Infertility
Options

August/September IVF/FET

Re: August/September IVF/FET

• Options
    @sleepyrn good luck!! Thinking of you! Why the bad feeling? Did you test At home? 

@kyrgyzshan we did a day 3 becAuse she wanted to be aggressive with my transfer, she transferred 3 and wouldn't be allowed to transfer more than 2 on a day 5. Also, she said that while those that make it to day 5 usually are stronger because they were "tested" longer (they made it through more hurdles). She also said, they better quality day 3 embryos will sometimes thrive better in their natural environment rather than a Petri dish.
    im pretty sure she wants to continue with a day 3 next round but transfer 4. Every doctor has their own theory! I think all are good. If it's meant to take- it will! 
    Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

• Options
    Colleen0516Colleen0516 member
    edited September 2016
    @lilmissslp thinking of you!!!! Every day you don't bleed, is a GREAT sign!! Try and find a high sensitivity test!! I can't wait to see you result- I think you will for sure have a postive!! 
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    nuttymasknuttymask member
    edited September 2016
    Hello ladies! Was in the July group, but Got a BFN. Didn't have any left to freeze. Doing a fresh Sep IVF. Currently on day 8, follies were 7, 14 mm. 

Married for 4 years, TTC for 1.5 years
    Unexplained infertility

History: 
    Hypothyroid, under control
    Low ovarian reserve
    2 IUIs
    IVF #1 no luck
    IVF #2 ongoing
  • Options
    @Colleen0516 I feel the same as I did last time (when it didn't work).  I didn't test this time.  Thankfully insurance will cover another cycle (all our frosties are gone), but I'm really not looking forward to stims and retrieval, and of course another 2ww.  

me:41 dh:42
    me:PCOS, blocked left fallopian tube, hyperprolactinemia  (dh's swimmers are perfect/normal)
    Tried 3 rounds of clomid with Ovidrel trigger (BFNs)
    May/June 2016 IVF   6/1 ER 7 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized via ICSI  6 embryos made it to blasts.
    6/6 2 AA embryos transfered, 4 BBs frozen
    Beta 6/18  -- BFN
    FET #1 August 22 BFN
    Dec 2016/Jan 2017 Round 2 was a bust. 6 eggs, Only 1 embryo made it, no transfer
    FET #2 cancelled 10/17 due to uterine polyps. Postponed until 9/2018 due to hip replacement.

FET #3 9/11/18 Uterine scratch and antihistamine protocol/lovenox done this time. 2 AA hatching blasts put in.  BFP 9/20/18!! 

• Options
    Hi again! Good luck. This time even I've been getting more headaches than usual. They've changed my drug so let's see @wifeinraleigh28

Unexplained infertility

History: 
    Low ovarian reserve
    2 IUIs
    IVF #1 no luck
    IVF #2 ongoing
  • Options
    kyrgyzshankyrgyzshan member
    edited September 2016
    Just got the call. Out of the 11 eggs 6 fertilized. I still have this sinking feeling they're all going to die like the last couple rounds. I kinda want to get them inside me asap for safe keeping! Transfer will either be Monday or Wednesday. But I won't know until the day before. I'd love Wednesday to know they're strong and healthy, but that means I'd be calling in sick on the second day back at school. And my principal has already noticed my many absences from the previous cycles! Plus, I'm calling out on Friday so DH and I can take a (much needed) weekend trip to DC for a special reunion. Ugh!!  So, because of work I hope the transfer is on Monday. I wish this is all happened last week so I don't have to stress over this!   Oh, and my acupuncture place is closed on Monday for Labor Day! So there's no way I can get the pre and post sessions within the 24hr window. Ahhhh!!  Ok, rant over. 
  • Options
    August/September IVF & FET Tracker (follow the link to edit your data!)

@sleepyrn GL with your beta today!!!  Thinking of you!

@lilmissslp Thinking of you as well and happy to hear you haven't had any bleeding!  Really hoping I can update your ? to a + on our chart soon!!! :smiley:

@kyrgyzshan Congrats on your 6 embabies, I hope they are all strong and continue to thrive until your transfer and beyond!  I think 5 day is the standard at my clinic, but especially for freeze all cycles like mine was.  My RE said success rates go up for 5 day transfers but I do understand that in some cases day 3 is preferable if they don't think your embies will make it to day 5.  FX for you, and I'm sure your doctor will make the best decision for YOU in regards to 3 versus 5 day!

@nuttymask It's so good to see you back at it this month!  FX this new protocol will do the trick for you.  Grow follies grow!!!

