January 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 5/30

How far along are you?

What are your symptoms this week/today?

What are your pregnancy complaints this week/today?

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
Married: September 2014!
TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

Re: Weekly Symptoms 5/30

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    -7W4D. 
    -I get full super fast, my heartburn is raging and angry, ms is much worse in the morning and late at night, and I have super itchy/sore nips. Also, I lead traditional hymnal congregational worship service at our church and I noticed that I lose my breath on songs that I didn't use to before. 
    -No complaints really. I'm happy to have symptoms and I freak out a bit on days when they lessen. I'm trying to relax more and enjoy this pregnancy. Although.... I would like to drink a cup of decaf without gagging. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    mjolkmjolk member
    7w.

Morning sickness, cramps, heartburn, feels like my stomach is stretching (probably uterus), cravings, burping.

I had my first actual vomit last night. It felt like a milestone. Also, everytime the cat tries to wake me up she climbs on my chest  (owwwwwww) or steps on my lower abdomen (then I have to go to the bathroom  
    -----
    TW: Loss
    EDD: 1/14/2017 : Blighted Ovum : D&C @ 10w6d

• Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks tomorrow!

What are your symptoms this week/today? Cravings are real. I cooked so much food yesterday, because I couldn't decide what I wanted (blueberry muffins, pasta salad, mac salad, pulled pork, cucumber tomato salad). However the nausea struggle is still very real. I was debating calling the doctor for medicine on Friday, but I feel like I'm so close to the first trimester finish line and I'm able to eat enough each day. 

What are your pregnancy complaints this week/today? I'm always SO hot. It's a gorgeous day and I refuse to go outside right now. Plus I'm burning so fast that I don't dare go outside without sunscreen. ... the smell of sunscreen makes me nauseous. Also I seem to have popped. I've only gained about five pounds, but it seems to all be in my boobs and tummy. People who know I'm pregnant or that we were trying are starting to comment on my changing body. I don't even want to think about how I'll look in a few weeks when the uterus shifts and I really show!
  • Options
    EISG918EISG918 member
    How far along are you?
    6w3d

I am so exhausted I don't know what to do with myself. Also, nausea/gagging/vomiting has reared its ugly head recently.

Right now, being nauseas 24/7. Sometimes I won't throw up but I wish I would. And the lack of patience I have, especially with my littles.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD: 10.9.13 [38+4] - EDD 10/19/13
    DS1: 3.18.15 [36+0] - EDD 04/15/15
    DS2: EDD: 1.19.17

• Options
    How far along are you?

8 weeks 3 days

1. Headache
    2. Morning Nausea (after my husband brings me p&b sandwich it wears off a little)
    3. Exhaustion 

• Options
    How far along are you? 6w4d
    What are your symptoms today/this week? I am trying to teach myself calming exercises to combat nausea. I notice it mostly when I stand up, lay down, and brush my teeth. Nothing tastes good anymore... it all tastes so bland. I also spotted pink after sex this morning, which scared the crap out of me. Apparently, it's fairly normal and he probably just irritated me.
    Any complaints? No, I just wish I could find some food I enjoy. I even turned away from French Toast!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 w +1

What are your symptoms this week/today? MS comes and goes. Nothing tastes right which is annoying. 

What are your pregnancy complaints this week/today? Hormones have me super frisky and DH is out of town. Blah. Also, not pregnancy related but did the birds have to wait until DH was out of town to fall down my wall and nest there? So annoying and loud and there isn't a way to free them unless I cut through sheetrock. Not gonna happen. 
  • Options
    5 weeks today.  

A little crampy, sore boobs, tummy is a but queasy but that could be the Taco Bell :P 

I had a tiny episode of pink spotting when I wiped once, but all is good now. Hopefully nothing big. 

I have my 2nd beta and progesterone test tomorrow. 
  • Options
    5 wks 5 days

Symptoms: SORE boobs, evening fatigue, constipation, moodiness (I snap at everything, it's annoying! I know I'm irrational most the time but can't help it!), mild cramping once in while. I had more cramping/stretching at week 4 than this week, but it's still occasional. I miss the cramping, at least I knew something was happening. No nausea yet, but I hear it can kick it between week 6-8 like a demon. I've had mental fogginess, and for some reason, not a big appetite. I get hungry and feel like eating, but then nothing really stands out as sounding good so I just make whatever I know will be good for me.

Complaints: None, other than I just can't wait until it's big enough to feel moving around :)  I'm just waiting (im)patiently for weeks to pass on.  I used to take Concerta for my ADHD and I chose to stop. I have the biggest test of my career coming up in 2 weeks and it's been really hard to concentrate on my studying. I REALLY want to take Concerta the day of the test, and I might end up doing it. It's a class C medication, like Tylenol, that has no evidence of adverse side effects on the baby, so taking it one day might be ok. I have a Dr. apt tomorrow to discuss it.
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19
  • Options
    loveinakloveinak member
    edited May 2016
    How far along are you? 7w

What are your symptoms this week/today? I still have swollen/tender boobs and irritability. My random nausea has become all day nausea, and I feel out of breath often which makes me kind of gasp, then have this weird hiccup and sometimes a burp (which is new to me- I never burp). My bloat is really out of control. ETA: Oh! I keep having this random pain on my tailbone when I've been standing or walking too long. Kind of a like a pressure or bruised feeling.

What are your pregnancy complaints this week/today? I really hope the irritability passes soon. I am extremely short tempered and I feel like my DH is doing whatever he can to push my nerves. I'm extremely impatient right now and don't like feeling uncontrollably ragey.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @katesmama0706 poor birdies :( well if you decide to free them you can always go to the hardware store and buy a drywall knife which is fairly inexpensive. Then cut a perfect square 1 foot above where the noise was coming from and you can free the birdies!! Patching up the drywall shouldn't be that hard to do if you keep the square intact. Just put it back like a puzzle :) then get some patching and put the goop in the seams match the paint. Tadah!! Hope this helps you out with the chirping :) 

I found this link for you it may be helpful :)

https://youtu.be/jhfz2HNuL7s
  • Options

How far along are you?

6W4D!

I think nausea is trying to poke it's head in now. It's not obviously bad, it is only enough to kill my apatite for anything(especially sweet things. I don't want anything sweet). I've had to remind myself to eat the last couple days. I am not complaining though, it is not nearly as bad as I expected and others have explained.

Also my nipples are getting significantly sore and my breast are getting noticeably bigger. No complaints from the hubby on that one. Haha.

The only complaint I will have is about the cramps and back aches. They are not as bad as period cramps, but just enough to make me feel like my period will start to make me panic, but then it goes away. I know this is normal, but I still have my moments..

<3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    7 weeks

Sore books, feeling hungover, cranky, tired

My only complaint is my husband. During my first pregnancy I was never, sore, sick or crabby. I think he forgets these things are currently baby related, and thinks I am just being lazy

• Options
    How far along are you?
    5 weeks 3 days

tiredness? But I'll be honest I DONT feel like I'm having symptomrs yet and it's freaking me out that somethings wrong. I think I just need to remember HOW early it is still. But I just keep kinda waiting... I don't think it helps that I wear a Fitbit HR and last week my resting heart rate was 67 and thus week it's down to 65 (still up from 60 before bfp) I am sure it's meaningless but I just keep thinking why isn't my heart working as hard to pump extra blood that baby would need this week?? 

i guess see my crazy rant above. 
  • Options
    @sweetyjenj ok maybe your symptomrs are a lot like mine. Maybe I'm doing ok. I have been irritable and sleepy too.... But otherwise pretty normal. I have been kinda freaking out since I thought with my first I had more sumptomes than this. Maybe we are still just early. 
  • Options
    @emilyn2012 I wouldn't get too worried about the heart rate data. I was really obsessed with mine right around BFP... the same thing happened. It went up from 59/60 before ovulation to 69 after ovulation and then up to 75 at 5 weeks... and then suddenly it started dropping around 6 weeks down to like 71 and 70. I had to eventually take it off...

I put it back on after almost 3 weeks at 8.5 weeks and my heart rate was 72... still higher than pre-pregnancy, but I'm guessing if you start with a fairly low heart rate (60 before pregnancy is pretty good), your heart just works more efficiently and it may not go up too much.
  • Options
    @emilyn2012 I just saw my dr. for the first time and she said it's totally normal. She said it's common for more symptoms to kick in around 7 weeks, but that everyone is different. We're just early :) ive been checking my hr on my fitbit too and I thought the same thing! My normal resting rate ranges from 50-55 and it's 57 today lol so not much different. 
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19
  • Options
    8w4d

