December 2015 Moms

6 month updates..half way to a year

thatgirlree24thatgirlree24 member
edited June 2016 in December 2015 Moms
Now that our babies are close to or already are 6 months (even those born before December) how do you feel about motherhood? If you're a stm or ttm how is it with an added sibling? This thread is just to share your life as a mom, whether you're struggling, doing extremely well or can't wait til the baby sleeps to sip some wine! Feel free to share pics too! 

Re: 6 month updates..half way to a year

• Loading the player...
  • FTM to Rowan who turned 6 months old on the 9th.  He's a big boy who weighs 20 lbs 3 oz and has moved into 12 month clothing.  He was EBF until his half birthday when we started BLW and he loved his avocado.  Still nurses about every hour and 45 minutes to 2 1/2 hrs during the day but sleeps around 11 hrs at night with 0-1 wake ups to nurse.  We have been struggling with ear infections (he's already had 2).  Yesterday he went to the pool the first time.   He loved it and splashed a ton!
  • grkgdss00grkgdss00 member
    edited June 2016
    Loving every second! It's amazing to watch DD grow and explore and hit milestones, it's the best job ever. We're still BF with 1 bottle of formula a day with nanny and i'm super surprised that we've made it this long. We also have veggies or fruit in the afternoon. She's behind most of the bunch so here's her 5 month pic (DD was 12/28 born 1/5). <3

• FTM as well.  Rhys is a great baby, and it makes me a little afraid of having another one!  I started a new job (lost my old one after birth) right before he turned 5 months, and I've only recently felt like I'm in control again.  Both DH and I have new jobs, we moved, his parents moved to help watch DS.. it's been fun and a total shit show, lol.  

I love being a mom now that DS is older, sleeping longer and interacting more.  I love seeing his personality come out, too!  He's so close to crawling, and the cats are in trouble once he does!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker