January 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 5/30

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 5/30

• Options
    @canavara I'm also in week 9 and experiencing so much CM too! I'm glad I'm not alone here. It's so hard not to make faces when you know it's happening. Also I feel like this is one of the few pregnancy symptoms I had absolutely no idea would happen. 
  • Options
    LoneStar21416LoneStar21416 member
    edited June 2016
    @canavara yep! I'm in week 9!  **TW** I hope this is not out of line...I'm almost never on the website, and I just saw your signature.  You and I had D&Cs on the same exact day last summer.  Kind of crazy how now we are almost at the same point in this pregnancy.  I hope these are our rainbows!!!!!! <3

edited to fix word
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mjolkmjolk member
    It is so hard falling asleep and I know this will be the tip of the iceberg. My food at night feels like a rock in my stomach. I feel like a baby that needs burped. That is if I avoid the heartburn, but still I am trying to sleep propped up. My nose gets stuffy, I get itchy, shaking cold (?) and I am so tired but my brain won't sleep.

It is the same in the morning. Once I wake up, I don't fall back to sleep. So no naps for me either.
    -----
    TW: Loss
    EDD: 1/14/2017 : Blighted Ovum : D&C @ 10w6d

• Options
    sarahtorellasarahtorella member
    edited June 2016
    I have a love hate relationship with this topic. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling fine. I keep associating nausea with a "healthy" pregnancy because practically everything I read tells you if you're not hovered over the toilet 24/7 something could be wrong. It drives me crazy! Especially since we had a loss back in January I'm extra cautious and nervous. Even though I just want to be excited I can't help but be scared. I think people tend to forget there are so many more symptoms to be conscious of like tender breasts, fatigue, being an emotional wreck, acne, headaches (so much fun right?) but I have all of those symptoms but not MS. Which I guess I should be counting my blessings for. I just wish people writing blogs and articles us first time
    moms want to take comfort in, need to remind everyone that every pregnancy is different and just because you feel something or don't feel something doesn't mean anything is wrong. Anyone with me on this one? 
  • Options
    Vivi20Vivi20 member
    I was feeling actually quite normal until I was just over 6 weeks, and up till that point I was really worried and hoping I'd start *feeling* pregnant. Well, God certainly alleviated my fears because I am utterly and completely exhausted. The nausea is UNREAL, and I'm an emotional, irrational witch. So those are my current symptoms.
    @sarahtorella I'm sure you and baby are just fine. It's totally true, some women don't get ms. I had very, very mild nausea with my dd, but it was nothing. Every pregnancy (for the most part) and every woman is different.
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSave
  • Options
    Still just sore boobs, tired, and easily irritated
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• Options
    @loveinak UTIs, yeast infections and some other common ones can be super common and frequent in pregnancy. It's one of those symptoms that isn't often talked about. I struggled with them constantly throughout my last pregnancy. I hope yours subsides but if it not, be sure to see your doctor. Also real cranberry juice can help!
    Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
    Due 1/21/17
  • Options
    @scgirl3081 Thanks. I gave a urine sample at my appt last weekend and they didn't find anything. I definitely have some burn/urge still but I notice it gets better if I stay hydrated. It's definitely not a great feeling!