AFM- There isn't much to update on at the moment.  We are now 13 days until transfer and I feel like I'm just counting down the days at this point!  I'm trying to envision myself pregnant and trying to get into "pregnancy" habits.  Like cutting down caffeine, de-stressing as much as possible, getting plenty of sleep, etc.  It both thrills me and terrifies me to think that I could be pregnant in just a couple of weeks.  I'm an anxious person by nature and I know that I'm going to worry about every little thing throughout my entire pregnancy.  I really need to figure out how to relax and be at peace!  Ahhh!

DH and I are going to Regal to see Willy Wonka this afternoon in honor of Gene Wilder.  I love this movie :smiley:
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    Thanks for thinking of me @wifeinraleigh28 and @Colleen0516. I bought a clear blue test to take tomorrow. It only detects hcg levels of 50 and higher so I'll know if my levels went up. I'm very crampy though. 

@sleepyrn I really hope your feeling is wrong!

welcome@nuttymask 
    TTC #1 since August 2013
    Unexplained/ Endo
    Medicated IUIs # 1-3 BFN
    IVF #1- BFN
    FET #1- BFP; Ectopic pregnancy found at 7wks
    FET #2- February 2017 BFP  Beta #1- 119 (8dp5dt) Beta #2- 475 (12dp5dt)
  • Options
    @kyrgyzstan I just completed IVF (beta next Sunday) and I am a teacher. I have been so stressed this past year with all of my appts, various tests, iui's, etc. Once I realized IVF was my next step, I was devastated when I missed the cut off to get it done during my summer break. I thought, "How am I going to make all of these appointments?" "Am I going to be able to handle working?" "Should I wait until winter break or next summer?" I finally had a shift in my brain and told myself that a baby is my priority right now and I will make it work no matter what. I have sick days and I don't have to tell anyone anything that I am not comfortable with. Other people take time off because their kids are sick or have something going on- we are trying to get pregnant!

The first week of school I was doing stims and I had to get blood work done EVERYDAY an hour away from my work which caused me to have no prep time in the mornings (got there like 20 minutes before school started). My ET was last Sunday which was great, but going back to work was rough! I didn't feel great all week but I kept thinking about my end goal. I had to take Friday off for my transfer (which was really bad timing with everything going on the second week of school) but I couldn't worry about it. My fingers are crossed for you that your transfer can be Monday. If not, you have to do what you have to do. Once you get pregnant, you can explain to your principal that you had to miss several days because  you were having difficulties getting pregnant- or not! Good luck to you this cycle! 
    Me: 30 - DH: 33 
    Married 06/26/10
    TTC Since December 2014
    Diagnosis: anovulatory cycles
    IUI #1: 04/17/16 (100mg Clomid & Ovidrel) = BFN 
    IUI #2: 05/14/16 (100 mg Clomid) = BFN
    IUI #3: 06/11/16 (100mg Clomid)= BFN
    IUI #4: 07/12/16 (Non-medicated) = BFN
    IVF#1: 08/28/16 = BFP!
    Baby Girl Coming 05/21/17 <3
  • Options
    Hey guys...

I'm so happy for all those that got their positive betas and any other good news that has been shared on this thread. Everyone else, hang in there!! It's our turn soon enough :)

I have been testing at home like a mad person before my beta on Tuesday and I'm completely certain this IVF cycle was a bust. But I've already grieved it when I realized how poor quality my embryos were. As a coping mechanism, I have already booked my next appointment with new RE at RMA NJ and I have a good feeling about this place. My question is, will I really have to start birth control for a whole month before I even start stims again? Anyone have a protocol that called for a month of birth control for a whole month before starting the process? I'm super impatient and I can't imagine doing that again.

again, thanks guys for all the support and sharing every detail about this crazy process. I come to this thread daily and it feels so nice to see such positivity and positive results, even when it's not your own. Rooting for all of you. 
  • Options
    I'm officially correct. BFN.  Follow up on the 14th which seems like forever away.  I could have gone in on the 8th, but that's my first day back to work and thought it would be bad to call in to go to another appointment.  I wish all of you good luck.  I may take a break from here or lurk around but won't be actively posting for a little bit. 

me:41 dh:42
    me:PCOS, blocked left fallopian tube, hyperprolactinemia  (dh's swimmers are perfect/normal)
    Tried 3 rounds of clomid with Ovidrel trigger (BFNs)
    May/June 2016 IVF   6/1 ER 7 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized via ICSI  6 embryos made it to blasts.
    6/6 2 AA embryos transfered, 4 BBs frozen
    Beta 6/18  -- BFN
    FET #1 August 22 BFN
    Dec 2016/Jan 2017 Round 2 was a bust. 6 eggs, Only 1 embryo made it, no transfer
    FET #2 cancelled 10/17 due to uterine polyps. Postponed until 9/2018 due to hip replacement.

