1st Trimester

Iud inbedded in cervix and might be pregnant

It's 6 days before my period is supposed to start, but every pregnancy test has been negative. I have bought the first response early detection and that was even negative. Am I pregnant?

Re: Iud inbedded in cervix and might be pregnant

• If you have had several negative pregnancy tests, then you are not pregnant at this time. shelbyavent said:
    It's 6 days before my period is supposed to start, but every pregnancy test has been negative. I have bought the first response early detection and that was even negative. Am I pregnant?

• It's 6 days before my period is supposed to start, but every pregnancy test has been negative. I have bought the first response early detection and that was even negative. Am I pregnant?
    qfp
  • Loading the player...
  • We can't tell you if you are pregnant... chances are very slim you are pregnant if you have an IUD. In any case, wait until you are late, test again, if still negative, and no period, wait a week and test again. After you are late, maybe make an appointment with your doctor. 
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• About 2 weeks ago the doctors told me that my iud is out of place and i was ovulating at that time. So the chances of me being pregnant could be there. My last pregnancy I didn't get a positive till the day of my missed period. I guess I'm just getting inpatient and want to know lol 
  • ecwkecwk member
    Yup, definitely pregnant. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • If multiple tests tell you that you are not pregnant.... You are not pregnant... 
  • About 2 weeks ago the doctors told me that my iud is out of place and i was ovulating at that time. So the chances of me being pregnant could be there. My last pregnancy I didn't get a positive till the day of my missed period. I guess I'm just getting inpatient and want to know lol 
    qfp. 

so the doctor just left a misplaced medical device hanging out in your cervix? also IMPATIENT. and if your 6 days early God himself wouldn't be able
    to tell if you're pregnant. maybe call the doctor 
  • shelbyaventshelbyavent member
    edited May 2016
    All i was asking is if someone had the same situation. Of course noone can tell me if I'm pregnant. I was wanting to talk about it with someone. And doctors said that it wasn't an emergency 2 weeks ago. I get it out tomorrow thank God for that
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited May 2016
    All i was asking is if someone had the same situation. Of course noone can tell me if I'm pregnant. I was wanting to talk about it with someone. And doctors said that it wasn't an emergency 2 weeks ago. I get it out tomorrow thank God for that
    A) If you know no one can tell you if you're pregnant, why did you ask?

B ) if you knew your birth control was ineffective, why didn't you practice another form of safe sex, like condoms?
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • kyraaDkyraaD member
    if you've had nothing but negative tests & it's still about a week before your period is even due, what on earth is making you think you're pregnant..?
  • I haven't had sex since I found out that my iud was out of place, thank you:)  and when I found out I had been ovulating for the past couple of days? So what does that tell you. Maybe read the comments before? I explain quit clear of why I was asking. So if you're just going to be negative on me venting. Please just don't comment
  • Umm if you are ovulating in just the last few days... And yet haven't had sex since before that then you are clearly not pregnant.... and unfortunately when you ask "if you are pregnant" which multiple people quoted you saying you will not get responses you want nor do you get to dictate them. 
  • you're not allowed to dictate what type of answers you get when you ask a question that makes no sense. 

wait the 6 days. take a test. 
  • I haven't had sex since I found out that my iud was out of place, thank you:)  and when I found out I had been ovulating for the past couple of days? So what does that tell you. Maybe read the comments before? I explain quit clear of why I was asking. So if you're just going to be negative on me venting. Please just don't comment
    Sorry, this is a public forum, not your diary. You come here and Dear Diary a post (clearly without lurking or reading the TOU) you're going to get responses you don't like. Welcome to the Internet. Put on your big girl panties and learn from your mistake. It is against the TOU to ask if you're pregnant (which you very much did in your first post, despite later saying you wanted similar experiences).
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"