August 2016 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in 6/27

2»

Re: PGAL Check-in 6/27

• Options
    edited June 2016
    @lgem4 I'm sorry that you guys are struggling with this. It's definitely a fair thought to have when you're still grieving. I had that thought over and over when our miscarriage was still a very open wound. You and DH shouldn't feel bad at all for just wanting a happy and healthy child. I hope your LO doesn't need any procedures when she arrives!

Edited because TB likes to cut off my sentences 
  • Options
    @lgem4 I'm so glad that it isn't a mass and is manageable--fx it is minor when she's here!

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs, @lgem4. I struggle with similar feelings. After two losses and now a preterm baby (supposedly none of which are related), I can't understand why we always end up on the wrong side of statistics or why my body seemingly hates babies. 
    BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • Options
    @Fremdschamen I get to take the boot off a week from Monday! I'll be 36w2d so *hopefully* won't go into labor with this sucker on.

@lgem4  I'm sorry you're going through so much; life really has a way of pushing us to our limits. You guys seem like wonderful people and it sucks that the worst always seems to happen to the best of us. I'm glad that this baby's tongue issue isn't super serious! And that your hubby benefited from the lantern release - I know a lot of families who participate in an annual lantern release for all lost children here in my city and it's a really beautiful and healing event. 
    Me: 25  DH: 28

Hubby's little boy - my wonderful step-son - born 5/23/10
    BFP#1: 06/2010...my beautiful baby girl born 3/7/2011
    BFP #2: 10/24/15...mc on 10/31/15
    BFP #3: 11/27/15. EDD 8/6/16

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill
  • Options
    @lgem4 I'm so sorry you guys are dealing with so much. It it completely understandable to wonder why things keep happening to you. You've had a lot of negative things happen in a very short amount of time.

Hopefully when she's gets here, it will be minor. You guys really need to have some time to just enjoy your sweet little baby without extra worry. Hugs!
  • Options
    @lgem4 Good luck with all of this.  I really admire your strength and I will be thinking about you. 
  • Options
    @lgem4 that sounds like it could be really overwhelming. Sending good vibes your way!
  • Options
    @lgem4 oh honey, I'm so sorry you're being pulled in so many directions! Once she is here even though things will be different than what you had expected hopefully there are options and it will only be a temporary issue! You are one strong woman, don't forget that. So appreciative of how open you've been. It's been refreshing. I'm praying for y'all. Hopefully the appts will be productive and not more stressful or defeating. Just hang in there. One day at a time.