FET #3 9/11/18 Uterine scratch and antihistamine protocol/lovenox done this time. 2 AA hatching blasts put in.  BFP 9/20/18!! 

• Options
    So sorry @sleepyrn!! 
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• Options
    I'm so sorry @sleepyrn! Sending hugs. 
    TTC #1 since August 2013
    Unexplained/ Endo
    Medicated IUIs # 1-3 BFN
    IVF #1- BFN
  • Options
    @sleepyrn very sorry :( 
  • Options
    @sleeprn I'm so sorry, friend. Sending hugs and prayers your way. Take care of yourself and take all the time you need. ❤️
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @sleepyrn
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @sleepyrn :cry: I hope your RE has some answers for you after two BFNs in a row.  I hope they can get an effective plan in place for you.  Sending you hugs!

@Mous I sure hope you are successful this cycle but good for you for being proactive!  I think a lot of REs like to begin a stim cycle with 3-4 weeks of BCPs because they often get a better response after suppressing your ovaries, so it makes sense.  I know it sucks to think about having to wait again like that.  But hopefully your beta will be positive and you won't need to!

• Options
    I'm so sorry @sleepyrn I wish gut instincts weren't so right  :/

so resolve posted something on Facebook today. They have a playlist on Spotify for IF support. I'm checking it out now.... Seems they have the cycle of emotions down that we are all going through. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @sleepyrn!!  Do they have any idea what this isn't working??  I went through 2 BFNs before trying the current protocol. Right now I'm doing an estrogen priming protocol (EPP) that starts with an estrogen patch instead of BCPs. My embryos were all pretty poor quality so they all died off before transfer or didn't implant as a viable pregnancy. I have high hopes for this round! Maybe this is a protocol you can talk to your RE about. Take some time for yourself! Get a bottle of wine and have a good cry!!  Thinking about you!!!
  • Options
    @sleepyrn. So sorry.  Thinking of you!

@mous where do you go now? I am in nj too.  Waiting is no joke!

@kyrgyzshan when they told me my transfer was at 11:45 on the day of our makeup orientation, I freaked out! I begged for it to be later! I run orientation.  And then I just stopped and took a step back, put me first and it all worked out! I was able to set it all up, got it rolling and got a great coworker to cover for me.  Whatever your re thinks is best, let it be without regret! 

Me: 41  DH: 44  DD: 9
    IVF: ER 7/16 40 follies, 23 eggs, 19 mature,
    12 fert w/icsi, 6 blasts, 3 PGS norm, 1 unknown.

FET: 9/1/16 transferred 1 CP beta 5.9
    FET 2: 11/15/16 transferred 1 CP again!
    FET 3: TBD

• Options
    @bells52000 I currently go to Genesis in Brooklyn- it's far and I had to pay tolls every day for monitoring but I did it on recommendation from someone that was successful there. I had a horrible experience with them and knew before they even did the transfer that I would never come back. 

Whwre do do you go? And how do you like it? I'm really hoping this next place is as good as it seems on paper. 
  • Options
    @sleepyrn im so very sorry. It just isn't fair. Here if you need ((((hugs))))
    Me  Hydrosalpinx(36) & DH 0% morphology (37)
    Jan 2007- started TTC ( temp everyday and opk and clomid used 12 cycles)
    Oct 2010- Natural BFP after 22 months TTC ( NO MEDS USED)
    Feb 2011- Still birth @ 16 weeks 
    May 2011- Myomectomy to remove grapefruit size fibroid
    Jan 2015- Essure to block hydrosalpinx
    April 2015 - 1st IUI  - BFN
    May 2015 - 2nd IUI - BFN
    Aug 2015 - IVF ER: BCP, lupron, Menopur, Bravelle, HCG (Trigger Shot) 12 eggs retrieved, 8  mature, 7 fertilized, 3 to blast, 2 passed pgs ( BOYS)
    Sept 2015 - FET transferred 2 embryos passed PGS (BOYS)- BFN ( NO FROSTIES left )
    Dec 2015- ICH Brain hemorrhage
    April 2016- Start Birth Control Got cleared for IVF/ diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation/ HUBBY HAS ABOVE NORMAL MORPH/COUNT/MOTILITY
    May 2016- Start meds for ER 
    May 1- Start Lupron for long lupron protocol
    May 13- Started Stims 300 follistim,75 menopur, 10 lupron stimmed for  10 days
    May 24-  16 eggs retrieved,  12 mature eggs, 8 fertilized, 5 to blast. qty 2 day 6 AA blast. qty 3 7 day blast grades AA and AB.
    Have 3 NORMAL PGS TESTED GIRLS. 1 "INCONCLUSIVE" embryo still good for use.
    7/8- Started AF and Estraidol patches
    8/2- FET scheduled ( HUBBY BDAY!!!) and my clinic automatically uses EMBRYO GLUE!
    8/2- Transferred 1 6AA pgs tested girl
    8/15 - Beta #1 137 I AM PREGNANT!!!! EDD 4/20/17
    8/17- Beta #2 269 
    9/1- MISCARRIAGE. Baby stopped growing at 5 weeks 3 days. 
    10/19- Have Baseline for IVF#3. Fresh transfer.
    10/21- Start stims 300 Follistim 150 Menopur and Ganirelix 
    11/2/16-ER 43 eggs retrieved. 15 mature. 9 Fertilized. All 9 still growing but 4 are leading and are 8 cell day 3 grade AA.
    11/7/16- Fresh transfer of 1 embryo
  • Options
    @mous I go to south jersey fertility.  I went to repro science center in Lawrence for a few visits, but things didn't click  for me there so I switched.  I have been happy at Sjfert. i read good things about RMA too! I think that is great switch. Tolls suck. I think that alone would make me want to get out! Good luck to you! Hope the best place feels right for you.

• Options
    Fx @lilmissslp hope you get a good, string number!
    So sorry @sleepyrn take care of yourself.
    im catching up on the boards and wow so may positives, amazing. 

Afm-I'm on Stim day 3, RE added 200 mg of clomid and I'm seriously the biggest b!tch, I can hear myself being nasty but just can't stop....over seriously ridiculous things. My poor DH ha hahahah. Anyone else feel like this? 
    Me & DH - 41, DH has a cyst blocking his tubes, I'm just old.
    IVF #1 scheduled May 2016 - 375/525 follistim, 75 menopur - cancelled cycle Day 6
    IVF #2 scheduled July 2016 - new protocol, switcharoo...IUI June 2016 - BFN
    IVF#3 scheduled August 2016 - estrogen & testosterone primed for 3 wks - ganirelix 7 days leading up to stim - 500 follistim, 75 menopur, 150 clomid , no follicle growth on day 6, stopped injectibles. Scanned day 9 just to check, some growth, 3 days 200 mg clomid, day 12 more growth, 100 follistim, 75 menopur, start ganirelix on day 13, ER = 0 eggs, ovulated to soon ( :( )
    IVF#4 scheduled Sept 2016 - Microdose Flare protocol, cancelled stim day 6 converted to IUI (one dominant follicle)  :(  IUI cancelled ovulated too soon again. Taking a mental health break.
    IVF#5 December 2016 - New protocol, same results. My adventure is over.

• Options
    Thank you @kirstencas. I was always on a low dose of clomid so it wasn't bad. I do remember crying once though because my husband stopped at his friends house on the way home from work without telling me lol. 
    TTC #1 since August 2013
    Unexplained/ Endo
    Medicated IUIs # 1-3 BFN
    IVF #1- BFN
  • Options
    @lilmissslp yay!  That's great!  FX!

@KirstenCas I have never used clomid, but I was that way on higher doses of dhea.  It can be converted into testosterone, so if clomid acts in a similar way, maybe that's why you feel that way.  Just remember, it's not really you.  I felt terrible afterwards and explained to DH that I didn't mean to go crazy.  Both of us recognizing it was the supplement helped.
    Me:32 DH:36
    Me: DOR, poor egg quality, MTHFR
    DH: MFI
    TTC since 3/2014
    2015: 3 IUI's-BFN
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    3/2016: RE suggested donor eggs- taking an ivf break and to supplement 
    9/2016: 3rd ivf cycle-cancelled due to early ovulation
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos
    1/9/17: transferred 1 embryo-BFP 1/16
    1/18/17: beta #1-104
    1/20/17: beta #2-174
    2/2/17: first u/s, heartbeat of 107 at 6w1d
    7/20/17: baby boy born at 30+3 via emergency c-section 

• Options
    nuttymasknuttymask member
    edited September 2016
    Transfer day after, @wifeinraleigh28 Thanks for adding me to the doc. Tried editing it but had poor network then.

