October 2016 Moms

TMI Tuesday

edited June 2016 in October 2016 Moms
Let's talk TMI. So I'm 25 weeks today. For three or four weeks now I've  been leaking clear liquid from my nipples. Totally normal i know, but i didn't expect it til closer to mid third trimester.  Any other ladies leaking?

Also, them coochie kicks. Peanut is wearing me out. 

Re: TMI Tuesday

• No nipple discharge here yet, but I do get the random kick in the crotch. Also having Braxton hicks contractions. Not TMI, but I'm bored and waiting for day shift to arrive. 

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Loading the player...
  • I choked on my saliva Saturday night and I was coughing so hard I peed my pants and started gagging. Husband was laughing hysterically. 
  • 2nd for the nipple discharge! I was looking at them last night and getting the usual crusties out - then BAM! - white fluid. 23w3d, here. 
  • @AshleyGemini24 yes to the leakage! Mine has become more of a creamy white/sometimes yellow, and I have to bring up at my appt. today that i noticed this morning I was leaking a little bit of blood not much so I'm sure it's just a broken capillary or something but it is not attractive lol. 23wks 5days here.

Also, whenever I have my Dr. appts. I throw up in the morning and unfortunately when it's the appt.s to check my cervical length I get a bout of diarrhea.... D: I'm sure it's because I'm nervous but It makes me more nervous because I don't want anything to smell down there lol

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • Another one for the crotch kicks, he likes to do it when we're out and then it's super awkward because I'm like "whoaaa"  :| no leaking here yet, but I did want to share that certain Targets have a $7 coupon off of two Bamboobies products which you can find on the Bamboobies website. I'm going to take a trip tomorrow to pick up their washable pads and their nipple cream (FYI my friend recommended their nipple cream because it's all natural and you don't have to wipe it off between nursing, it's completely safe for baby, unlike lanolin).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • brzvice said:
    Two words
    Butt hair  :o
    *hugs* thank you cause it means I'm not alone!!! Not only butt hair, but back hair too! My hubby doesn't care "it's just hair" but I feel it looks gross so my mom is going to wax it for me, at least my back hair.  Butt hair gets the nair.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @LauraPCOS I thought you meant your mom is going to wax your butt hair! 

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • I haven't really noticed any nipple leaking yet but the fuzz from my towels gets caught there every once in a while. Maybe there's a little bit but not enough to notice yet? This did not happen before the last couple of weeks. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Ok speaking of TMI and nipples. Super crusty nipples...are you just supposed to leave them be and the crust will just fall off/go away on its own when need be?!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My belly is hairy.

And I can't see to shave down there either, so i also feel my way. When i do feel like its getting unbearable, my honey is a really good sport and shaves it for me. Weird at first but after the first time, he does so much better than me. 
  • The other day I wasn't sure if my nipples were leaking, I refused to wear a bra because I was too hot, and I moved and noticed here was a wet mark on my tank top.  It look like it could have been from my nipple or my shirt grabbed a drop of sweat.  Lol I started squeezing my boob to see if more would leak and nothing but my boobs have definitely gotten tender (or more so).
    Pregnancy Ticker

• LGW2015 said:
    Ok speaking of TMI and nipples. Super crusty nipples...are you just supposed to leave them be and the crust will just fall off/go away on its own when need be?!
    I've been wondering the same thing! I tried to get it off one nipple the other day and it hurt! So I stopped. 
  • yeah I have a peach fuzz belly but omg guys waxing your butt does not hurt I absolutely promise 
  • kmtz89kmtz89 member
    I have a really deep belly button (it just took me 5 tries to spell that) and recently it's had weird smelly discharge. 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • I am 24 weeks and starting to feel the third trimester aches and pains already. My boobs are a little leaky too, and when baby has the hiccups I can only feel them in my butt and vag areas. It's super super weird! I also has sweaty crotch so bad yesterday that I changed my shorts and underwear twice. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sweat and hot flashes all day!!! I had to travel for work today on a tiny plane next to a very large man who was in my personal space with barely any air.... my undies were soaked but too bad for me I had a conference to go to.  
  • I am 24 weeks and starting to feel the third trimester aches and pains already. My boobs are a little leaky too, and when baby has the hiccups I can only feel them in my butt and vag areas. It's super super weird! I also has sweaty crotch so bad yesterday that I changed my shorts and underwear twice. 
    I feel movement in my butt, too! I thought I might be the only one, but I guess not! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mrszoess said:
    yeah I have a peach fuzz belly but omg guys waxing your butt does not hurt I absolutely promise 
    Why the lies?!?  :s
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @AshleyGemini24 I have the hairy belly syndrome too. 

I am with all of you on the leaking. I get little crust spots on my bra, or I would never know. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I have belly hair, back hair, butt hair, I'm growing some chops that rival Joe Dirt, and last but not least- BUTT CRACK hair. Not peach fuzz either, this are unkempt pube status, and they grow 10x faster than the rest of my body hair, so now I have to shave my butt crack as well during my routine.
  • Had sex for the first time in 3 months, last time I bleed and it just scared me to try again. It was so uncomfortable, I did it to make him happy but eh really it sucked...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kmolleltz I also have a very deep belly button. I'm wondering if it will end up popping out or just flatten out towards the end.  Its about 1/2 inch deep right now at 24 weeks. One of the many FTM mysteries I am looking forward to solving.
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • the butt hair and leg hair have way less nerves than the lady bits @laurapcos I actually don't mind that lol
  • I have half an innie and half an outie. Only the top part of my belly button sticks out...WHAT is that about?!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ambient crotch smell (even with regular showers) is getting worse. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• LGW2015 said:
    I have half an innie and half an outie. Only the top part of my belly button sticks out...WHAT is that about?!

AHH stuck in the box.  I am the same way and it annoys the crap out of me!!
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • I squatted down to get something out of the closet this morning and literally felt a flood of discharge leak out - like a lot. Then, in my scurry to get and go to the bathroom I lost my balance and fell over.  My poor pup was almost flattened. I started to laugh then kind of just cried.  It was a great morning.
  • @LMNOBaby happy you didn't get hurt falling! What a debacle!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @LGW2015 me too! And my bump is actually flat around my belly button- so weird.