Baby Names

MN for Natalie

LadyDi711LadyDi711 member
edited June 2016 in Baby Names
99% set on Natalie and now we are looking into middle names. We prefer to use family names for a mn but are open to suggestions and input. Last name is one syllable beginning with Y.

MN for Natalie 88 votes

Natalie Alexandra
15% 14 votes
Natalie Rose
63% 56 votes
Natalie Maureen
19% 17 votes
Other
1% 1 vote

Re: MN for Natalie

• Maureen! I love this name and it's so underused!

• I know Rose is pretty popular but I love it paired with Natalie.  

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Loading the player...
  • bbiutmcph said:
    Maureen! I love this name and it's so underused!
    This! It's great and so unexpected. 
  • Thanks for the input! Maureen is my mom's name so I think it would be nice to honor her, I just wasn't sure how they sounded together.
  • I voted for Rose (because I like the simplicity of it), but Natalie Maureen has a nice flow as well! Congratulations! 
  • Natalie Maureen! Especially with the family significance. So sweet.
    My furchildren, Dorothy and Johnny :)
  • Natalie Margaret
    Natalie grace
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker