February 2017 Moms
Options

Appointments week of July 11

2»

Re: Appointments week of July 11

• Options
    Had my 2nd ultrasound on monday. Baby looked great- I couldnt believe how active the little bean was! HR in the 160s. Referred out to my MFM team and will have my first appt w them in 2 weeks- and another ultasound. My BP was a smidge high but hopefully just nerves. Been normal at home! Delivery set for 2nd week in jan (@37 weeks) at the very latest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had my first appointment and ultrasound this morning and everything looks great!  I'm 7w4d and baby is measuring 7w3d, so right on track.  Couldn't be happier.  Also, found out my OB is having her 7th child in a couple of weeks- wow!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just left my 8 week appt and everything looks good. My doc pulled in the portable u/s and I got to look at our little jellybean wiggling around in there. So happy!
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.

• Options
    I saw baby's heartbeat and ugly cried! I was so relieved and happy! 8 wks 2 days today
  • Options
    I had my first OB today! It went great- general info, exam and lab work. My NP offered to bring in a portable ultrasound machine to try to find a heartbeat and she did! Such a cool day. 
  • Options
    Had my appt today including Ultrasound #2.  Since HB was a bit low at 6 weeks (116 bpm), they wanted to do a second US to confirm good growth, etc.  LO is measuring ahead at 11 weeks compared to my 10w3d based on O date and prior US and heartrate was 161 bpm.  

Right now I have complete placenta previa which means nothing is allowed to poke, prod, or strain my nether region area unless the placenta moves out of the way (which would really mean it stretches up and away as my uterus expands as the placenta is attached and can't actually move).  Preliminary research looks moderately promising that it could shift given how early it is, but since it looks like complete previa is less likely to stretch out of the way, so I could very well be headed to bed-rest later in the pregnancy and a c-section.

• Options
    Just had my second ultrasound, I was so nervous that something was wrong.   Measuring ahead even by a week, little beating heart, and I feel so much better! 

Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had another u/s this week with my RE on Wednesday. Everything went great. I saw the baby moving and the heart beating away. She was in a little bit of a rush though, so it was just a quick peek though. I was also discharged from my RE since he usually only does a third visit if we won't have a prenatal visit before 13 weeks, but I had a midwife appointment the next day.
    So Thursday I had my first midwife appointment. Mostly just went over the details from my first pregnancy and delivery. We also went over that I will have a glucose test a bit early because of my PCOS and risk of GD :( She seemed really nice and I'm looking forward to my next appointment in a month when I will get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker