shit, how the hell do you think I'm doing?!"

Seriously though, in the last week I've gone from constipated to feeling a bad about flushing down a BM so huge I feel like I should call the sewage company to let them know it's coming...
  • Options
    I'm either constipated or having monstrous BMs. There is no in between
  • Options
    We have been taking the dogs for long walks after we get home from work. It's been so hot lately. The other day we got back and I rolled down my full panel on my pants and was literally dripping sweat. DH was understandably grossed out by it.  
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    abberson said:
    When I took my "leaving the house" bra off today, I almost heard an alleluia chorus.
    I have completely given up on regular bras. I got a few nursing bras, but they're sooo heavy. At work I wear sports bras, and unless I'm getting dressed up I wear a sleeping bra with some bra cup inserts it so the nips don't poke someones eye out. Super comfy, cool and gives me support. I would totally go bra free 100% of the time if I could but I don't want to be playing hacky sack with my boobs post preggo.
  • Options
    I noticed the darkening of the armpits a few days ago and I was super weirded out by it. I'm a pretty pale person so I think they just look dirty now :(

On the topic of poop. A couple days ago I could not stop going to the bathroom. I didn't have diarrhea at all...just tiny poops all day long. Like 6 times in one day. By 7 PM I was pretty uncomfortable. We left our hospital tour and I just looked at my husband and started crying and said, 'my butthole hurts so bad right now.' He smirked and definitely had to stop himself from laughing at me. My butt feels fine now, btw. Good 'ole baby wipes and Preparation H cream to the rescue. 
    Me: 26 DH: 33
    Married: 6/14/14
    TTC immediately
    BFP: 11/19/14 MC:12/3/14
    BFP:  2/27/15 Blighted Ovum: 4/10/15, D&C 4/13/15- Trisomy16
    BFP: 12/29/15 EDD: 9/15/16!!  Please be our miracle baby!

• Options
    @camichael84 Proof that farts are hilarious. 
  • Options
    sareej521sareej521 member
    edited July 2016
    Hubs and I finally tried to enjoy some sexy time camping a couple weeks back but our daughter was in my bed so we tried up in the 5th wheel bunk, well the only positions we could try due to such limited space all involved him on top in some way and thanks to the womb dweller I nearly suffocated on numerous occasions as well as it thought it should join in the party and bump around! Basically would get to the point of tapping out and him diving off and me rolling to my side gasping... he then had to help my beached whale ass out of the cramped area after! oh so romantic but we had a good laugh!
  • Options
    @yellowrose314 omg I can't tell you how many times I've been afraid I was going to just rip some huge fart during and ultrasound our appointment!!! I would have turned so red and been so humiliated!

@camichael84 I'm terrified of doing the same!!! Even though at work all the time I'll go roll patients around in bed and they'll let a huge one rip and I just cheer on "Yeah! Good one! Get it out!", But when it comes to me being in front of my husband, totally terrified. 
  • Options
    RG1 said:
    I have successfully held back farts from my husband until this pregnancy. We just don't address it when it happens. I should probably say 'excuse me' but I figure if I don't address it, maybe he didn't hear it?
    I do this too!!!!!!!! 
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Options
    I've never had an issue with farting in front of my husband. He does it so I'm not going to end up uncomfortable with gas either! Lol but while pushing, that worries me. I kept feeling like I was going to during practice pushes and I held back a lot, I was so worried. Silly, I probably pooped and have no idea haha
  • Options
    A TMI confession: I skipped my shower this morning.  DS didn't sleep well last night which meant that none of us slept well. We all slept in a little bit more than normal, but DH had to get to work for an early meeting leaving him no time to take DS to daycare and no time to watch DS while I showered.  I could have taked DS to daycare and come back home to shower, but instead I decided to skip my shower so I could get to work at a decent time.

And non-TMI - my husband is a rockstar! On the nights like last night where my son refuses to sleep, we are supposed to take shifts comforting him.  My husband took most of the night and let me get more sleep.

• Options
    On the topic of farting during labor...I don't remember farting while pushing but I definitely did when I got my epidural.  I was totally mortified.  They would move me or roll me to one side or the other (since I couldn't move my legs or feel anything from my belly down) and a huge and super loud fart would escape.  I had zero control over it but it was still so embarrassing.  I don't really remember it happening with my third but it definitely happened with my first two.  My advice would be to choose your last meal before going to L&D wisely lol.  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RG1 said:
    I have successfully held back farts from my husband until this pregnancy. We just don't address it when it happens. I should probably say 'excuse me' but I figure if I don't address it, maybe he didn't hear it?
    Haha. I took the opposite approach and always address it as though that will ease the tension. Sometimes he didn't even hear it and others are so loud, he'll look at me before I even say something. :lol:

• Options
    Omg I fart allllllllll the time lol especially in the grocery store.  I don't know what it is but I'm always stinking up the aisles
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    A day late... I have absolutely no bladder control!   I have this stupid head cold thing going on and dr said take claritin and saline spray, well they don't work and I am coughing up a lung over here.  Well every-time I could, I pee :(  I had to go out and get the Always discreet pads :( I'm a mess, between the coughing, the peeing, PUPPS and feeling enormous, I just want September to come.  
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers