December 2016 Moms

Ticker change Sunday 5/29

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Appointments this week?

Symptoms/changes?

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY:  If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy yourself?  (Assuming you have paid your debt, consulted with a financial advisor and have already planned savings/investments/securities) 

Re: Ticker change Sunday 5/29

• How far along are you?   11 weeks! 

How big is baby?  Lime.  Limes make me think of mojitos, which is my favorite summertime pool party cocktail. 

Appointments this week?  not for 2 more weeks.  NBR, but I have to take DD1 into the dentist to get her 6 year old molars fixed this week. apparently they grew in missing enamel at the gumline, so my poor girl has to have them filled before they develop cavities. so unfair, she takes such good care of her teeth and apparently you can do everything right and still have to endure the drill. I think i'm more nervous than she is.

Symptoms/changes?  I thought my morning sickness was gone yesterday but it just changed pattern, i'm getting through until about 3pm without the meds then it came on like a tidal wave.  the fatigue is definitely less now though, so although i still don't have the energy to exercise, at least i'm not in bed by 8pm.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  i'm going to a BBQ/pool party tomorrow where there will be tons of drinking. we haven't told anyone yet and i'm nervous about being called out. plus i'm worried i might get sick in their house. leaving early is not much of an option since we haven't seen these friends in a long time and really miss hanging out.  i guess i'll just load up on MS meds and push through!

GTKY:  If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy yourself?  (Assuming you have paid your debt, consulted with a financial advisor and have already planned savings/investments/securities) 
    i would buy the house next door for my MIL so i don't have to live with her anymore.  i barely have patience for her needy self-centered personality as it is, pregnant me can't even fake caring.  everything she does is with the intent to focus attention on her, garner sympathy or create drama.
  • How far along are you?  13 Weeks

How big is baby?  A peach or a scoop of ice cream

Appointments this week?  None

Symptoms/changes?  Starting to have a bit less nausea, but my heartburn still sucks.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  None

GTKY:  If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy yourself?  (Assuming you have paid your debt, consulted with a financial advisor and have already planned savings/investments/securities)  If money wasn't ever going to be an issue again, I'd likely try to talk my husband into buying a home/ski chalet in the mountains.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?
    10 weeks, yay for double digits! ;)
    How big is baby?
    As big as a strawberry
    Appointments this week?
    None until my NT scan on June 14th
    Symptoms/changes?
    Nope, no changes really, although I have been throwing up more instead of just feeling nauseous
    Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I know this is just me being hormonal and crabby but I'm kinda sick of people asking me how I am, especially when those people are the ones that know I've been feeling like crap. I feel like telling them to stop asking and that I'll let them know when I feel better. :/
    I'd buy a new SUV. I have a town and country right now but I've been wanting to replace it with a three row SUV of some kind. And I'd get all the bells and whistles on it lol. 

@zubenescamali that sucks about your mil. Living with other people is always so draining and seems to intensify what you dislike about that person. We lived with my in laws years and years ago before we had kids but it was soooo rough....and I love my in laws normally! I definitely feel your pain :(
  • How far along are you?  11 Weeks

How big is baby?  A lime or Brussel sprout or poker chip

Appointments this week?  On Wednesday! It's been a month since our first ultrasound so I'm eager to see that everything is ok. 

Symptoms/changes?  Still nauseous all day....I'm hoping it fades soon. Also had really light pink spotting yesterday. I haven't had any spotting so far so it really freaked me out. Hoping it was a one time thing and that everything is ok. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  So over the nausea....I feel like my life has been on hold and I can't wait to feel like myself again.

GTKY:  If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy yourself?  (Assuming you have paid your debt, consulted with a financial advisor and have already planned savings/investments/securities)  A house for sure! We own a condo right now. The housing prices in Toronto are insane so we haven't made the jump to a house yet. 
  • thanks @mimi603107. and definitely celebrate those double digits!

• amm126amm126 member
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Appointments this week? On Tuesday!

Symptoms/changes? Still tired, hoping that goes away

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY:  If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy yourself?  (Assuming you have paid your debt, consulted with a financial advisor and have already planned savings/investments/securities) A new truck for my husband. I got a new vehicle last year and he's been wanting a new truck ever since. 
  • KatieJ6KatieJ6 member
    How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Lemon

Appointments this week? I had one last week and all is well! We don't have another for a few more weeks.

Symptoms/changes? My acid reflux is still really bad as well as my morning sickness.

Rant/Rave/Questions? none

Redo our basement! 

Katie married to Matt 
    Mom to Micah(03/2013) and Asher(01/2015) 
    Baby #3 coming December 2016

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I missed this yesterday. 

How far along? 13 weeks!

How big is baby? A jalapeño. Must be a big one. Lol

Appointments this week? TOMORROW!!! Finally. It's been almost a month since my last, which has seemed like an eternity since I was followed weekly by my RE till 8 weeks then saw my OB a week and a half later. 

Symptoms/changes? My nausea is just about gone. I'm still dealing with exhaustion but it's getting more bearable. The worst this week has been the awful cold that my three year every so kindly shared with me from her germy preschool friends. I wish there was something I could take for the congestion. 

GTKY: A vacation home in Napa Valley and another in Nantucket, and a private jet to get us there whenever we pleased :)
    Me: 35 | Him: 35
    G born 10/25/12 | H born 3/25/14
    TTC#3 since 7/2015
    Early loss 12/2015 most likely due to low progesterone
    Began medicated cycles (Femara/Ovidrel/Endometrin) with TI 1/2016
    BFP 3/22, EDD 12/4/16 ~ It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My new ticker change day is sunday since my U/S last week :)

How far along are you? 14 weeks 1 day

How big is baby? Peach! (which are normally smaller than lemons??)

Appointments this week? Had my first U/S and first OB appt last week, it was awesome!!

Symptoms/changes? I FINALLY feel back to normal. My bedtime is back to normal, I can do things all evening and feel good, no more nausea (still gagging while brushing my teeth though). My only complaint now is that I get sore easily, especially being on my feet. They ache like it's no one's business. Might be the extra few pounds, I've never been this heavy before.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Starting a workout routine this week! It's a once a week outdoor prenatal class, like bootcamp, except geared toward preggo ladies :) can't wait to feel safe exercising under someone else's supervision because I have no idea what I should/shouldn't be doing. Reading articles about it just freaks me out more.

GTKY:  If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy yourself?  A horse farm!  

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• 1982Babies1982Babies member
    edited May 2016
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Prune

Appointments this week? Nope

Symptoms/changes?  Still having breast heaviness and tenderness.  The nausea seems to be picking up, finally, although that could be because I don't have company feeding me.  So tired.  Dry skin.  Pregnancy mask.  Easy burning (wtf?  I have olive skin, so this is annoying.)

Rant/Rave/Questions?  I have so much crap to do tomorrow when everyone opens up for work.... and my babysitter is outta town.  I have backups, thankfully, but still stressful.

GTKY:  If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy yourself?  (Assuming you have paid your debt, consulted with a financial advisor and have already planned savings/investments/securities)  Probably a brand new car.  I would still probably drive my old one for work since it has nice gas mileage, but I wouldn't mind a 7 seater Highlander or something.

PS:  Apparently it's Monday. lol.  This is my first time participating in the weekly ticker change and I missed my damn day.
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016.