October 2016 Moms
Options

Which diaper bag did you choose?

124»

Re: Which diaper bag did you choose?

• Options
    @brzvice I got the grey SkipHop as well  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options

On clearance at my local Target! 

I saw this and was thiiiiiiis close to buying it. But we were already gifted our bag so I decided to reel it in a bit and keep my bag obsession at bay lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH would have killed me if I splurged and bought the Lily Jade bag that I really wanted, so I decided to get my second choice! I'm in love this this super cute Skip Hop diaper bag. It was 30 bucks off & I was able to use my BRU gift cards from my shower to buy this diaper bag & this foxy blankie. 
  • Options
    Someone bought us this one at our shower and DH loves it. Works for me because then I know he will carry it!
  • Options

On clearance at my local Target! 

@gavzillaxo Ohh now I desperately want to make a Target run and see if ours has it too! (I may have already bought two diaper bags, but I can always take one back or re-gift, right?!)
  • Options
    NoraAuroraNoraAurora member
    edited August 2016
    I am so in love with the dumb Fawn bags now that I'm super impatiently waiting for the brown bags to be back in stock and stalking Fawn's FB page daily. I blame you @mrskratt

ETA plus watching all the youtube's on packing diaper bags has caused me to buy jujube be sets...also not cheap! and I blame this whole thread for that. At least I will be organized :)

ETA 2: anyone try the kiki lu bags? very similar to fawn (but no brown sadly)
  • Options
    @NoraAurora, accdg to their IG page, "stock will be available soon!"  I'm waiting on them too.  I've found that the other backpacks that are dressy diaper bags, look too boxy...but the Fawn bags look just right.  
  • Options
    I got this Timi & Leslie diaper bag. It came in last week and I actually kind of love it! So much room and it doesn't look like a straight up diaper bag so I can use it as a purse too if I need to. 
  • Options
    Posted this on the Deals thread too, but wanted to be sure anyone still looking for a bag knew: Zulily has a bunch of Skip Hop diaper bags 40-50% off right now. A few different styles and patterns to choose from, as well as changing pads/diaper clutches.