Unexplained infertility

History: 
    Low ovarian reserve
    2 IUIs
    IVF #1 no luck
    IVF #2 ongoing
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
    I had my retrieval this morning. Somehow they only got 13 eggs, when I had like 35+ follicles. Not, really sure if that is good or bad. I will know tomorrow how many fertilize then will implant two on Tuesday. On another note, my DH did my PIO and it wasn't even close to as bad as I thought.

**Trigger warning**

Age: 25 DH: 28 Together since 2011, Married May 2014 and TTC since April 2015

MFI (3% morphology) 

3/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

4/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

6/16 IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/16 - BFP 1st Beta -110 
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762
    • TWINS!!!! EDD 5/28/2017

• Options
    Happy retrieval to you @kelrauh. 13 eggs sounds good to me!  We had 12 fertilize out of 40 follicles (19 mature eggs) so I know there can be a decent drop off...Hoping you have a great report tomorrow!

• Options
    @lilmissslp yayyyyyyy I'm so happy it at least doubled!!! Can't wait for your beta!!
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• Options
    Thanks for your enthusiasm @Colleen0516 I'm basking in being pregnant for as long as I can. How are you feeling? Has the bleeding stopped?
    TTC #1 since August 2013
    Unexplained/ Endo
    Medicated IUIs # 1-3 BFN
    IVF #1- BFN
  • Options
    @lilmissslp Yay for the + HPT!!!  FX for your next beta!! (BTW, I excitedly went to the spreadsheet and changed you to a +!!!  Here's hoping!!)

@nuttymask Woohoo, once you know your dates for ER and transfer, I will update the tracker for you!

@kelrauh Congrats on ER!  13 eggs is good!  I had 12 mature eggs and ended up with 7 healthy blasts at the end.  Congrats!  Excited to hear your updates and GL on your transfer on Tuesday!

Hope you're all having a great Labor Day weekend!

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 you're too cute! I'm very cautious about this. It will be a week between my betas so my number needs to be much much higher! I'll prob test at home on Tuesday before my beta again. 
    TTC #1 since August 2013
    Unexplained/ Endo
    Medicated IUIs # 1-3 BFN
    IVF #1- BFN
  • Options
    @kelrauh 13 is a great number! FX for a good fert report!

@KirstenCas Clomid is the WORST!! I had more moodiness and negative effects from clomid than from any other fertility drug I've taken. I remember that feeling so well - knowing that you're acting crazy but feeling completely unable to control it. Hang in there!!

@Colleen0516 How are you feeling? I am thinking of you!!! <3 

@Mous If this cycle doesn't work out of you, I hope that a change in clinics can bring you more success. My IVF protocol involved Lupron starting on Day21, then stems starting with the start of the next cycle. I hope you can find a protocol that helps you feel like things are moving along!!

@lilmissslp I'm so happy to hear about your HPT! I know that you are still feeling cautious, which is wise, but I am still just thinking that they must have done your first beta WAY too early. FX that you have a great beta this week!!!
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options
    Thanks so much @BlueEyedDreamer
    TTC #1 since August 2013
    Unexplained/ Endo
    Medicated IUIs # 1-3 BFN
    IVF #1- BFN
  • Options
    So I decided to take a test today. I've been nervous that my beta went down and if it went to 0 without me knowing, it could mess up my next cycle. 
    So I tested. And I BARELY had a faint line. I had to squint and search to see it. Thank god I tested. 

Im calling my doctor in the morning. Moving forward!! 

Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• Options
    @Colleen0516 I thought the faintness of the line doesn't matter? Either way, positivity means everything whatever your next step may be. Praying for you, girly. 
  • Options
    I got the call today. Transfer is scheduled for tomorrow at 11. I still have 6 embryos. I'm still hesitant cuz my last cycle I had 5 but they all died off. So I asked the nurse how the quality looked. She said they look "iffy".  So now I'm not sure what to think and a little bummed. I hope they don't all die and I hope we can freeze some. But they're having me come in tomorrow for a day 3 transfer. I'm glad I don't have to miss the first week of school, but I'm worried about it not taking (again). And if it doesn't take, I REALLY don't want to go through the egg retrieval process all over again! : \ 
  • Options
    @Colleen0516 thinking of you girl. Glad the test is still positive and and I hope your beta hasn't gone down. Is your office open tomorrow? I hope you can get in soon and get some good news. 

Good luck tomorrow @kyrgyzshan! How many will you be transferring? Sending sticky vibes your way. 
    TTC #1 since August 2013
    Unexplained/ Endo
    Medicated IUIs # 1-3 BFN
    IVF #1- BFN