Fatigue, constant nausea even with Diclegis, and sore boobs.  I've started regularly vomiting every evening, so that's fun.  I took so many naps this weekend and it was glorious.  All I want to do is nap instead of working today.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    How far along are you?
    5 weeks 3 days

tiredness? But I'll be honest I DONT feel like I'm having symptomrs yet and it's freaking me out that somethings wrong. I think I just need to remember HOW early it is still. But I just keep kinda waiting... I don't think it helps that I wear a Fitbit HR and last week my resting heart rate was 67 and thus week it's down to 65 (still up from 60 before bfp) I am sure it's meaningless but I just keep thinking why isn't my heart working as hard to pump extra blood that baby would need this week?? 

i guess see my crazy rant above. 
    ETA ugh my whole response to you got deleted! Basically don't stress about lack of symptoms, I'm 5w3d too and the only one I'm experiencing is sore nipples which I wouldn't have noticed if I weren't breastfeeding DD. was symptom free with her for much of first trimester and had very healthy pregnancy. Best thing you can do is not stress! :)
  • Options
    @canavara well that makes me feel a little better. I'm too obsessive to turn it off, but I also know they aren't perfect anyway and they're such small fluctuations that I really just gotta get over it. I think the lack of symptomrs is just playing games with me. I swear I felt kinda crappy right from the start with dd 1- but maybe that was more stress than anything. 
  • Options
    @karaelaine1991 thank you! See I thought I remembered feeling kinda crappy right away with DD. Maybe I was just so stressed and nervous that that was what caused the yucky feeling. Thank you!!
  • Options
    8weeks tomorrow!

So far the nausea is staying minimal, but it has really kicked in the last few days. Started up last Thursday and it is such a pain! So far only spicy chips settle it! Takis, or Hot Cheetos....ugh

Complaints? Well, probably just the same as symptoms :) tired of feeling sick already and it's only been a few days! Not to mention the exhaustion! 
    BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks today.
    So far I've had some cramping last week, and a few days ago I started to get nauseous after meals.  Oh, and this for a couple weeks: random, sometimes pretty constant twitching in my abdomen (which is what clued me in to my last pregnancy).  Also, for a couple weeks it has felt like my heart is beating out of my chest....it's so noticeable and so weird!
  • Options
    I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow!  I've mainly just been having morning sickness, though I've only thrown up once, hallelujah! I just wish any food sounded good again. :smile: 
    TTC since 3/2014
    PCOS - Clomid Oct. - Dec. 2014
    Cancelled IUI Nov. 2015
    IVF #1 retrieval 2/2016, transfer 4/18/16 (1 embie, 17 frosties)
    BFP 4/28/16
    Beta #1 - 126, beta #2 - 8311
    SCH 5/10/16 - baby still has heartbeat!
    U/S 5/19 - We are having TWINS!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks today.
    I've been having a bit of boob soreness for several days now, but didn't think much of it. Just kind of an, "Oh, that's cool, I guess." Then I tried to go on a run today after not having run since sometime last week, and OUCH. Let's just say the run didn't last very long. Has anyone found a solution to this? Do I wear two sports bras? Or get a fancy-schmancy brand with the word "SUPPORT" in big bold letters on the tag?

Jan '17 August siggy challenge: Cat fails

• Options
    How far along are you?
    5 weeks today

only symptom so far is nipple soreness and heartburn

no complaints. I've taken several hpt that showed up negative went in 2 days ago and blood test confirmed pregnancy. Going back next week to recheck and make sure everything is progressing. So hopefully all is well. 
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21
  • Options
    @Dinozaur for me it passed with my last pregnancy within in a couple weeks. I would maybe just wear your tightest ones!

• Options
    @PBorgstede91 congrats on finally getting a positive test! 
  • Options
    @PBorgstede91 congrats on finally getting a positive test! 
    Thank you! Not sure why hpt said negative but happy I finally got a positive
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I am 6 weeks along, and I have sore, enlarged breasts, severe bloating (I look like I am 3 months along, today.),I have lightening crotch, as well, and some slight cramping, today. I also have morning, noon, and night nausea, and started gagging heavily when I brushed my teeth, this morning. I also was set off into a dry heaving frenzy by a mall bathroom that looked like someone had a bad case of dysentery.  I was dry heaving while I was peeing.  Good times.
      My complaint:  I will never for the life of me be able to figure out these damn pregnancy tickers.  I almost threw my computer across the room in a fit of rage. Lol
  • Options
    Mega complaint- I can't sleep for shit right now!! I'm up every couple of hours and almost every time I have to much on crackers or face the wrath of empty stomach m/s. Now it's 5:50, I've been awake for an hour and ugghhhh I don't want to be up for an hour + ::tears::